Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 11. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:13:37 PM
I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
just the efforts made are not an investment, if you are not the person who created something new. if you just decided to participate in some project ,but do not get a profit for it. what's the point of that ? yeah ,you could say you got experience. but is there a sense from him?
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 10:29:37 AM
I don't think so. With me, if the project is good, I will invest. Before doing any bounty campaign, I always check it carefully about many field: Team DEV, Idea, MVP (yes or no), the Total supply, the social community, Advisor, etc. I also have an investment Fund - to use invest the project that I evalute is good
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I agree. But people have different kind of sources, some are rare, some are not. When they are looking at those that variety is too important.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 12, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
I have seen a great deal of strings here getting some information about whether individuals will put resources into a coin or do abundance. It's about time that we as a whole comprehended that, speculation isn't just about cash. To me, any exertion put into a comment it a reality can be viewed as speculation. Individuals who purchase coins contribute with their monies whiles the individuals who partake in bounties likewise contribute with their opportunity and vitality. Cash is a replaceable asset however time can never supplanted. To me, abundance seekers are additionally speculators. What do you think?
I choose bounty because it much safe than investment, no risk to take and less scam to encounter. Bounty can give you reward even its not big payment but still its worth it because you can surely get earnings, without doubt of losing it. I know do investing is good but not all the time because you don't know what might happen, and since you put your money in an invest then you need to be worry about it because it possible to lose, but if not luckily you because you might get profit.
Activity: 39
July 12, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
I have seen a great deal of strings here getting some information about whether individuals will put resources into a coin or do abundance. It's about time that we as a whole comprehended that, speculation isn't just about cash. To me, any exertion put into a comment it a reality can be viewed as speculation. Individuals who purchase coins contribute with their monies whiles the individuals who partake in bounties likewise contribute with their opportunity and vitality. Cash is a replaceable asset however time can never supplanted. To me, abundance seekers are additionally speculators. What do you think?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 12, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
People who choose bounty than investment because may be they have not capital so they choose to pursue free rewards. Or may be because investment more risky than bounty.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
In my opinion, we should also look at it from the point of view where we see it. Of course, providing time and effort here is an investment.
But maybe some people never get what others get by doing bounty campaigns. So some people do have to provide capital to invest in crypto.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 01:06:47 AM
Of course, I've always said that bounties are better if you don't believe too much in a project, but you want to be involved in some way, so you don't regret because you didn't invest and something good came out, the best way is to invest time, it's better to save the money for established alts so you have less chance of loss.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 12, 2018, 01:02:47 AM
Because Bounty is not big! Investment need large quantities! For profitable investments need to buy large quantities! It is impossible to get in projects Bounty!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 12, 2018, 12:52:05 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Most of the time bounty hunters are taken from granted. They don't know that we are part of the team who promotes the project in every campaign that will help its success. I do believe that bounty campaign is an invest through the effort of the bounty hunters. Even though we didn't invest in a financial way, we can consider doing bounty as a job that should be paid in monetary form. So we can say that doing bounty is the same as investor, the only difference is we use our effort compare to invest who use their money for the success of the project.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 12:48:25 AM
Certainly, bounty hunters should be considered as investors. In some cases, they are even more at risk than other investors. There is nothing to be taken from free. Some of the investors are investing in money without labor, and some invest their efforts.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 01:54:12 PM
I agree with this being a bounty hunters exert energy and time. So it is not different to other investors who exert energy and money to dedicate themselves in purchasing ICO. That is I have big respect on our part why we do our daily task to get certain free tokens.
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
In a sense it is an investment, you invest a lot of your free time in completing any of the requests the bounty manager might place in front of you.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
Bounty program is an advertising campaign. It is obvious that this program is created to promote the project, and you can invest simply by buying tokens
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
There are four main categories of earning money as an employer, as an employee, as an investor and as an entrepreneur. Bounty hunters coming under second category (Employees). They do a service and earn rewards for their work.
Activity: 122
July 11, 2018, 12:04:46 PM
I often invest in this project where I participate in the rewards company, but the investment time for the bounty hunters, they spend every day working and supporting the project but sometimes the results are not right, or even no results. That's what makes them seem to be wasting their time. While investors are clear that they have money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
I think that bounty hunters are parttime and paid workers. The investment is very difficult and under pressure when making investment decisions. But bountyers do not take too much pressure. They just do and can expect to get some money
Activity: 89
July 11, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
You invest your time, but people are used to consider just investing your money as investment on cryptocurrencies, you invest your time and effort in order to get profits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
July 11, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
yes bounty is an investment that everyone can do without having the slightest money, because investing with money is those who do not have long time and have more money to invest. like me who invest through bounty campaign we get paid because we also work to help them. this is a good investment, easy and cool. bounty is another place to invest for people like me who do not have much money Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: