Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 14. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:21:08 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Bounty for me is considered an investment. Investment is not only about money, it's also about time and effort. In bounty we invest out time and effort in it to have gain, that's why we get disappointed when we joined in a fake bounty program or a fake ICO.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:17:31 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Participating in bounty campaigns you invest your energy and your time. Sometimes rewards you get are little really. But don’t be too worried about it. There are a lot of opportunities to earn on the market nowadays.

Now making money with social networking campaigns is really difficult, but you can join other campaigns like blog or content, I see you are also involved in signature campaigns, with your rank, I think. It will not be as little as you think
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
And participation in ICO and participation in bounty investment. In the first case, you invest money, in the other-your time. I believe that time is an even more valuable resource than cash!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
Of course doing a bounty campaign is an investment, because I think educating ourselves with more knowledge is also an investment.
But of course we must also differentiate each, at least from the point of view of capital management, because the risks are of course different.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
It is an investment, you are investing your time in return for project funds.  Some people might not consider it an investment because you aren't putting up any money, but time is just as valuable and limited of a resource and so you want to make sure you invest it wisely as well in the right projects.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
I Think bounty hunter is an investor. Because the Bounty Hunter taking time to check out the Bounty project. and take time to promote it to many people. Time is MONEY!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 08, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
Investment can simply be defined as to invest our own money for the returns i.e dividend or intrest . but in bounty we do not invest our own money but we simply advertise the company s projects so bounty can not be called as investment
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
I agree with you, usually if you don't have a lot of money to invest, or you're doubtful that an ICO will succeed but you like the project you only do bounties, to help the developers but without getting too involved with real money, and we also make a difference in ranking investors (with money) or time and marketing investors (bounty hunters).
Activity: 92
July 08, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
I agree with your thoughts, but back the minds of others many different views. And in my opinion bounty hunter and investor is the same kind of business, when investor invest own money, and bounty hunter invest time and effect.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
Bounty is an investment but a bit difference is there in monetary investment and text investment,  a bounty hunter invest his precious time in bounty and get reward in exchange that is his hard work that pays in shape of tokens, against his work done for any bounty, so bounty is also an investment.
Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
July 08, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
Yes sure, bounty hunters are really some kind of investors. They are invest their time and skills to help the project attract people's attention and money. They hope for project's success, which means payment to members of the bounty campaign.  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
because almost all coins from bounty the longer listing in the market and price of the coins going down
and it just to be holder and investor lose their money so be better to faster sell coins from bounty
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns you invest your energy and your time. Sometimes rewards you get are little really. But don’t be too worried about it. There are a lot of opportunities to earn on the market nowadays.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
Actually all the terms depend on us. Indeed if our bounty campaign put our time, energy, and mind investment. But, the term investment is ingrained and deeply rooted in financial capital. So bounty campaigns are often not included in the investment class. But in my opinion, whatever the terms given, I have not dared to invest in need of capital money. Honestly, I am a family economic fighter to bring the family economic situation for the better. I will still be a bounty campaign hunter until I have enough income to change my economic situation. I've fallen in love with a bounty campaign even though I hear the issue of many fraudulent ICOs, it does not discourage me to continue to earn a fortune through crypto currency. I am sure if my efforts will get paid even though it is not directly.

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
I agree with you. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. If you work in bounty campaigns you are investing your time and it's 
Activity: 164
July 07, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

True. Investments aren't just about dipping money into projects. It's also a combination of time and effort you put into that project. And when doing bounty campaigns you also allot a huge amount of time and effort into it and time isn't something you can get back after the bounty. It's a priceless investment and I think that's also considered as one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 07, 2018, 11:28:07 PM
Doing bounty for me is a form of investment why? Because we spend our time and effort to do task that helps promote the project and become successful. We also use electricity and internet connection which is not free and most bounty hunter are serious in this job because it gives a lot of profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
July 07, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
I agree, because investing your time is not less than investing money. Bounty campaign is like investing the present time. Which can bring good profits in the future.

True and both are important, it is important to promote an ico so it can become successful after all at the end the developers are hoping to create a successful project that is used by a lot of people and not only by those that invested in it, however if you also believe in the project there is nothing wrong with investing money as well that way you support the project both ways.
Activity: 302
July 07, 2018, 11:10:03 PM
I also think that the bounty hunter invests their time to the promotion of projects. Therefore, they should be as careful as investors to select projects to participate in order to get less caught by scammers.
Activity: 59
July 07, 2018, 11:09:38 PM
Bounty can give you a lower profit thats why most of the other cant think that bounty can be an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: