Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 15. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:09:18 PM
It because bounty is a kind of effectively advertisement in a ico. Without bounty people will hard to know about the ico. The bad thing is scammer use bounty to promote thier scam ico to get fund and run away
Activity: 169
July 07, 2018, 11:05:07 PM
its because Bounty job is to spread there ICOs road map and whitpaper !! to help there ICOs!! Rise up to the crypto currency!! and making more investor or inviting investor to there ICOs!! thats Bounty job !! thats why not an investment!!
copper member
Activity: 132
July 07, 2018, 10:59:11 PM
Bounty hunters are investing their time. As people invest money and gain profit or loss, bounty hunters get reward as profit and nothing is to loss as even if sometimes you do not get reward but increase your knowledge in return of your invested time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 05:30:17 PM
I think this is very different, because what? bounty work is done only part time and a small part in the field of profession.
while making trade investments we must have more focus, because in trading a lot of things are at stake, especially with short-term trading to stay in a safe position.
Activity: 140
July 07, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Some people do not see bounty as an investment because they do not require you to use money to join. But it is an investment because it requires you to invest your time in the business.
July 07, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
Generosity can easily be converted into investment. Because when generosity goes to the exchange then you can withdraw the investment and invest in the company.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
July 07, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
I also think the same thing that you think, as well as the benefits of bounty that no doubt and even many who feel it directly when the results or tokens obtained have a very high price.
each person has a different way, as well as the capital they have, some have the money and some are capitalize the time and thought to get the benefits yangs appropriate.
Activity: 28
July 07, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
let's you listen to me and invest in the crypto project Socratus because it's a crypto project
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
July 07, 2018, 04:17:36 PM
I also prefer to participate in bounty programs rather than invest. Because at this time a lot of projects that ended a scam, so it is necessary good analysis. If participating in the program bounty losses are only exhausted and wasted time, but if you invest the risk is the loss of funds we invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 04:16:50 PM
I don't see the reason why people keep saying that bounty isn't an investment, the time you spend on doing bounty is enough to do a paying job. your time commitment and spent data are what makes it an investment. period!
Merit: 6
July 07, 2018, 04:16:15 PM
Bounties are one of the ways people invest into crypto. Those who participate use most of their time and its a form of investment that the person has made.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
July 07, 2018, 04:13:26 PM
Hello. Yes, it is investment. Only in this case we put our  time and efforts to receive profit.
Activity: 112
July 07, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
Because technically you don't spend any money in it to get the profits, you just do some tasks, promote a project and get paid for that in the best case scenario, if you want to look at it like an investment than you could, because you invest your time and effort to get profits.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 03:09:50 PM
Generosity is not an investment, since generosity does not require investments, it requires ambassadors to make ambassadors, look through and so on, and without any attachments, that's all so simple, generosity is not an investment
copper member
Activity: 616
July 07, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
Bounty hunters are investing time to do bounty campaigns. I think bounty is to be considered to an investment because bounty takes lots of time to do bounty work of promoting the projects as per the desire of the projects.

Activity: 66
July 07, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
I totally agree with you. It is true that bounty Hunters are also investors because we invest our time in completing series of tasks for a particular project. There is a popular saying that free isn't free. Bounty hunters are investing time.
Activity: 88
July 06, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
No, my main choice is investment. I think the return on investment is the highest. The bounty is just a little coin that I gave to me during the discussion in the forum. I personally value investment more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
Yes, I agree with you, baunty companies are investment too. Only in this case we invest not money, but our time and efforts.
Activity: 75
July 06, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
I definitely think that bounty hunter view the tokens they receive as an investment; the same way people who spend money for them do. I have actually follows the buy and sell orders of one bounty projects during the distribution of bounty tokens; and I found that Bounty participant don’t dump; none of the buy sell orders reflected the amounts the bounty hunters received.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
Here is fully agree! And there is a bounty-this is an investment in the ICO,but only investing not money, but strength, time and energy. Those who are engaged in bounty are exactly the same investors as those who simply standardly invest money. We often forget that time is a great value and do not take care of it
Pages:
Jump to: