Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 16. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:59:35 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
You can say so. But in addition to money, investors also spend their time choosing a project for investment, so they can still lose more than members of the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
Very well said.. Actually it's the true. Both investors and bounty hunters are working for achieving same objectives. So, they are equally important. Their effort is appreciable.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:36:45 AM
Yes you are right, money can be replaced but time can never be replaced, so being an investor and bounty hunter is the same job, though they both have to do different things but they both have the same value. and what is obvious is their goal is the same, only the way to get the results is different.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 06, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
I think this should be caused by a bear market. This trend is that many people will not choose to invest, but I think that the bounty is just entertainment, and investment is the best way to make a profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
get rewarded with the project’s tokens for each task completed special thing about Bounty Campaigns and that's why nearly all projects make use of them before and during their ICOs mostly with no labour rights and legal claims.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 06, 2018, 03:57:38 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I concur with you, the bounty is a similar venture, in light of the fact that the time that we spend for bounty, we could go through on typical work with time-based compensation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:56:12 AM
Yes, i do agree with you but we are all think that invest is related to money which is not wrong anymore. As a bounty hunter, we invest our time to work, our energy so we feel bad if we are not paid by the project that we have help them to promote their ico every single day. We also have risk, maybe not as bigger as " money investor ".
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
July 06, 2018, 03:43:23 AM
Why not? it is investment, for sure! yes it contains some risk, but the risk is accompanied with any crypto activity. I can suggest to visit www.icoguide.com to simplify your investment process.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
Yes you are right, money can be replaced but time can never be replaced, so being an investor and bounty hunter is the same job, though they both have to do different things but they both have the same value. and what is obvious is their goal is the same, only the way to get the results is different.
Activity: 105
July 05, 2018, 06:46:40 AM
I agree with you that time cost is also a cost, and bounty hunters also put a lot of energy into getting rewards.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 06:20:35 AM
Bounty is like a job work which you do for different bounties or projects as per desire of the bounty admin and you get reward in form of token/coins of that bounty according to work done by you.So we can not consider to bounty as an investment, just it is a work.
July 05, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
I think time and effort are no more valuable than money in my opinion. That's why you should study the project thoroughly before investing your time in the gift. Indeed, doing bounty is a kind of investment, because you spend your valuable time and effort for a few weeks or months usually

This is even more than an investment. Bounty is essentially an advertising company and thanks to the efforts of the project hunters get investors who find their project in the footsteps that leave behind bounty hunters.
July 05, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
I think time and effort are no more valuable than money in my opinion. That's why you should study the project thoroughly before investing your time in the gift. Indeed, doing bounty is a kind of investment, because you spend your valuable time and effort for a few weeks or months usually
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

I really side with you my brother. Investment to me is a matter of apportioning a lot of effort or resource to something you deem it to be very potentially worth it and yielding. Your investment could be money, time, strength and the likes. Can money itself work to gain interest? Someone has to also invest his strength and use the money to work and others too has to invest his time to promote the work. Investment is a collective effort not money only.
Activity: 476
July 04, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
I agree with you. If you really want to earn on bounty campaigns you should spend a lot of time for project exploration and analytics.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
I agree, because investing your time is not less than investing money. Bounty campaign is like investing the present time. Which can bring good profits in the future.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 11:36:38 AM
Investment time for bounty hunter, they spend time every day to work on and support projects but sometimes the results are not appropriate, or even no results. That's what makes them seem to be wasting their time. While investors are clear that they have money.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
I agree with your opinion.
Actually participating in Bounty is a thing that can sacrifice time, energy, and mind.
Therefore the value of bounty is not an investment but the token of Bounty is usually sold directly by the bounty hunter.
I was a bounty hunter feel that doing Bounty is necessary to balance time, energy, and mind.
We must be good at setting up Bounty.
Activity: 490
July 04, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
Because you do not spend money to buy tokens, you just take the time and effort, so it will make you less anxious.
The same will be anxiety, because if it falls on the market, it is also a bad phenomenon. Time and effort are not rewarded.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Because you do not spend money to buy tokens, you just take the time and effort, so it will make you less anxious.
Pages:
Jump to: