Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 98. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 10, 2018, 02:20:34 AM
i think because bitcoin got many investor in crypto currency and it become popular than other coin i think that the reason why bitcoin price is high
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 01:16:57 AM
Becaues many investors are coming in,the more investors the more money will BTC's aquired the more price it will go up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 09, 2018, 08:44:20 PM
Now the price of bitcoin is very low. I think we'll see 50,000 by the end of the year. He was the first and he is on everyone's lips. Therefore, it is more trusted by most people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 08:40:03 PM
Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, so also know that the prize will always be higher than that of altcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 08:13:33 PM
if I think why bitcoin the high price is because of the many who use and who invest as well, that's why the more that invest the bitcoin price will also have a big value too
Activity: 420
February 09, 2018, 07:47:40 PM
I also think that bitcoin will grow very much in value. A significant amount of unpleasant news is left behind and investors are back. Now, on this wave, growth should begin
it is absolutely true that the bitcoin will grow by itself. because the number of enthusiasts and those who invest in the bitcoin that causes the higher bitcoin prices and also valuable
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 09, 2018, 07:41:22 PM
Basically right now almost nobody is buying bitcoin for its usage like it was meant to be, everyone is buying it now for a  quick profit.
I think because of the rapid development and changes that make bitcoin value high, because of the high bitcoin value they choose and the more people who choose the value will be higher. and bitcoin is a quick way to make big profits and make people want to buy or invest. so they will race to get bitcoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:47:49 PM
Soon bitcoin will be released on large American exchanges, and then absolutely other money will flow into the crypto currency. I think in the coming years Wall Street will change
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 09, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
Bitcoin is the first coin created based on blockchain technology. The first crypto currency, which was backed by money (although at that time it was a trifle). All that appeared after the coin were just followers of Bitcoin.
Activity: 263
February 09, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
I also think that bitcoin will grow very much in value. A significant amount of unpleasant news is left behind and investors are back. Now, on this wave, growth should begin
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 09, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
There seems to be a revival: Smiley I'm sure that soon we'll see 10k for bitcoin and 20k for bitcoin, and by the end of the year 35-40k! People who bought at the level of 6-7k and now sit quietly - will get maximum profits and a minimum of damage to their nerves! %) I think until the end of February we'll hang out in the corridor 8-15k for bitcoin. Crypto currency has shaken - as soon as the community recovers from this it is not clear. In general, taking into account all the reforms and increasing the participation of states in the process as a whole, we can say that a new stage has come.
Activity: 109
February 09, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
The reason behind why the price of bitcoin is too much is because of huge demand and support they have from their services in the public market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 04, 2018, 05:58:34 PM
well now everything has changed a little, on the dump almost all altcoins along with the old good bitcoin. But soon the coins will start to level up.
Activity: 266
February 02, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
Bitcoin is the first digital coin that is decentralized, well structured and has an anonymous nature. That is why bitcoin prices can be more expensive than altcoin. But I think the price is very worthy of bitcoin because bitcoin becomes the first kind of light in the darkness of the cryptocurency world.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
Bitcoin is mother currency of all cryptocurrenies so when ever you want to buy any other currency you have to buy Bitcoin First so thats why bitcoin rate i always high.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
I think today bitcoin prices are not as high as before. This time it's good for me to invest bitcoin because Bitcoin is the first crypto currency so it's getting a lot of investment. Currently some Bitcoin countries use for daily transactions, and accept Bitcoin as an item pay. I think in the near future the bitcoin price will be very expensive.
Activity: 274
February 02, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin price was so high because it is the first cryptocurrency that leads all crypto coins for the past many years until now.That's why it's value price gap was a very big difference of all altcoins right now.It creates a big impact to coin market specially for all people who makes an earnings of bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
in fact, if you take all the money from the world and figure it out bitcoin and other crypto currencies, then we get what the price of bitcoin really is now absolutely tiny to achieve it can prices of several hundred thousand dollars
Activity: 490
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 02, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
Well, have you prepared your money? The bitcoin course goes down, the 10k level is passed and now we are somewhere between 8k and 9k. It seems to me that soon it will be possible to start buying so that the nerves remain unscathed. And if someone wants to be hot - just put a stop-order for a purchase at 5k and go to sleep Smiley Why is the price of bitcoin so low? ^_^
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 02:50:29 PM
Really that's all that's driving BTC price up right now
Pages:
Jump to: