Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 96. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
February 18, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Why is the price of bitcoin so high

Have you tried to make one?
You know there will be just over 4 Million new coin produced in the next 140 years.
World population is just shy of 8 Billion so 4,000,000 / 8,000,000,000 = 0.0005 Bitcoin each, which is $ $5.42 at todays price for all outstanding coins

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects. Cryptocurrency audience is rapidly increasing. Everyone wants to make money on nothing. Just buy bitcoins and wait until the rate grows 5 times.
Yes, that was really one pf the reasons. On my study, as long as bitcoin has that really great number of new investors, price of this will continue to raise. Also, bitcoin price becomes higher than other because it is the most popular cryptocurrencies and older than others. Bitcoin has that higher price because many people continue to use this because it is really the safest crypto currency of all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 18, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

A very interesting question actually. Probably because he's the oldest and popular. But I think in the coming years in terms of capitalization is another coin will overtake it
ETH Already there .I think that he will overtake the BTC in 2018 by capitalization
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

A very interesting question actually. Probably because he's the oldest and popular. But I think in the coming years in terms of capitalization is another coin will overtake it
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 07:25:21 AM
i think the reason why the bitcoin price is high because a lot of people are buying bitcoin and this is the reason why the price is so high the more the demand the higher the price will get and also their is a lot of people want to buy bitcoin but the bitcoin is few so thats why the price go higher
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
February 18, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
I've studied several articles with a fundamental analysis from different analysts and they all strategically agree: if the number of possible bitcoins is limited - the price for them is doomed to growth in the long run. In the medium term, exactly the same thing - crypto-currencies will become the shoulder of the world financial system and at the same time (gray-white) zone for various dark deeds that financial criminals are now turning in offshore zones. I bought 10 bitcoins at the level of 6.7k. Now 5 years I will not touch them and at the end of this stop-order is the price of 40k for bitcoin. That's the whole story.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
I think the price of Bitcoin is growing because of the influx of more and more new investors. Look at how many new crypto-exchanges are opening, how many new ICO projects. Cryptocurrency audience is rapidly increasing. Everyone wants to make money on nothing. Just buy bitcoins and wait until the rate grows 5 times.
Activity: 196
February 18, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency and its has huge demand they have from their service.Bitcoin is the base of all altcoins in crypto market.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
The reason behind the price of bitcoin is too high is the huge demand they have from their services. The higher the demand the higher price will occur also.
The mainly reason why the price of bitcoin us so high because the limited supply and the higher demand of people who want to have this coin. But even its expensive many people are still wants bitcoin. Maybe we should try other coin to hold many aktcoin right now are came up and some of them are surely profitable.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
February 18, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
Bitcoin price is so high because people want to have it because Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are the corrie of our money.
The demand is currently so high and people and investors wanted to get more and the supply is very limited that's why Bitcoin value is so high.
Like precious gems, people want to have it but the supply is very limited so it will become more expensive.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
I guess is because in normal public, people always use Bitcoins as a term for crypto currecies you rarely will hear they use terms like altcoins or Etherum, litecoins and so on. After a while people will tend to think of bitcoins as the only currecy and if they choose to ignore studying more they will only know bitcoin and thus buying more into it.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
Now the question changed : why is the price of bitcoin so low Cheesy It is just about needs and supply. It deserve more higher prices.
Activity: 24
February 18, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
I think it's due to the supply of bitcoins are lesser and the demands are higher, so the price will keep rising. As we all know, bitcoin is the first crypto to ever exist and it is also used for easy transactions in several countries. Bitcoin already served as the best crypto and it is popular to investors.

yep, when the supply of BTC is lesser, than the demand is higher, that's why the price is increasing.
i hope that the price keep rising and fly high
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
February 18, 2018, 05:26:41 AM
Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency, so also know that the prize will always be higher than that of altcoins.
BTC cost is as yet selling at the exceptional cost. The potential cost of BTC is in seven figure as it is anticipated by the Leaders and Analyst in crypto space. The cost diverse you see in BTC opposite Altcoin is on the grounds that BTC is the primary most secure and most prominent of all cryptcurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 18, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Hello, I will be pleased to answer your question, the price for bitcoin is so high from the large demand for it as the volume of trading is quite large and a lot of news on this token raises its price as blockchain technology already introduces the banking system of many countries and, accordingly, the demand and cost the token grows
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
Well I guess aside from it is the original one, there is a higher demand for bitcoin since in most countries, it is the only coin that can be converted into the current currency. So I guess that is the main reason why it keeps on rising, the demand
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
February 18, 2018, 04:55:50 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

This is mainly because it has become a standard to deal and trade any other altcoin. Atleast I think so
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 18, 2018, 04:54:31 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

the value of bitcoin becomes high because demand is more than the seller. for example, in every crypto trade all have bitcoin as a transactional tool for all altcoins in the market. yes I think this is a simple example.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
February 18, 2018, 04:44:29 AM
The price of bitcoin is really high compared to other altcoyins. This is primarily due to the history of the crypto currency. Bitcoin was the very first crypto currency, and therefore people who have heard anything about crypto currency, connect it basically with bitcoin. When interest in bitcoin has increased and it began to grow in price, further people's desire to gain huge profits from the growth of its price has already worked. This led to significant investments in bitcoin, and as a result - again to increase its rate. It was a vicious circle. And with each such round the price of bitcoin increased significantly. This is the first reason for such a sharp difference in the price between bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
February 17, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
An interesting topic for conversation - especially given that it was created long ago and the price for this time has already gone down and up several times! It will be fun when it reaches 20-30k and again there will be many posts and screams in this thread! Honored laughed - thanks to everyone! Smiley Grin
Pages:
Jump to: