Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 97. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
February 13, 2018, 09:04:59 PM
There are many others original coin beside Bitcoin, and the price of Bitcoin so high because the demand of this crypto increasing alot. As we know amillion people buying Bitcoin because Bitcoin given many benefits, but the total circulating supply of this coin just about 17 million coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 08:49:18 PM
It is just about needs and supply. Total bitcoin supply is 21,000,000. But the needs is going on quickly. But the supply can't with it. So the price goes up.

The more people use bitcoin, the more price will bitcoin be.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 13, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Because Bitcoin is the superior and the original one . Also Bitcoin is the face of crypto currency . Whenever a brand-new technology emerges, it often attracts a lot of investor interest . Even its value drops or falls it will still superior . The rapid drops are partly the result of continuing fears about regulation, as well as anxiety provoked by a series of high-profile thefts. In the upcoming weeks and months i am pretty sure that Bitcoin will be going to make its comeback
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 12, 2018, 04:27:59 PM
Guess this is a wrong timing because the question was ask on during bitcoin boom. Now bitcoin is it's dip. alot of factors contributed. High demand because of FOMO.
Activity: 518
February 12, 2018, 04:27:35 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
Is it low enough now bro?  Grin everyone just should use this opportunity to buy cheap btc before complaining in half a year again that btc is extremely expensive. At least I am accumulating.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 12, 2018, 04:24:22 PM
The reason behind why the company of bitcoins is too high is because of having a huge, huge, huge demand in the world trade market.
There excellence is being recognized by lots of people and and experts which provides them a huge impact in the industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
Important news to watch for Bitcoin price:
  • CFTC meeting is rescheduled for 14 February. If you have nothing better to do on Valentines day, you can watch CFTC meeting. Probably ICO regulations will be discussed.
  • CBOE futures are expiring 14 Feb. Last time it happened 17 January, the price collapsed under 10k. I dont think it will have such a dramatic impact this time but who knows.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 12, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
I think it's due to the supply of bitcoins are lesser and the demands are higher, so the price will keep rising. As we all know, bitcoin is the first crypto to ever exist and it is also used for easy transactions in several countries. Bitcoin already served as the best crypto and it is popular to investors.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 03:32:45 PM
Bitcoin is representative of the whole crypto world.It is the first and the most famous coin in the cryptocurrency world.The reason behind the price of bitcoin is so high is the huge demand in the world trade market.The higher the demand the higher price will occur.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 10, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Actually that was the big question of other people. The reason behind that the price of bitcoin is too high is because of the huge and massive demands they have in the world trade market;
from these people who supports the services of bitcoin they can obtain a huge amount.
Activity: 201
February 10, 2018, 04:50:26 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I think it is because the more superior of it so the price of it is high.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:41:19 AM
Other crypto currencies  is not as popular as Bitcoin.Bitcoin first crypto All other crypto currencies following Bitcoin.Blockchain technology is very best technology. Crypto world decided by bitcoin . So it more high.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
Btc price high becuase due to mrket demand.Many people invest and hold in bitcoin. Because they believe the price every years will be up.It is normal that bitcoin always remain in high portion in the crypto world.More and more people will learn about Bitcoin. After so many years, people begin to believe in bitcoin,Because bitcoin is limited in the world
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 10, 2018, 04:36:13 AM
Of course, the first reason is the acceptance by Japan in spring 2017. However, this is not the only reason. BTC really develops and solves it's problems (lightning and speed of transactions as example) and this is why inestors believe in this coin.
The fact is that not everyone believes in these new projects, lightning, which can increase the speed of transactions, because it seems that few people already believe in Bitcoin and it will be very difficult to develop these strategies. You can see for yourself that many users lost their money during the next and very rapid drop in the price of Bitcoin. After 20,000 dollars, a comma is almost twice as much.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
Of course, the first reason is the acceptance by Japan in spring 2017. However, this is not the only reason. BTC really develops and solves it's problems (lightning and speed of transactions as example) and this is why inestors believe in this coin.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
The high rise of bitcoins is attributed to a simple economic theory of demand and supply, So many investor getting into this thing, Now more and more are interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
February 10, 2018, 02:43:56 AM
In my vision the reasons are following:

1) bitcoin is the first popular crypto,
2) involvement in something separate from the government (ideology and kind of faith),
3) taking part in the economy evolution,
4) earlier  used among dark stores primarily, what, as I suppose, gave promotion to current popularity.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 02:43:36 AM
BTC was the first coin that made the breakthrough and raised itself in the crypto industry. Its blockchain has a limit and with each block mined a difficulty for the miners gets to a new level. Because of that Bitcoin price rises.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
Because bitcoin is globally recognized throughout the world and that way many investors adopt it and  invest their money instead of putting it in the bank.And the demand of bitcoin makes the price soo high and of course the low supply the big possibilities to make its value grow up.
Activity: 242
February 10, 2018, 02:31:47 AM
  for me  the price of bitcoin is 50k to high But most importantly they share my interest and gladly make their predictions "from the ceiling." In any case, it's fun especially when everyone to their predictions adds more to the analyst and the answer to the question why he thinks so
Pages:
Jump to: