Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 99. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
The price of bitcoin so high because of some reason:
- Bitcoin is the first crypto currency so it receive a lot of investment
- Nowaday  some country use bitcoin for daily transactions, accept bitcoin as a payment
- the bitcoin's price is raising stable
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 01, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

I think we can see this year both the historical maximum and the historical minimum of the bitcoin price. These levels have absolutely nothing in common with the objective price - here everything becomes so subjective and unpredictable that it is simply breathtaking! Markets are shaking with pessimism, investors are in a panic, speculators are ready to work! The year begins as always interesting! Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 06:20:39 AM
I think that today the price of bitcoin is not as high as it used to be. Personally, I bought bitcoins now, because I think that in the near future the price and bitcoin will be very expensive, But this is only my belief.
February 01, 2018, 06:14:18 AM
Once again I decided to reflect on the relevance of the proposal to rename the topic. I came to the conclusion: there is no need. Because we are seeing a multifactor reaction of the market to everything that happens. So many different news, the main of which - bitcoin went below the level of 10k is already a signal and adds pessimism to the overall picture. In general, it is a good opportunity to wait for the bottom, where you can buy well and forget until the end of the year! Smiley The price is beautiful!
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 05:09:42 PM
Because bitcoin is the first. It will be the most expensive of all crypto currency. although there are many altcoyins that technologically excel bitcoin. But bitcoin is like digital gold.
January 31, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
Yesterday I met friends, one of my friends bought on the wave of silly moods about the endless growth of bitcoins at the level of 17-18k, now he curses all those who advised him. I by the way did not do this! : Smiley The whole point is that there are so many people like him - for them at any time the phrase "oh what a high price!" can become relevant and meaningful. The joke is that everything here is subjective as in life. It's time to rename the topic "Why so little?")
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 03:13:44 PM
Also worth mentioning that bitcoin is pretty much the most popular coin out there.

When people (people who don't know cryptos at all), think cryptocurrency - they think bitcoin.
Activity: 56
January 29, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
In accordance with the economic principle, when a cryptocurrency rises in price, it means the quantity of demand for cryptocurrency is greater than the supply. Throughout the year 2017 Bitcoin prices have risen more than 700% which means there is a huge demand surge on Bitcoin. Here are some of the reasons underlying the rapid growth of Bitcoin demand
What do you think about the BTC's price in the future?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 29, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
Since BTC is the king of the market and takes a large percentage of all coins, it is because of this that it has this value, and it is due to the fact that it is limited in quantity

and this is the only coin that may have been lead a lot of times and most trusted then this is what may people may adapt for to have their profit and make more so they may put their trust for were this is more able to have a lot of money for.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 10:08:02 AM
Since BTC is the king of the market and takes a large percentage of all coins, it is because of this that it has this value, and it is due to the fact that it is limited in quantity
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 29, 2018, 09:47:25 AM
Well Bitcoin not only is the no1 coin in the market because of it's market value and price but it's also no1 in supply and demand. This is why it's so expensive.
Activity: 122
January 29, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
In accordance with the economic principle, when a cryptocurrency rises in price, it means the quantity of demand for cryptocurrency is greater than the supply. Throughout the year 2017 Bitcoin prices have risen more than 700% which means there is a huge demand surge on Bitcoin. Here are some of the reasons underlying the rapid growth of Bitcoin demand
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 29, 2018, 03:14:28 AM
i think because bitcoin its very popular in crypto currency and most people invest it and thats why bitcoin price is so high
Activity: 336
January 29, 2018, 12:00:58 AM
Bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency as common people understand and this is the coin that is required for exchange of most of the coins, in other words you can say this coin is original and the main coin of the market, its supply is not very big but demand is very high and so its price is high.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
This bubble is well inflated. Many are interested in him. And since its quantity is limited the demand is not satisfied in full. Which leads to a rise in price.
And i think that with the passage of time the supply will become more limited and which will even cause the price of bitcoin to increase more and more. In fact bitcoin is the first cryto currency created and that is also one of the most important factor causing the price of bitcoin to increase.
Activity: 174
January 28, 2018, 07:54:47 PM
Usual supply-demand. The total supply of BTC is pretty low, and still not mined fully, also if you count different wallets with different amounts of BTC lost over the years then the supply becomes even lower. And the demand is speculative right now, everyone thinks it will go up higher so they buy BTC making it go up higher in price Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 28, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

What makes high bitcoin prices one of the causes is the rising demand for bitcoin, while bitcoin supply is very limited, As said by Shenzou.
Altcoin is the new virtual currency, bitcoin derivative, created by bitcoin fork. It feels very natural, if bitcoin is more popular and expensive than altcoin.
Yes increasing demand of bitcoin can be the main reason of increasing price of bitcoin. I think that in future its  demand will increase more and more because the bitcoin popularity is continuously increasing and so the price of bitcoin may also be increasing. Even in backward countries people are now showing interest to invest their money in bitcoin and get profit from it therefore the demand of bitcoin will increase more and so the supply will decrease which is cause the price to increase more.
Activity: 80
January 28, 2018, 04:19:13 PM
This bubble is well inflated. Many are interested in him. And since its quantity is limited the demand is not satisfied in full. Which leads to a rise in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

bitcoin prices are very high because bitcoin is in the interest of everyone in the world while bitcoin availability is very limited, it will make the price to be expensive because it has a very high demand while availability is very limited.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
January 28, 2018, 11:59:39 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley

What makes high bitcoin prices one of the causes is the rising demand for bitcoin, while bitcoin supply is very limited, As said by Shenzou.
Altcoin is the new virtual currency, bitcoin derivative, created by bitcoin fork. It feels very natural, if bitcoin is more popular and expensive than altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: