Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 119. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 277
December 10, 2017, 10:43:08 AM
Demand for bitcoin is adequate for this pump. They create such a great hype that many new comers buying bitcoins  expecting buy lambo soon. They will get rekt sooner or later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 10:40:04 AM
what most people doesn't realize is what cause a bubble to burst is too much supply and not enough demand. in the case of bitcoin; supply is constant until it will not produce any single bitcoin in the year of 2104, also the fact that it is made by artificial intelligence and not some entity that have their own agenda will prove in the future that it will be stable currency for the world to use. every single fiat currency is facing devaluation every day because they kept printing money out of thin air hence the reason if your grandpa saved 10 dollar in year 1960. today you can only buy some snack and coffee.
Activity: 252
December 10, 2017, 10:07:32 AM
As of now. Bitcoin is very high  because many of continue increasing its demand for it. And more advertisement on it in the market so that it can attract more people 
Activity: 84
December 10, 2017, 09:36:31 AM
Bitcoin compare to previous years, it was very cheap. Due to publicly advertise aroung the world, it suddenly rise. Many people were very interested now on bitcoin thats why its market increases, resulting to very high value of bitcoin.
Activity: 116
December 10, 2017, 08:24:35 AM
IT's high at the moment because everyone is in a frenzy over how high ti is. Once the hype has died down and people stop scrambling to get in on the 'easy money', we'll be able to see where the bitcoin value really stands.
Activity: 518
December 10, 2017, 07:11:13 AM
Bitcoin is most acceptable of all cryptocurrency worldwide it is because most of the people are investing of it, Bitcoin with a high value or prices because there are many investment in their company.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
December 10, 2017, 06:50:07 AM
Right now bitcoin is not viewed as anything with actual purpose but just as an investment so everyone is joining the train to make a quick profit. Its hard so say if there are really so many new investors or its all a bubble. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 06:47:04 AM
In this case, bitcoin is very popular. Of course, its price will be several times greater than other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 09, 2017, 07:24:52 PM
The price of crypto currency is determined by the demand for it. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency and therefore is the most famous and popular among all the crypto currency. Fame gave rise to demand, and demand leads to an increase in the cost of bitcoin, so it had time to break away from its value from other crypto-currencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 05:32:19 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
If you think of that "patent" world, bitcoin developers has the sole right of any cryptocurrencies. It has the original content. So i think, thats the reason why it has higher price than any others. Everyone just followed or made some pattern on bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 04:44:09 PM
Because of the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin's price was high in demand these past weeks causing it to pump. However, it dumped a few hundred dollars maybe because of too much supply.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 03:04:28 PM
in my opinion btc was the  first one and now is on the peak with a high price and grown day by day. The high price is due of its demand compare to others
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 09, 2017, 02:55:25 PM
Trading volume is a major determinant in the space,BTC has a high trading volume compare to other altcoin,as it demand rise,price will definately rise
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 09, 2017, 02:21:30 PM
BItcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrencies, so it should be the highest. And they are limit their coins production. Nowadays the price still raising because Cryptokitties issues
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 09, 2017, 02:16:58 PM
I've been watching the whole day of the middle rate of bitcoin. Volatility is such that it's scared! )) What nerves are needed to trade inside the day with such fluctuations? nerves should be iron! Today I learned that in our city schoolchildren create a start-up "bikoin bank - the growth of your e-investment is our concern!" Smiley) Girl and boy for 12-14 years! It seems that the world of the future has come faster than we all thought. These children "tomorrow" will form the price and principles of the formation of this price for everything. You need to invest in intelligence!
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 09, 2017, 01:55:34 PM
Hello! It seems that today someone woke up with a bad mood and thought "I will sell all my bitcoins." The 15% drop is suspiciously similar to the recent increase of 15% per day! I feel that someone has started speculative games. What do we think? It seems to me that such races will continue flesh until the new year. The closer the more the amplitude should be. Seems it's time to buy! Or is it too early? In any case, everyone decides for himself!
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
December 08, 2017, 07:26:19 PM
Because many people are now recognizing the purpose of Bitcoin, but there are people who just buy Bitcoin not even knowing what is it just buying because they see that it appreciates rapidly.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 05:26:19 PM
Bitcoin is something genuine is the first crypto currency and it is backed up by strong corporates beside it represents the future of payment
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 08, 2017, 05:19:54 PM
Bitcoin is inflated by the huge demand from big investors and bitcoin support communities around the world. I think the bitcoin will end in 2017 at $ 20,000, because now the capital is pouring into bitcoin more and more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 05:16:22 PM
this is the fault of the Chinese miners  Grin
Jump to: