Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 120. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:59:35 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

The answer of that why bitcoin's price is the highest is, bitcoin is the first coin. Also its demand in the markets is rising and rising, so this is increasing the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2017, 02:57:42 PM
Growing Chinese cryptomarket is dynamo for Bitcoin. More and more miners working hard on it, improving CPU and other equipment. I think Chinese factor is one of the reasons of growing BTC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 05:26:12 PM
i think bitcoin's price is soo high because it is a genuine coin and it is the first coin it has big reputation and major cooperates are behind bitcoin.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2017, 05:11:45 PM
Bitcoin has proven tech and the first movers advantage. The Bitcoin blockchain is around for a long time now and accumulated a lot of trust in the last years because it is reliable and safe. What also should not be underestimated when it comes to Bitcoin and its price is the huge community that formed itself around Bitcoin over the years, the more people believe in a currency and value it the higher it will be priced.
Activity: 476
December 07, 2017, 03:34:53 PM
I think that one of the reason is high demand of bitcoin is what is driving the price high. The rise in demand is as a result of the impending fork which is coming on 16th December. Investor are buying bitcoin to deposit in their exchanges hoping to get 1:1 of the new coin that will come out of the fork.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
December 07, 2017, 03:29:47 PM
The current market cap is growing with rapid speed. This is because the media buy the rumors, sell the news about bitcoin is kinda scamm. And then our civil society starts to aware with this crypto stuff and try to invest for easy money. That's it.
Activity: 189
December 07, 2017, 02:59:33 PM
It is now so high, one reason maybe because of the demand.  Bitcoin is all over the social media.  Almost everyone is talking about their huge profit in bitcoin and suddenly almost all people want to have btc on their wallet.  Another one is btc is widely used in trading altcoins.  
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:57:17 PM
There is a limited amount of bitcoin in the digital realm that's why the supply is fixed in a certain amount. However, bitcoin became known to many and started to invest in it, the demand for bitcoin increases. Due to the increase in demand with only fixed supply, the tendency is to increase the price to prevent the shortage of supply and the fast exhaustion of bitcoin. Its like a collector item, the higher the bid, the higher the chances of winning and owning it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 07, 2017, 02:46:42 PM
I decided to believe my wife, who read about bitcoin for three nights and now apparently already understands me more. So she told me that bitcoin will not grow more than 27 million bitcoins more quantitatively. It means that he will always grow. Theoretically, the demand for it will continue for a long time, because all new and new investors are starting to make money on it. It turns out that now we can see the local highs in the bullish mood. If the market turns around (for example, in a panic) - it is impossible to predict the behavior of a large mass of inexperienced traders and investors. Then there is the possibility that the market will burst.  Huh

This will eventually be happening because the sudden rise in the price is not a good sign for bitcoin and we can expect the market to crash in coming time. Had their being a liner growth it would have its resistance level also and now with some fall people will start booking quick profits due to which the fall might be a big one.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 07, 2017, 02:41:46 PM
I decided to believe my wife, who read about bitcoin for three nights and now apparently already understands me more. So she told me that bitcoin will not grow more than 27 million bitcoins more quantitatively. It means that he will always grow. Theoretically, the demand for it will continue for a long time, because all new and new investors are starting to make money on it. It turns out that now we can see the local highs in the bullish mood. If the market turns around (for example, in a panic) - it is impossible to predict the behavior of a large mass of inexperienced traders and investors. Then there is the possibility that the market will burst.  Huh
December 07, 2017, 02:34:36 PM
The next historical maximum ladies and gentlemen! It seems even my optimistic forecasts today turned out to be pessimistic! The average rate of bitcoin is 16k! I was expecting this only for the new year! Well, he is not the first time that surprises us all ... The main question now is how many people will be fixed at this level, and how many will believe in the new psychological level in 20k Huh
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 03:48:50 PM
Bitcoin is seeing demand from more and more people. In December, the world's largest foreign exchange exchanges will begin the futures of Bitcoin. This move will lead to even more investors investing in Bitcoin. This is just the beginning.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 03:26:33 PM
High compared to what? Bitcoin does not have an intrinsic value.
December 06, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
This week was just gold for bitcoin holders. 13k is the next historical maximum! We are watching the story right now with our own eyes! Today, obviously, "someone" opened a bottle of good champagne! Market mechanisms for pricing a product (bitcoin) no longer work here. Therefore, any forecast has even less chance of becoming true ... Nevertheless, everything is still going so) 15k by the New Year - not the limit))) I congratulate all on the arrival of Winter! Tongue Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 06, 2017, 09:35:50 AM
Not only it has Bitcoin been here since day one, it also has the most demand, and people have grown to have more faith in that it will rise with not great loss.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
December 05, 2017, 02:43:06 PM
Buyer confidence, but it does make one wonder why is it favored so much over the alternatives.

Is it really that much more people getting in or the few rich buying more?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
Bitcoin now is also one of the primary currencies in world,Its popularity is growing large.People want to invest in bitcoin and in simple i would say its brand which gives great return on investment. That's something makes bitcoin hot buy.All this phenomena lead to burst in the price of bitcoin.
December 05, 2017, 02:21:03 PM
We are updating new and new highs! I have never been so happy with my predictions and excited about their results. Maybe it's time for me to go to work for some investment holding company? Smiley The main idea - I recall this New Year rally. Whatever happens in the global economy and blah blah blah - bitcoin puts on it his electronic bolt! Smiley) Soon we will see 15k friends. And this is not the limit. What pleases the cause is not speculators, although they contribute to its growth - it's the very principle of its "creation." It was announced that its number will not exceed 27 million bitcoins. This condemns the currency to anti-inflation.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
December 05, 2017, 01:07:05 PM
I believe that the bitcoin could easily reach $20k even before the end of 2017. It's mostly connected with the strating of the BTC futures trading.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 01:03:07 PM
that's a question running on my mind why btc price is so high.. now i know.. thanks for those who answer
Jump to: