Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 121. (Read 15536 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 12:58:52 PM
There is only one reason for the Bitcoin price is that Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world. It has created the big trust in investors. They always think that investing in Bitcoin will get big profit. And the truth is that.
and the most trusted currency so that is why the demand of bitcoin are higher and because it was first than any other coin and the use of bitcoin on how does it was expand and been know by more people are in a good way so the price are getting more high cause the demand and supply of bitcoin are much better than any other coin.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2017, 12:12:43 PM
There is only one reason for the Bitcoin price is that Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world. It has created the big trust in investors. They always think that investing in Bitcoin will get big profit. And the truth is that.
Activity: 67
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 12:05:49 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
If In my opinion because Bitcoin so popular now, then the demand increasing day by day and many people around the world buy it. The demand continue increasing, but the suplly only about 17 million in circulating. As we know the population of the world is more than 4 billion people, and Bitcoin just like internet so everybody around the world will know it later.
Activity: 392
December 05, 2017, 12:01:44 PM
Bitcoin is popular cryptocurrency in the world you will be able to see it at the price of bitcoins. Many people interested to invest on bitcoin because and bitcoin has great demand so try once invest in bitcoin and earn more profit in bitcoin. I hope the price futures of Bitcoin will increase.

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 10:36:12 AM
Most people getting into cryptocurrency start with bitcoin. Some are not even aware if there are other crypto coins. So they all go into bitcoin.

Besides btc is used as a means to purchase any other coin including ethereum. So it's demand is high. Hence the high price

this is the many reason when you want to have other altcoins must have some bitcoins to get it.

high demand of bitcoin is more than others so price is grow fast and not like others
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 08:12:00 AM
Limmited supply, Huge demand, Very well established community.

Nicely said, I agree with this statement.

In total there were 21mill BTC and there's only 12mill BTC left. This is a what you call a limited supply.

People keep buying Bitcoin and this supply becomes lesser each day by investors or miners. As long as this happens then the price will go up.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:07:18 AM
Limmited supply, Huge demand, Very well established community.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 05, 2017, 04:05:57 AM
The price of Bitcoin is so high due to Supply and Demand.

Bitcoin is being adopted around the world on a daily basis. More and more people are investing in Bitcoin, even if its for small amounts. When this happens, then the supply of Bitcoin becomes lesser which in turn makes the value of Bitcoin go up. Currently speaking Bitcoin's price is 1BTC for $11,800 which is quite high, but predictions say that it can even go to $15K by the end of the year.

So expect the price to go higher.
Activity: 44
December 05, 2017, 04:05:29 AM
I believe it only happens because of BTC has been marketed in the world and became the first coin that everybody knows. But Ethereum is the best option to HODL cause it will grow in 2018 due to technological improvement
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 03:55:57 AM
The simple and only true answer is because people have no idea where they put their money, they just think that is always going up up and they make money. ..

they take advantage of the opportunity with the price of this coin and they do not want this opportunity out of his life
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 03:37:49 AM
Bitcoin is like gold that has limited supply, the limited supply and the more people who want to have it will definitely go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
December 05, 2017, 03:33:28 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley

Yes, exactly it is the cause of the BTC price to be so high - because it is THE COIN. Actually there is a webpage (you can google it) showing every other altcoin being the fork of bitcoin software. It shows the exact point in time that the fork happened. I am only in doubts about Eth maybe, but on the second thought I am sure they were at least looking at bitcoin code while writing their own. So you can safely assume that every and each of the other coins are forks of bitcoin code. Copycats. And that is precisely the reason that BTC price is higher.
Activity: 205
December 05, 2017, 03:25:30 AM
The reason of price rise in bitcoin, is because bitcoin is nominated worldwide and is acceptable at most places, whereas people are mostly not aware of altcoins
When a person newly gets involved to cryptocurrency, he must know the bitcoin first in order to understand crypto world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
December 05, 2017, 12:26:30 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Yes it's value compared to the other altcoins is superior because it's the first of it's kind.Also bitcoin is called"The Father of Cryptocurrencies" for the same reason.In short bitcoin is totally in a different league in comparison to the other altcoins.
Activity: 98
December 04, 2017, 11:57:04 PM
Rising prices from Bitcoin is due to the Fork plan to be performed by Bitcoin Gold and SegWit2x at the end of October 2017. Fork itself is a term used when a network of digital currencies (cryptocurrency) will be split into several entities. Someone who already has some digital currency, will get a new digital currency with the same amount.

For example for a Fork that will do Bitcoin Gold, if you currently have a thousand Bitcoin, then you will also get a thousand Bitcoin Gold after the Fork is done. The value of the new digital currency itself can not be predicted, but many investors are hoping to take advantage of this process.
Activity: 223
December 04, 2017, 11:49:49 PM
Most people getting into cryptocurrency start with bitcoin. Some are not even aware if there are other crypto coins. So they all go into bitcoin.

Besides btc is used as a means to purchase any other coin including ethereum. So it's demand is high. Hence the high price
Activity: 42
December 04, 2017, 11:39:11 PM
Speculation.

Really that's all that's driving BTC price up right now
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 04, 2017, 11:14:00 PM
As you'd already know, that there are limited number of bitcoins that actually exist. And all of it is not mined till now. What we all have is just the mined amount which is circulating. And as bitcoin has very very good advantages for people in trading business, like it's transactions are real fast and easy, time saving and many more. And now more and more investors are getting attracted towards it so all these factors make the price of bitcoin reach unprecedented heights!
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 04, 2017, 09:21:39 PM
Why expensive? because Bitcoin is the first virtual cypto currency that is very popular among investors. Creating Bitcoin is very difficult require multiple computers with high specifications to create it. Also many countries are now legazing Bitcoin to use it for to improve economy of their countries and that's why Bitcoin so high.
Activity: 14
December 04, 2017, 09:19:59 PM
Bitcoin is at the heart of the crypto market. Big investors are interested in bitcoin a lot. 2018 will be a strong year for bitcoin, I think it could reach $ 50,000 in 2018. You can invest in bitcoin.
Jump to: