Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 27. (Read 15535 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
I too am waiting for a further retracement - though it's mooning a bit today...
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 09, 2018, 09:49:38 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It was high in 2017 especially at the end of the year, but now it's dip on the market that allow many people to take on wave of low price and buy as much as they wanted to before the price will go to the moon again
But brace for another dip before the shot to the moon happens again Smiley I am serious, I am expecting the price to visit 3-4k levels again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
If I am gonna answer your question regarding high price of Btc, then the answer in short will be like, the pioneer and huge acceptance. Btc is the first coin in the era of crypto world. It became popular and spread worldwide in a very short time. So if the price is so high, then there is enough reason behind it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 09, 2018, 08:52:52 AM
Bitcoin is more valuable than any fiat as we can see the value market place on Bitcoin already! Bitcoin represent a three hundred and sixty degree in better payment and security! It is a new world for finance with  bitcoin!
Activity: 504
August 09, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
It was high in 2017 especially at the end of the year, but now it's dip on the market that allow many people to take on wave of low price and buy as much as they wanted to before the price will go to the moon again
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 08:50:54 AM
Hello, you are a newbie. Bitcoin is expensive because it represents the entire cryptocurrency. If there is no bitcoin, then all coins will not exist now.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
I think one of the reason why bitcoin is always high is that bitcoin will soon benefit from big institutional money injections via the introduction of the first BTC futures products. CBOE Global Markets and CME Group are launching new futures contracts on December 10 and December 17, allowing investors to go long or short on bitcoin. This ability makes bitcoin far more palatable to big investors who are currently flooding the market to make profits if and when the bitcoin price falls.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 09, 2018, 05:04:11 AM
Since my last post in this branch of the forum, the price of bitcoins has gone down by 800 US dollars. Really - why so high? I want to buy bitcoin for $ 100 so that it was then that my grandchildren leave. Smiley I believe that this decline will continue but it will be the last before the beginning of the autumn rise and the market turn in the direction of the bullish trend of development. By the new year I believe in 20k for bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
I think prices of bitcoin are higher as it is the first digital coin. It just shot up in prices without any underlining backup for the same. There are other good altcoins like ethereum that are better than bitcoin in terms of technology, team etc. But why they are not increasing in prices? at this point I am sure that altcoins will beat bitcoin.
Activity: 322
August 08, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
I am glad that there is such a cryptocurrency as bitcoin and that it can really open up opportunities for huge earnings. I hope that it will grow and cost 10 times more than now
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 08, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
Bitcoin is a coin that first appeared in crypto and makes crypto technology more widely known among the world community. Technology from bitcoin has been effective enough since the first time and can also be relied on in developing from time to time until the time comes, it is able to increase very significantly. And it is significant for its characteristics. His bright future makes bitcoin expensive because bitcoin can be relied on to provide more profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 08, 2018, 03:03:26 AM
I think the demand for bitcoin is high because of the growing number of users.

Because supply and demand control prices! A lot of investors use bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin will be very high.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 03:01:13 AM

the first of the market, we can call it the founder.So it is almost universally recognized throughout the world and is accepted in most places and the market has changed a long time bitcoin indexed investors need to learn better bitcoin

Activity: 29
August 08, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Actually it is the first and secondly the community support for botcoin is higher than any of the altcoins available in the market.
Activity: 30
August 08, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
Bitcoins are overpriced because mainstream society is beginning to understand electronic money and accept it. This is the only digital currency that can guarantee a return on current or short-term investment. Everyone wants to own it and the rule of supply and demand makes the price of Bitcoin push up. Only 21 million Bitcoins ever existed, a very small number, so Bitcoin supply was limited
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 02:54:00 AM
Yeah, it was really high Smiley
And I think at the end of the year it will grow again to the same level of higher. Will see... Waiting a half of year for that.
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, most people have only heard about bitcoin and Altcoin is usually unknown.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 02:16:50 AM
It is necessary to look not at the cost of a coin, but on their quantity. The ethereum now has 101 million coins, which have an issue, which means they will be even larger. Bitcoin has no issue and only 21 million coins. From here you can immediately see where the pricing comes from.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
It seems to me that such a high cost should only please. Bitcoin is the most expensive and the best cryptocurrency at the moment and you need to catch the moment and try to make money on it.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
August 07, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Not so long ago, as I remember the price of bitcoin was around 5-6 thousand dollars. If we have this in view and start from this - it turns out that now at the level of 7k + we can feel that the question is "relevant", but if you remember also that bitcoin cost 15-20k then a number of questions arise regarding its potential growth. It seems to me that even you buy now and freeze for 2-3 years. Freeze the purse. Later, with an extraordinary share of probability, you will find financial success. : Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: