Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is the price of bitcoin so high - page 28. (Read 15535 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
The fee of bitcoin is in reality not anything provided, for the huge demand and it is prospect. If there are inclined to shop for the fee will continue to grow. And now the number of buyer is very large and is like to develop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin is so high in comparison with other coins because it is the first coin and everything is tied to it, the price of all coins will depend on it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
August 07, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
yes it is because it is original. Bitcoin is already obsolete. It is too slow and too expensive. But people are inert even in this field. Some time should pass before they will see new leader.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Here's the truth about Bitcoin prices... this is just for future reference to those of you who may be entering the cryptoworld soon. Bitcoin is NOT expensive.. the price per coin you see is nothing more than an entry point. This is the price of Bitcoin when you enter the game. The price is the entry point to where your gains begin. When Bitcoin gains from the point of entry so does your money. I bought Bitcoin at $6461 and that's where my gains began. longer you wait more growth from that point on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
The further increase comes from the "Bitcoin Shop as a Value" crowd. This group of enthusiasts bought and held bitcoin and it will not be sold at any current price. More and more Bitcoin fans are entering into this group and they are driving up the growth demand. In a world where people want Bitcoin worth $ 1 million, this kind of activity - logical or irrational - quite popular.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 07, 2018, 05:46:43 AM
Today the price of bitcoin is very low. I think that the real value of this coin should be much higher. I hope that the price will go up soon.
Oh no, you can still expect the bitcoin price to go even lower, I think that levels 3k or 4k are reasonable. Of course, from there we would later see a price increase, if my expectations prove right Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
Today the price of bitcoin is very low. I think that the real value of this coin should be much higher. I hope that the price will go up soon.
Activity: 48
August 07, 2018, 04:14:43 AM
Quite simply, Bitcoin is the earliest cryptocurrency and the most influential coin in the entire cryptocurrency. All other coins depend on Bitcoin.
Activity: 239
August 07, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Hello,

Im new in crypto and have a question (a stupid one).. I never really gave it much though and now i wonder.

Is price of bitcoin so high (compared to altcoins) because it is so much superior or is it just because it is THE coin - the original one.

Cheers Smiley
I think the main reason why bitcoin is ahead and has the highest value is because it is the superior of all the coin, it is the king of all the coins and also bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to be establish and survive for a very long time which makes it value gets higher and higher as the years passed by.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
First we must understand what drives bitcoin price and, in particular, this boom. The common understanding for current growth leads us back to institutional investors preparing for the forthcoming BTC futures exchanges. The primary theory about the astonishing rally being put forward by investors on social media is that bitcoin will soon benefit from big institutional money injections via the introduction of the first BTC futures products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Even in exchanges where other cryptocurrencies purchases are supported, Bitcoin is often given preferential placement on the purchase page.This exchange support should not be underestimated. Even if someone wants to trade exclusively other cryptocurrencies, he will have to go through an intermediary like BTC through coinbase so that they can then exchange it for other cryptocurency.In addition, Bitcoin has much better brand awareness than other cryptocurrencies. When I tell people I work in other cryptocurrencies space, they usually give me a blank stare.Once I mention Bitcoin, they understand what I’m talking about. This brand recognition means that when traders want start investing in cryptocurrency, they’re going to have heard of Bitcoin and invest their first.
Activity: 602
August 06, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
The value of bitcoin consists from agreed value of people who are willing to buy it while the other people are willing to sell it by the same price, so it is something similar to the stock market, and also the project is playing some role in it.
Activity: 81
August 06, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
BTC is the first and progressive project in the crypto market, which really changed the world around in many ways. And many continue to actively invest in BTC, despite its high price.
Activity: 644
August 06, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
We can say that the price is so high because of the demand of people. I'm sure that the price will be even higher in a few years, because people will completely switch to electronic money. Imagine that most of the world's money will be kept in the crypto currency, and bitcoin will become the world currency.
Activity: 308
August 06, 2018, 09:17:12 AM
Because in the past few years the cryptographic market has attracted a lot of people to them, just because of the anonymity and volatility it has attracted so many people, and there is no limit to the number of people. money laundering, terrorist involvement
Activity: 27
August 06, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
Hello,

Cheers Smiley
Bitcoin is crypto power, a brand that is used as a symbol of crypto success. When coins are created, developers will say that their coins are better than Bitcoin, but until now there is no Altcoin that can put pressure on Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will always be the strongest, because if there is a stronger one, then the industry starts to get into trouble.
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
Basically right now almost nobody is buying bitcoin for its usage like it was meant to be, everyone is buying it now for a  quick profit. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
August 06, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
In accordance with economic principles, when cryptocurrency experiences a price increase, that means the number of cryptocurrency requests is greater than the amount of supply.
Investors have now increasingly believed in cryptocurrency. The trigger is the legality of cryptocurrency by several major countries in the world. The development of cryptocurrency technology and the price stability of several major cryptocurrency to strengthen the trust. The refusal that occurred in several countries, including in China, failed to knock out investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 06, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
I know a person who bought very cheaply and has not sold them yet. (coins bitcoin) - He said that he did not sell them before they become 100 times more expensive. Here either the strategist is doomed to success, or the person is missing the last opportunity to repel and even with good profit their investments. But he decided as he decided, and this is his right. I think the fair price will never be.
Everybody has their limits. Some people look at bitcoin as one of the many investments and they may be happy earning 10% on it. Some other, they think it is a golden train, the life-changing opportunity that everybody has once in his life and if they let it pass, the opportunity may never return. And they want to take the full advantage of their golden train.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 05:17:58 AM
In the future, the cost of bitcoin will reach unprecedented heights, well, somewhere around $ 100,000. For there are all chances of the same imminent crisis in America. If the dollar falls, then all will be redeemed for crypto-currencies, which will be another growth. We need to wait and see all this for 10 years, I believe in a good future for me and my children.
Pages:
Jump to: