Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 70. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 12:05:20 PM
Cryptocurrencies are the trend of our time. Now all who are in the subject one step ahead of someone who is not in the subject. Therefore, when creating various projects, developers should take into account the mass of the product and its target audience. Since many are still afraid of all these trends and innovations, because they do not fully understand why they need it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
cryptocurrency is now a trend to get simple and easy profits. many people choose to deepen crypto knowledge because they understand that crypto provides profits in the future, so I think choosing crypto as one of the technologies that makes it easy to get money.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 10, 2018, 06:42:26 AM
I chose the crypto to make money. I like crypto because it is not controlled by the government, market volatility is not limited. That gives the opportunity to rich for  the crypto investors. Of course there are risks. And knowledgeable people will win.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 10, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
People can earn not only through investment , there are so many other ways , bounty , airdrop and other different contests for which people get rewarded.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
I chose cryptocurrency because it was a great speculative tool with which you can make money. In the process of studying, I saw the prospects that blockchain technology can give us in everyday life. There are a lot of applications, but unfortunately the blockchain is very slowly being introduced into the ecosystem around us.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
October 10, 2018, 06:24:24 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why New Zone choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

This is not about why people choose cryptocurrency it's about your project and its features post is quite deceiving but will wait for your ICO so we can look how good is your project but anyway it's not a good way to promote your project, just create an announcement and create a bounty campaign.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 10, 2018, 06:20:53 AM
The reason why people choosing Cryptocurrency because we can get a lot of knowledge here and good income without tax,and even if you do not have capital to invest you can also earn money here by joining their Bounty Campaigns,even we need to wait how many months but it is good enough to use in investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
People choose crypto because of investment. There arent so many people who use crypto as a payment method. Everybody wants to go moon with crypto.
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because we earn money in crypto with or without investment we can earn in crpto this is also an opportunity to everyone who wants an extra income and hope to everyone who wanted to become rich that's why people choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
October 10, 2018, 04:18:18 AM
I think because the price of the crypto has been sluggish so people want it but do not raise the price of the crypto quickly it also crashes so be careful of selecting crypto if you're a newbie in crypto I think it's hard You can understand things so get a good lesson or explore something more to be a good crypto worker.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 04:13:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future of online transactions. It offers profit and new opportunity. If you haven't joined in, you don't even know what you are missing.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
the ease in getting a good thing, I think the main thing for many people to enter the crypto. many are interested in the development of crypto and sure start to making this to investment assets in the long term. the technology brought by Crypto course has also become an attraction itself and this will be quite useful for the future of the world, especially in the economic sphere.
Activity: 774
October 10, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies because they want to get rid of the dominance of the regulatory authorities and get a little more freedom. In addition, the possession of a promising cryptocurrency is quite a profitable investment based on forecasts that speak about the future widespread digital assets and the growth of their value.
So at the present time they can still feel free from regulators. But I think this is a temporary phenomenon which will end as soon as governments legalize cryptos, cryptos markets and exchangers.The government wants to control everything and the more so the USA government.See how they control the dollar.Believe they will not let opportunity to control the cryptos market.So enjoy freedom as you can Cheesy
Activity: 352
October 10, 2018, 12:56:21 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies because they want to get rid of the dominance of the regulatory authorities and get a little more freedom. In addition, the possession of a promising cryptocurrency is quite a profitable investment based on forecasts that speak about the future widespread digital assets and the growth of their value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

cryptocurrency is a giod chance to proove yourself that you can develop new skills and you can find out more in this world
most people choose the Cryptocurrency are those who already understand and feel the advantages obtained from Cryptocurrency. so much that supports Cryptocurrency which brings progress and developments that are much better and more profitable.
Activity: 770
October 10, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
Crypto growth each year is quite remarkable, for example, may be seen bitcoin. This became the fascination of people prefer crypto and certainly with more and more advanced technologies supported will very likely that Crypto will have become increasingly larger than the current pad. then maybe invest in assets other than just stored in the bank, I think crypto is choosing the right decision.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 09:25:15 PM
With each day cryptocurrency gains momentum with more people using them and more facilities being offered to the users and one of the many reasons of investing in crypto is the simplicity it offers in it's investment compared to other investment options in various sectors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
I think the reason why people choose cryptos is because of the ease of use, using crypto currency for anything provides some sort of convince because you are the sole owner and manager of your own asset, there is no sort of restrictions on how you manage your assets, i think that's why people choose it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 07:48:56 PM
because they know by investing in cryiptocurrency they will get extra income bro. can even be a millionaire in a short time.
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 09, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
It is evident that many people want to invest in cryptocurrency because this market brings a lot of profit, if invested in the right time and experience, the profit will be very high. The cryptocurrency market is not affected and governed by the government, so the exchange rate fluctuates very flexible because it is not subject to control.
Pages:
Jump to: