Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 71. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
October 09, 2018, 07:43:57 PM
Not because of need but because of the need of money which is used to buy other goods & services etc. It is mostly bought as believed that it will be more valuable in the future
People tried to invest in this market and because of that move they earn a lot of money so they decided to stay. I choose cryptocurrency because of its technology that allows me to earn more profit and of course this technology is more easy to use compare to other financial system that we have here in my place.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
The main reason would be to earn money. Cryptocurrency has so much potential and earning has never been so easy. Also it's very user friendly that's why people are eager to try it.
October 09, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
The obvious reason would be making money. If you are smart enough, you can make a lot of them. Also, some people like privacy and some of them don't want to be ripped off by banks. Everyone has their motive, to be honest.
October 09, 2018, 07:37:21 PM
People choose cryptocurrency for many reasons. Like, for its decentralization or maybe it is easy to make money out of and it is also the future.
October 09, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
This is the 21st century and people wants ease at every aspect of their life. Crytocurrency brings that and many more in the world of investments and mining.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

i think because it's in a good accord with time, new technologies, computers, internet and a new way of earning and distributing money. new generation simple love it. no need to reject progress
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
People choose to invest in cryptocurrencies solely for the purpose of earning, at least it was before and it will be now and most likely in the near future. So far, cryptocurrencies cannot seriously replace conventional money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
We all make savings, we want our savings to grow. Before the cryptocurrency, I had investments in different markets. Although the crypto market risks more, it is very attractive to me in terms of more winning potential.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
People choose a cryptocurrency because here you can easily and make big money. I am sure that cryptocurrency is our future.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 09, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because they think it is easy money. But after a while they realize that cryptocurrency is a very difficult and responsible way to make money.
it can be an easy money and i think that it  an really happen but only if you have learnt a lot and have a big knowledge
Activity: 255
October 09, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

cryptocurrency is a giod chance to proove yourself that you can develop new skills and you can find out more in this world
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 09, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because they think it is easy money. But after a while they realize that cryptocurrency is a very difficult and responsible way to make money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:41:07 PM
Not because of need but because of the need of money which is used to buy other goods & services etc. It is mostly bought as believed that it will be more valuable in the future
people can choose cryptocurrency in order to have a part time job and additional income and just to have fun or try themselves
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

for some peopel cryptocurrency world is a good chance to amke money and to debelop tneir skills so i think taht is a good reason
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 03:38:55 PM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 09, 2018, 03:38:48 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.

What?! That's it for you?
You should be better than that.

It is the new technology. No questions about that. But not to earn money should be the reasoning behind why you should pick it.
It is a currency. And what does currencies to do? For example USD or Dinar or whatever in which country it is.
You use it to purchase something. With crypto currencies it will just be faster and safer.
Ain't that a better reason to like it?
Activity: 448
October 09, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
More than anything I imagine it is because it gives them power, it's good to know that you have control of your funds and if tomorrow you want to make some big moves, you're going to be able to do it without any problem, because the responsibility of the account falls into you, many controls have been established in our financial system, so now people are looking for a viable alternative.
Activity: 199
October 09, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
In my own opinion, I see people choosing cryptocurrency primarily because of two reasons:
(1) As a means of livelihood: nobody have a clear idea of what Bitcoin became today back then in 2009 when one btc is being sold for cents. You can see people what btc has become today. Those that have invested some years back will understand better.
Cryptocurrency is a cool means of making money without anybody's interference because it is decentralized. So, when people are now seeing what is happening in the crypto world, they don't have choice but to join.
(2) As a store of value: back to history, there was a time the means of exchange was trade by barter.  From there, it later changed to cowry being used as a means of exchange, from there we moved to fiat currency. The world is going digital on a daily basis. The world is moving towards digital currency as a means of exchange and store of value. I think people are now waking up to that reality before it becomes so difficult.
(3) decentralized ease of trading and transaction, without the interference of third party, for example government.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
people choose crypto Because using advanced technology that is using the blockchain system, we can invest and trade, if we do not have capital we can follow the signature gift campaign, social media, YouTube and more, hopefully crypto has a front mass that nice.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
I decided to come to the crypto world for profit. This is my extra work and I use cryptocurrency as a valuable asset.
 Cool
Pages:
Jump to: