Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 73. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
I think not only risky people go to cryptocurrency. But also people with great potential. Who want to build their own pyramid in cryptocurrency. And for such people is not only important earnings. But also development. I like such a person.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

Cryptocurrencies have no boundaries. They are your personal property. You do not need banks to complete the transaction. In addition, you can do it at any time convenient for you quickly and cheaply.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
Many are passionate about cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to earn. Cryptocurrency also attracts with its anonymity and fast transaction speed.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies to invest. Now the current system of banks does not give almost nothing. Investing in a business is also a dubious pleasure. Tembolee investors who have a lot of money just increase their income by 2-3 times.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:19:40 AM
The obvious  reason is profit. Crypto is very emerging market and new concept.  Its complex algorithms not only solve complex problem but also very cost effective. It leads towards digital currency world where you can store and exchange money without third party. So that's why people choose crypto
Activity: 162
October 09, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

People choose cryptocurrency because they know that the investments are excellent and coins like PRG, ICX & LISK are great for earnings.
Activity: 774
October 09, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
People choose cryptos for many reasons.Because cryptos is a completely new concept in our lives and people love something new.They choose cryptos because the future of digital technology.Cryptos give you immense freedom.People choose cryptos because cryptos a has many applications.And still people choose cryptos because it can earn a good income without paying taxes Wink
Activity: 378
October 09, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
People do things when they need any thing like if they work for the crypto it means they need crypto it is not a currency but it has so many other features and in the present market situation we should hold more and more because users are more and the wok required for users are less so i have to invest some money in altcoin and new coins because bitcoin prices is more than my budget and in this ratio if the market moves up i will be happy inn the price rise,
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 09, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

Actually there are few reasons behind choosing crypto currency according to what I have observed and they are
1) As it is one of the most esiest way to earn big money if you have big investment and some technical knowledge in short span
2)  It is most the most convenient option for younger generation to start there own earning if they are into IT field and ready to do some hardwork of acquiring knowledge of market.
3) Limited products to invest with limitless profit.
The main reason why more people choose cryptocurrency is because of the opportunity to get huge profit. Since crypto is the digital currency that increase its value everytime its demand is growing. Also crypto right now is popular so that people saw the evolving of its price changing everytime and they saw the chance that they can get lot of earning from it. Also when they do investing, trading or participating in campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
October 09, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

Actually there are few reasons behind choosing crypto currency according to what I have observed and they are
1) As it is one of the most esiest way to earn big money if you have big investment and some technical knowledge in short span
2)  It is most the most convenient option for younger generation to start there own earning if they are into IT field and ready to do some hardwork of acquiring knowledge of market.
3) Limited products to invest with limitless profit.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 09, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
maybe the first is someone hoping to have a good future with crypto. because the advantages of crypto are very large.
second is crypto very easy to use, without middle man, transparent, small fee, fast transaction, unconditional. third I think they want to invest in crypto. if for trade. maybe also 50:50 with investors.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 09:22:38 AM
I think that as technology evolves. Everyone wants to know everything new. A cryptocurrency is a step into the future. And it can not be interesting to a large audience of people. Therefore, many are involved in cryptocurrency activities.
Activity: 602
October 09, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
I am one who choose cryptocurrency, why? it's simply because it help me big especially financially. My daily needs, family needs and other financial needs answered by crypto. People also choose cryto especially in a particular country because it can help poverty. And also it can create income generation without any capital needed.
copper member
Activity: 210
October 09, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
There are various reasons of people choose cryptocurrency, one of the best reason is , individual can earn quality amount of coins and tokens from bounty campaigns without any initial investments. Long term investment in Green market is very much profitable to all the investors, this is also a biggest reason for investors.
Activity: 280
October 09, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
Almost all people choose cryptocurrencies because they want to become rich but it is not easy as it seems.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 08:59:56 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is a great way to earn without investments. it is digital technology. cryptocurrency has a free career and no work limit.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 09, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
People accept it because cryptocurrency is the future, with blockchain's technology transparency.Cryptocurrencies aid fast transactions, and makes life easier when compared to normal financial system . Cryptocurrency is a form of payment and can be traded through exchanges and exchanged for fiat
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 09, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

People choose cryptocurrency from passion for trading. Only those passionate resist the crypto market. Another advantage of the crypto market is that it can bring you unexpected profits in a relatively short time. There is so much information about the crypto market that every day you learn something new, which gives you confidence in what you do and you never gets bored. The coins on the crypto market are more practical than cash, and will be the currency of the future. We love the emotion of trapping on the crypto market!
Activity: 406
keyTango
October 09, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
People choose cryptocurrencies because it is the only real alternative to bank deposits that can bring much more income than is possible in banks. For most people, this is enough.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 08:22:22 AM
people choose the world of crypto because there are so many opportunities for profit, for example ico investment, bounty, trading and holding. but those who are new still have to learn a lot about the world of crypto before going directly
Yes, that may be one reason, but in my opinion, people choose crypto because they have a lot of time,
for people who are busy in real life, they will not have time to really focus on crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: