Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 72. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 03:25:19 PM
Cryptocurrencies are an independence: from the state, banks and various intermediaries in different spheres of our life. Crypto are an excellent opportunity to earn money if it is correct to do everything. Crypto are our future which helps to make our life better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

People choose cryptocurrencies primarily to make money. In this industry, there are great opportunities for earning. The risk of losing investments is also very high.
You should not advertise the project in this way. For this there are specialized sections.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 02:39:21 PM
In fact, I think everyone has their own mission in cryptocurrency. And everyone takes something out of her. Who needs only income. And someone is for the future. Do all their tasks and goals.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is an investment method and they can increase their wallets by joining it because the bounty rewards are great.
Activity: 126
October 09, 2018, 02:33:57 PM
People choose a cryptocurrency because you can earn very well here. I am sure that the future cryptocurrency. Which will definitely impress us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
October 09, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
I think there are 3 main options.

1. Easy way to earn money
2. Belief in blockchain and future of cryptoworld
3. Hobby, to spent time and learn something new.
Activity: 111
October 09, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
people see big prospect in cryptocurrencies and I see it too. The cryptocurrency will become an irreplaceable part of our life
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
At the moment, this is a way of earning money, as well as increasing investments. Let there be no 100% guarantee of the success of cryptocurrency in the future, but you need to appreciate what we have now.

Definitely, this a wonderful technology made for earnings. In this generation money plays a big role in humans life well this trading market is very awesome. The people who invested in this have became millionaires today. Cryptocurrency is a new life for humans.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
October 09, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
Although cryptocurrency has the potential to be misused by scammers, and cyber criminals to benefit from innocent people, especially from users who don't understand how to invest in crypto. As it turns out, cryptocurrency has a special place in each investor's portfolio.

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?

Because, cryptocurrency has the potential to be used as a tool to protect wealth / investment. In addition cryptocurrency has many advantages namely fast, safe, and free from third-party interference.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 02:16:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is a new branch and she gave a new knowledge to us about cryptocurrency. Therefore, most have the idea to invest. And to observe how his work proceeds.
Activity: 354
October 09, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

Why not to choose crypticurrencies if this is the answer in you financial problems. I take this as an opportunity to earn by joining signature campaign in every ICO that is on going. I am earning through posting amd getting stakes to their spreadsheet that has equivalent value of token per stake. And after that holding time started. Dicision making also is important to this.
Activity: 434
October 09, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Basically, people chooses cryptocurrencies becauss of its capability to establish a system that will not going to utilize tax from the people. Crypto world is a world where individual unites as one. Individual transacts as one. And individual develops as one. Cryptos are beneficial to maintain orderliness of universal transaction.
Activity: 912
October 09, 2018, 01:11:15 PM
At the moment, this is a way of earning money, as well as increasing investments. Let there be no 100% guarantee of the success of cryptocurrency in the future, but you need to appreciate what we have now.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Because most altcoins increased the price very fast in day by day. Most coins give us a huge profit in these past few months and the most coins are the very strong technology and the platforms.
Activity: 392
October 09, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
There are various reasons of people choose cryptocurrency, one of the best reason is , individual can earn quality amount of coins and tokens from bounty campaigns without any initial investments. Long term investment in Green market is very much profitable to all the investors, this is also a biggest reason for investors.
in my opinion maybe crypto is easier to understand than others, easy to get profit, does not require a long time, often gets a lot of profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
I think that many people choose cryptocurrency because seeing the possibility to have large profits. For blockchain technology has a great future. This technology may find application in large industries and daily life . This makes bitcoin attractive from the point of view of crypto-trading and long term investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 12:41:01 PM
One way people choose cryptocurrency is because this is one way to get money easily . Doing tradings , buying in ICO or doing bounties can make  money while you are just at home . Additional to that those who enough funds to do master node or staking and mining will surely get a profit .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Because by using cryptocurrency the people can do a business without going anywhere, you can also get much profit if you are good at it. We are living in a very modern era, and I think cryptocurrency is a suitable industry for many people now.

Yeah, the main point is the people want to earn money here, right?
Crypto is a good choice for our future investment I think, and this is the reason for many people here.
Activity: 602
October 09, 2018, 12:22:35 PM
Well, because it is the future, and those who understand it perfectly well, and understand that if it is the future it will be very promising if you have money, or rather altcoins that will be equal to money in the digital world, as the trend goes to this, that soon we will see the digital world
Activity: 448
October 09, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
Because encryption represents the future. It is the trend of technology in the future. Especially the development of block chain technology. Now many large enterprises are beginning to enter the discussion of blockchain. Of course, in the early stage. Investment encryption has a huge profit return. So everyone likes it.

Pages:
Jump to: