Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 76. (Read 159070 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 08, 2018, 10:03:33 PM
Obviously people are into cryptocurrencies because of its popular and the technology that it brings to the future.

It's not just your very own investment but you can use it almost everywhere now as long as there's acceptance to it. Crypto is an allin one type of money and investment and with large total market cap, it brings a brighter future to those people that wants to have it.
Rather than it and i just thinking about almost 80% of people in crypto are joining in the crypto caused by money. They can earn a lot of money in a shorttime because it based on demand and supply. this will be a correct statement because the CMC has proven it if there was a lot of pump and dump in the market dude.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
because cryptocurrency is very easy to learn and use and also cryptocurrency is a medium for doing business in a fairly easy way.
so people will choose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 08, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

People choose Crypto because it gives them a lot of money when the market is high. That is one of the main reasons that people join the Crypto market. Besides, some people realize that blockchain technology is useful and they are passionate about it. such as Vitalik Buterin Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 08, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
People are choosing crypto currency is that they can earn money in different ways just like in investment, trading. If you want to earn money without releasing any capital you can join in different bounties just complete the task that they given to you and you will earn money.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 08:41:20 PM
I think this is a great opportunity for us to have cryptocurrency that can change our lives. Virtual discovery leads to the progress of the community and helps everyone to see other great opportunities. Human intelligence can support and provide the best ideas for innovation in our world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
October 08, 2018, 08:41:13 PM
Crypto already changed many financial people's, many poor people become rich in short times because many crypto was going up to 30 -50 times in 1 years, so many others people will follow to make invest in to crypto. Crypto give chance to make this life better, so that why many people put their money in to crypto.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 08, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
Trading platforms in crypto currency have appeared a lot, and maybe you are for the umpteenth time. Crypto currency industry has been seen by many investors so that it isn't surprising that many new platforms are now associated with the crypto currency industry, mainly trading platforms. And usually they will also make a token to make the token complement. However, every investor is still in doubt with a new trading platform, there are many scams who will spend all of their assets, only hoping that the platform you are creating will not lead to a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

Many people chiise cryptocurrency because of its popularity also the easiest way to earn money and profit. You can join bounties in order to earn more income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
October 08, 2018, 08:24:29 PM
I basically got into cryptocurrency because Ethereum sounded like such a cool, revolutionary idea. And hopefully in the future we can see a more thriving ecosystem of dApps. But crypto is also a way to generate wealth and passive income, so that aspect can't be ignored.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
October 08, 2018, 08:19:18 PM
I'm interested in cryptocurrency because I see that fiat money is based on absolutely nothing... and in my country we have a government that is massively in debt but tells us that the USD is worth something while the Federal Reserve and banks actively devalue it, thereby stealing wealth from anyone who wants to save money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 08, 2018, 08:12:04 PM
Obviously people are into cryptocurrencies because of its popular and the technology that it brings to the future.

It's not just your very own investment but you can use it almost everywhere now as long as there's acceptance to it. Crypto is an allin one type of money and investment and with large total market cap, it brings a brighter future to those people that wants to have it.
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Cryptocurrency is freedom as i view it on my own. Nobody control who can own it as long you desire to own one. If this cryptocurrency will continue for some time then i would have my savings in the form of crypto and not in fiat because there is a chance that my savings would grow sans scam.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
People investing crypto because they know crypto is the fastest way to earning money. so same time crypto is the fastest way to lose money. but that is not important.
people always looking everything from positive side. they are not seeing that dump side.
Also some people believe crypto because crypto currencies 90 percentage are decentralised it means money is still our money and we are free we have our own freedom.
we dont need to any banks or etc.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
October 08, 2018, 07:51:10 PM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.
People are really amazed of what crypto bring people's life into higher level,  may poor people can be rich and millionaire could be billionaire. But is not only of making money, it also a way of accepting crypto developments aside from having fiat for many years and may this new form of currency will simplify our works and be more productive.
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 07:48:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies are peer to peer digital cash of the future no doubt .How many years we will need , who knows , its really hard to predict with banks fighting against us . But both can work together for me. When I don't have cash I would like to pay with crypto
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 08, 2018, 07:42:27 PM
The concept of crypto is very clear and for that matter, people who read about it get themselves involved in it. Crypto is not like these centralized systems and for that matter, people who do not like centralized systems for their manipulative works choose crypto to be an alternative.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 08, 2018, 07:38:35 PM
for me in real life today I myself am very confident of cryptocurency,..
because seeing the change in the period of cryptocurency many advancements especially in terms of the economy,can all be easier in finding needs especially daily needs and manythe product we can get if we have one cryptocurency to pay..
and I myself am very grateful for cryptocurency that can change my real life to be more useful..
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 08, 2018, 07:36:48 PM
For that fact that so many are trying to avoid the control that fiat has on it by a  body or many bodies, they would want to choose crypto over anything.
This is a way of advertising your project or better still, product and i would like to followup and see what becomes of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
There are many reasons people choose cryptocurrency, but in my opinion one of the fundamental reasons is to make it easy to gain profits and income. For example, you can trade and invest easily. Even though there is also a risk, but that's the reality.
Activity: 426
October 08, 2018, 06:41:09 PM
For many people, this is an extra income, and there are also those for whom this is a hobby, and someone wants to realize their idea with the help of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: