Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 74. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 09, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

Mainly because we feel like even the low income or middle income people can have a say into this. We feel important in this, normally financial world is filled with man in suits who do deals with politicians and lobby for better taxes or make sure their pockets are full before their customers pockets are full.

Now in crypto we are feeling like we are taking control of our own finance and can actually beat the market and definitely get our voices heard. There have been a lot of people who work simple jobs and yet got big in name (or nickname Cheesy ) in crypto space so it kinda makes us both richer and famous at the same time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
October 09, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
i think the main reason why people choose cryptocurrency is because cryptocurrency offer a big opportunity in investment,it is open source and there's no any condition required to join in cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

My thought is that it is private, fast transactions, fast trade (if someone seeks trading) and it is an open source to everyone! I have chosen cryptocurrency as in country I live in, our market is very unstable, banks are bankrupting (don't want to give them money and I don't trust them, although very high yearly deposit percentage). So I have chosen cryptocurrency to trade and earn money through it
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 09, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
people keep up with progress and innovation.
In addition, from time to time it is possible to earn good money on cryptocurrencies, and if you have experience in trading, there are even more chances.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 07:43:42 AM
people choose the world of crypto because there are so many opportunities for profit, for example ico investment, bounty, trading and holding. but those who are new still have to learn a lot about the world of crypto before going directly
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:40:07 AM
It's much easy and fast, If you also use have privacy coin then you're anonymous on the network and cannot traced your transaction by using the stealth addresses. The only cons of having a cryptocurrency is the stabilization of their value if someone dumps it and then its gonna fall down and lose your money until it goes back again (IF).
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 09, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
Many people have choose cryptocurrency because they want get profit with bitcoin or altcoin investment, different from other investment, cryptocurrency give more profit with fast and safe investment at cryptocurrency.
Well, it's majority to choose with people due to it's market fluctuation and unlimited fund that can expect for good earnings , investment here is much better than others offer .It gains fastest and nothing to delay in terms of transaction.
Activity: 322
October 09, 2018, 07:19:12 AM
I will answer for myself
1. Crypto offers the opportunity to make money
2. I believe that the cryptoindustry is our future.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
The cryptocurrency is the best safe haven, and now the global economy is facing a 10-15 year recession that will make people crazy about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
October 09, 2018, 03:50:57 AM
The only things also that I choose crypto is to earn money that's my small invest can be double or multiple times in just a few months, this what crypto can give to us or it can also be worse if we lack of knowledge on it maybe we lost everything we invest.

Yes that's correct, even I do prefer for small investment and most of the times you will get back double investment it depends on the situation of the market like good and bad it is, definitely without crypto knowledge you cannot do anything in this forum. This is a wonderful blockchain technology developed for making profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 03:35:41 AM
Now people use cryptocurrency as a valuable asset, a tool to make money. The mission of cryptocurrency is very good and it will be used as a currency in our future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 03:31:26 AM

Cryptocurrency is very convenient at the moment. For example, to make a business calculation, you do not need to go to the bank, wait for your turn, sign a huge number of contracts. With the help of blockchain you will send your funds in seconds, without attracting third parties. I think it is very convenient
Activity: 75
October 09, 2018, 03:23:27 AM
Now that the global economy is in turmoil, only Bitcoin can preserve people's assets, so when you see Bitcoin flying high, it is a precursor to the financial crisis.
copper member
Activity: 78
October 09, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

Thanks a lot for your thoughts on the need for cryptos. A lot of people have highlighted the need for cryptos in different sectors. We are planning to create a commodity trading platform for the ease of commodity trading. We are planning to create a commodity trading platform for the ease of commodity trading.
So, do share your views on our platform
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 09, 2018, 02:06:25 AM
Various reasons have been given by colleagues about many people choosing crypto to invest. So many interests and advantages that will always have a positive impact. Crypto is certainly one of the financial futures that are indeed worthy of being defended.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 09, 2018, 02:02:20 AM
Because crypto is a digital currency that is developing and its development continues to improve and is increasingly popular with many people who talk about it, therefore there are also many people who started choosing crypto for places to invest, have their own crypto, and many more. Many factors many people choose crypto, however crypto is a kind of fresh profit that will support many people to be better.
Activity: 157
October 09, 2018, 01:58:22 AM

You people are doing a great job, i just checked your website... you have said 2 months when will you open your crowdfunding.

Great project! Will be investing
Activity: 770
October 09, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
People choose cryptocurrency for earnings and profit,also for investments in the hope of the rate growth in the future,I think it is a good investment in the future.
Activity: 448
October 09, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

Cryptocurrency make transaction easier. You no need cards and other banks account. However, now many regulation cause cryptocurrency find difficulties in some areas. KYC make limitation to cryptocurrency. Real cryptocurrency is anonymous, transaparant, and decerntralized. Crypto holders become the rich in digital wealth.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 09, 2018, 01:49:32 AM

One likes technology and trade, others come here only for profit, but it all develops and makes the market more perfect. So I think cryptocurrency has a cloudless future and many are mistaken calling it a big bubble.
Pages:
Jump to: