Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 78. (Read 159070 times)

Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
It is a good thing to keep yourself open to the updates about the financial world. Cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to invest your money so I guess this is the main reason why people choose it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

because of hype, wish to try something new, easy (in comparison to traditional stock market) and low entry threshold (that's why this industry will grow further), and also there are small bunch of true enthusiasts - cryptoanarchists
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 11:46:30 AM
I am interested in cryptocurrency because it has an investment value that can give a profit, and my economic conditions get better because of the profits I get from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
October 08, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
actually crytpocurrency is not the only one, but the development of the zone is getting faster, if we don't know this. maybe we will miss significant information in the future, all of that for human progress in the digital era. because in the end the digital economy is the only safest transaction tool in the world, because it can be seen that cryptocurrency copy projects have been implemented in several countries
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
I like it because nobody can control it.
Activity: 518
October 08, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
Obviously the need will be very easy in the future, which is faster to use new technology and has considerable benefits in human life. because cryptocurrency will provide all the facilities that will be needed in the future
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy

We need crypto to make currency ( money ), crypto is product not tools. Many financial instrument comes up but crypto is the most popular, even from gold and silver. Because have value and high quantity, crypto also can be use to built business and make ideas become reality. You can do anything you want with crypto, don't reject it just accept and follow the trend.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
Cryptos are new, and the technology behind is a great opportunity for the future, and of course, You are able to make profit with it, so everything is here to be popular.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency?
just like you choose crypto as the project you want to build.
crypto is a future investment, I don't want to miss this opportunity and continue to collect crypto to become a valuable asset in the future.
Activity: 140
October 08, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
people want to have perspective assets and to get good profit in the future. Therefore they buy cryptocurrency. I buy it too and I wait for profit
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
Because by using cryptocurrency the people can do a business without going anywhere, you can also get much profit if you are good at it. We are living in a very modern era, and I think cryptocurrency is a suitable industry for many people now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 08, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
none other than flexibility and space that can be reached from cryptocurrency is wider than fiat, besides cryptocurrency has a very good level of security and easier transactions, and can be the best investment that has ever existed to date
Activity: 198
October 08, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
Many of us choose crypto because of easy money, others choose it for long-term investment, and some aкyлы choode it for have funny)
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 08, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
This is an interesting question. I think, many people choose crypto because crypto is  future. This is our reason to be in here, in this forum. We optimist that crypto has a high value in the future. And I think we have many reasons why we choose crypto.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
October 08, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

These people believe in blockchain that's what probably is the main reason why bitcoin was established, it was only then some are only here to profit from it.
Now there are tokens that has huge potential to make it on top of the marketcap, blockchain users are more into investing to its product with also attracts the people from other markets like from the forex.
Activity: 28
October 08, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
This market has a lot of potential for us to exploit. We can easily make money if we suffer from insecurity or invest a lot of time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new part of the economy. People choose it because it gives new opportunities and its future. Now there are a lot of interesting projects that use cryptocurrencies. I myself decided to join only because I began to encounter regularly cryptocurrency in my work.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 10:09:11 AM
Because this market opens a lot of opportunities to the people from all around the world. Join the hype train, until it is too late! The bullish market comes pretty soon, so stay tuned and keep holding your coins.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 08, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

There are a lot of reasons: buying something forbidden in darknet, evading taxes or transferring money from one country to another. Somebody prefer cryptotrading than a traditional one.
Activity: 149
October 08, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

You people are doing a great job, i just checked your website... you have said 2 months when will you open your crowdfunding.
Pages:
Jump to: