Pages:
Author

Topic: Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? - page 79. (Read 159070 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
They just want to invest in the crypto and earn the money, I still have not see any use case in the cryptocurrency, such as the Bitcoin only for the private payment, but I have not see any shop can accept Bitcoin or Altcoins for the payment in this moment, this only the another invest tool and earn the money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is a great way to earn without investments. Also, if you invest in cryptocurrency, you can earn enough money in a short time. Of course, there are risks everywhere, and investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but it's worth it.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
The idea of crypto currencies is great! Imagine if there is no third party in your payments, nobody pays taxes. The idea in general is awesome and one day, the mass adoption will come and we will see a different market with another crypto currencies prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 09:42:07 AM
As well as for you what causes a person to enter the crypto globe? Surely you know not exactly what causes so many individuals to jump into the particular world of crypto, apart from they want "money" and I think there is much all of us can take here, specifically the technology available upon each coin.
Activity: 336
October 08, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.
lol so you think that people need it just because of free money? if like that no one wants invest their FIAT on cryptocurrency
i think they choose crypto because they believe on its future, it would be next gen payment system
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
Well you can profit it and learn new things about how world it is works but I guess it was destined that you need to learn about this crypto that's why we here.
with us using crypto then we can benefit as well and can improve the economy which is also being destroyed, so crypto is the source of substantial income now for me
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 08, 2018, 09:20:37 AM
It's because crypto currency is very useful and friendly used than other online currency such paypal and etc. But the disadvantages is it cannot be used in any manner especially some country which is sometimes prohibited due to some causes.  But it's very friendly honestly  because you can send money anywhere without hassle which is instant .
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 09:16:02 AM
i mainly work with them because they're innovative, and have a lot of potential
Activity: 490
October 08, 2018, 09:06:43 AM
I do not know the opinions of others, but I think people choosing cryptocurrencies might be because of the ease of getting profit by doing business in cryptocurrencies such as trading, bounty campaigns, becoming an investor in an ICO and so on, and until now I have done everything until now and I've proven that the benefits can be even better than those of a conventional business
Activity: 512
October 08, 2018, 09:02:50 AM
Well you can profit it and learn new things about how world it is works but I guess it was destined that you need to learn about this crypto that's why we here.
Activity: 294
October 08, 2018, 09:00:57 AM
People choose cryptocurrency because it is very simple way to earn money without any investment in sector of airdrops and social media. It is latest and digital technology of 21st century. Nowadays maximum peoples like cashless technology. In cryptocurrency no limit of work.
copper member
Activity: 78
October 08, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
Why People Choose Cryptocurrency? Any Need?
We are into commodity trading, and we are building a platform which will support the trade of commodities with cryptos. We are trying  to make commodity trading very easy
That's why NewzoneEX choose cryptocurrency world. It opens up a whole new avenues for everyone.

Pages:
Jump to: