Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 2. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
October 31, 2018, 11:59:58 AM
very much, first we can save them and buy as much ethereum as possible before ethereum rises in place of bitcoin, secondly because ethereum is a coin that is easy to use and is more cost effective than current bitcoin.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think because bitcoin is at bad condition.. and Ethereum is also at the bad condition but Ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, it is more usable, reliable than Bitcoin that's why i think Ethereum will be chosen than Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
October 31, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
Bitcoin is the most reliable. This was evident when the market fell. Ethereum is more functional, but it will have no value if there are no crypto projects on its platform. I think with the growth of the market is better to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 31, 2018, 11:22:09 AM
That is because a lot of people have a huge interest in the coin and they have a lot of ethereum, most people missed out by selling their bitcoins early and now ethereum is the coin that they have which means that if the price of ethereum goes up then a lot of people would be making a lot of money out of the coin but the funny thing is that the coin cannot go up without the price of bitcoin going up
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 31, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

it is true. it is because bitcoin have been dominating the market from the beginning. and any sharp move in bitcoin price affects to all crypto market too much. people want to get rid of this issue.
Activity: 504
October 31, 2018, 01:11:33 AM
Many people still trust eth will be on the top price at the end of years, maybe it why many people still keep invest their money on ethereum and waiting until ethereum is back stronger to higher price again at the end of year.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 12:47:37 AM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 11
October 31, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
I agree with you, Projects who have a good team behind it, for sure it will succeed in the future, so when we decide to invest in some crypto, we should read carefully the white paper and search about the team, then with your experience you can decide to invest or not in the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
many people want to make ethereum prices more expensive than bitcoin prices and many people expect that because they feel ethereum can beat the price of bitcoin, while I'm not too sure if ethereum can beat the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 30, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
People are not considering the bitcoin popularity and bitcoin recommendations. Many people are showing more interest in bitcoin compared to ETH, ETH is the second coin in the market and will stay in the second position after bitcoin.
same as before. before bitcoin becomes a better and higher value. they buy bitcoin at low prices when new bitcoins emerge and it turns out now that prices are high even in 2017 bitcoin is very expensive and many holders suddenly become millionaires. all people who have ETH expect ETH to rise because they buy at low prices like now and if ETH rises they will get big profits and become millionaires.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 11:39:30 PM
maybe in my opinion ETH is an alternative coin that is still the best and the highest value, and in my opinion the development of crypto currencies no one can be sure for me to take advantage of all the opportunities that we will get in our investment with any crypto currency
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 30, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
People are not considering the bitcoin popularity and bitcoin recommendations. Many people are showing more interest in bitcoin compared to ETH, ETH is the second coin in the market and will stay in the second position after bitcoin.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 504
October 30, 2018, 11:11:37 PM
Because in terms of ethereum investment it is easier and more affordable then people want ethereum to replace bitcoin but of course this is a difficult thing, both of these coins have their own portion and run according to their respective lines
October 30, 2018, 11:02:40 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
October 30, 2018, 10:10:56 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 09:44:55 PM
As in current condition that the price of Ethereum keep on declining, i think more people will be moving form ETH to BTC or perhaps to another altcoin.
I believe so many people worried if Ethereum will be declining even more.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 09:27:12 PM
I think that the main reason why it is worth keeping coins for a year and even more is the popularity of the coin and its practicality that allows an increasing number of traders to buy it
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
October 30, 2018, 09:10:53 PM
investing in the world of bitcoin and crypto is the most promising huge profit in the long run and this may be easy for those who already feel holding but for newcomers it is very risky and can destroy prices when panic by selling all their investments, and for now eth exceeds bitcoin is very difficult but in eth investment it seems more promising profits by looking at very cheap prices
October 30, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
investment is very helpful for the growth of coins. besides by investing will be able to increase the existing development in the market. and if investing, in the long run, will be very able to improve quickly and make progress and the price becomes high gradually. so it will be very helpful for his future.
Pages:
Jump to: