Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 3. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 08:32:07 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
i think the people who want that just because of the profit and for no other reason. but i do not want that, because i see both coins as separate projects, both of which have their eligibility because they were designed for different things.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 08:28:34 PM
For me, this method of investing works better and its pretty much convenient and the chances of gaining better profit is actually high.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 08:11:53 PM
i think hold crypto for long term investments is good idea
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 08:11:22 PM
At first, I dont actually like long term investments in cryptos. My reason is that crypto values are always changing and to maximize your profit, you have to trade everyday. Its like buying and selling. Buy low sell high. But currently, based on the performance of crypto market, I started to consider long term investment because the market is very low and still on the recovery phase.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 08:10:46 PM
With such a strategy of earning on the crypto currency, nothing difficult to do is not necessary. There is no need to watch news, graphics, forecasts every day. Therefore, those who are very nervous, such an investment plan for the long term will do the best. The disadvantages of long-term investment. Minus only one - this is a relatively low degree of profit from your investments.
Activity: 6
October 30, 2018, 08:01:55 PM
i think hold crypto for long term investments is good idea
Activity: 5
October 30, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
The fact is that these tokens have different purposes, look at Bitcoin as an asset for storage, while eth has completely different goals, but the latter has a much promising functionality.
Something like that, what is seen that eth is currently more active than bitcoin, even though the price continues to decline. A good reason for people to choose eth to over come btc. Besides it would be great if btc is more active than eth.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 07:03:28 PM
i believe all of good project will growing for sure in long term
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 06:47:20 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 30, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
because they missed the bitcoin train, they went up on the ETH and ran to get it back, but that will not happen.
October 30, 2018, 05:56:44 PM
Patience is a key to success. Long term investment is the best. A lot of coins have proved that. But yet they are still coins that don't have future. But I can assure you that coins like cs,neo,ETH,btc and many more are long term investment
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
October 30, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
Honestly I prefer Ethereum as it's more straightforward. I can use etherscan.io to track everything about Ethereum. I can build decentralized apps using Ethereum which is a big bonus! It takes far less to send an Ethereum transaction than Bitcoin and Bitcoin is also more expensive.
This makes Ethereum my first choice
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 30, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Bitcoin enthusiasts remain high, even being the No.1 in the world for now. But why do some people switch to investing in Ethereum, because ethereum prices are still cheap, so they can be reached by all circles.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 02:51:18 PM
The fact is that these tokens have different purposes, look at Bitcoin as an asset for storage, while eth has completely different goals, but the latter has a much promising functionality.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
October 30, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
no, i think people can make more fast profit from Ethereum beside Bitcoin slowed market moving, better than Ethereum market transaction
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 02:45:42 PM
For me, long term investment is one kind of investment that you must have as long as it gives you even a small amount but steady income or dividend. One example is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a percentage of the profits on a daily basis. Small in the short term but it will have a big impact in the long term.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
I believe in long term investment.  I can see myself investing in bitcoin and hold it for a long period.  I will save my money to invest everytime i have an extra income from  bounty rewards.
October 30, 2018, 02:38:56 PM
I agree, it is really the best, espe ially if you do not have much money to start with. So I think in this case a long term is the most suitable option
Pages:
Jump to: