Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 10. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 06:31:07 PM
Competition in the cryptocurrency market is quite high, as well as changes in value, so in this case, who invested in one currency, of course wants to increase its value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
Before I use to praise ethereum because of its usefulness, easier to create projects off its blockchain but lately I don't want ETH as the number one coin anymore, that credit will go to tron soon because tron can disable any fake project running through its blockchain and ETH can't do this which is why many people are using its for scaming people
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 17, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
Since bitcoin strongly affects altcoins , we can say that the altcoins market is completely dependent on the price of bitcoin, and therefore that people want altcoins to become independent.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
October 16, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
a simple reason, maybe those who want ETH prices to exceed BTC are those who invest with ETH.
but I am not sure that ETH can exceed the price of BTC. and I think it's almost impossible
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 16, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
This may be due to the fact that Ethereum is highly dependent on bitcoin as well as altcoins , and if Ethereum becomes more bitcoin then the pressure will decrease significantly.

we should think are there reasons for that situation when Ethereum can overcome the bitcoin? there are no reasons at all so both Ethereum and bitcoin will remain at their places.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 16, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

They have their own bias or reason why they want it. Some fanatics and investors want it because of its use and more useful really with BTC. But for me they have their unique use case. I say leave the currency to the BTC to lure some more funds in the system though it really lacks speed. Maybe or it should be  another type that has all the weakness of BTC covered that would be hyped in the near future for this goal.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 16, 2018, 03:54:04 PM
I know ETH are better than BTC, from fee ETH is the winner. But ETH doesn't have limited supply. When all BTC was mined by miner, price of BTC will grow up because many people want to have bitcoin. Unfortunately ETH doesn't have a limited supply, everybody can have ETH.
Activity: 100
October 16, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
i  think   there  are some  important  factors  that they   want  etherium  to   over come bitcoin  and  one of  them   is  because of  its potenatial  and  the reason that  it  is  in  the  second  place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 03:48:48 PM
we all know that nowadays ETH is using ICO investors in many projects and for this reason, ETH is getting more popularity day by day. I think that's why people thinking in future ETH will cross the BTC price. As an ETH lover and investor, I am also expecting this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 03:02:09 PM
I think this is because people think that Ethereum is more interesting coin and it has a better platform. Also the speed is better
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 16, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
This may be due to the fact that Ethereum is highly dependent on bitcoin as well as altcoins , and if Ethereum becomes more bitcoin then the pressure will decrease significantly.
Activity: 126
October 16, 2018, 02:45:58 PM
People want to earn a lot. Therefore, they want to get rid of a strong coin. What would anyone invest in it and then all investments will be in other coins or Bitcoin which will grow from this.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
October 16, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
of course they expect that to happen in the near future because many of them buy now at very cheap prices, if ETH can replace bitcoin then they will get a lot of benefits but it is impossible because bitcoin will never be replaced by anyone forever bitcoin will become king
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 16, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
I think it is because those people owns one crypto over the other and act like cheerleaders. For me it is obvious, but if you have BTC instead, you will not be complaining about it overcamed with ETH
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 16, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
i   think  all   problem  why   they  want  rtheium  to   over come  bitcoin  is  because  of  the  fees  that  etherium  have.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 16, 2018, 02:36:14 PM
maybe because of the large supply and also because many ICOs use ethereum as a smart contract which then ethereum price will be very influential on this token but honestly I don't think about it because I'm quite satisfied with bitcoin and I'm also satisfied with ethereum with its current position so I don't think that needs to be replaced
Activity: 168
October 16, 2018, 02:34:00 PM
I think it makes no sense to kill ethereum. Because it is possible to earn a lot more than any other. But the fact is that if there is no ethereum then the majority of users will invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 268
October 16, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

There are various reasons why people believe in Ethereum leadership - the speed of transactions and a successful platform for launching new ICOs. But I really hope that BTC will remain a confident leader, the king of the crypto market in the future. It is unlikely that Ethereum will be able to surpass the successful positions of BTC in the current market.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

There is only two possible reasons why people want ETH to overcome the value of Bitcoin. First is that, ethereum has a bit lower transaction fee compare to bitcoin and other altcoins which saves them a bit money, the second is that they have already saved much of ETH in their wallet.

Well i'm pretty sure that the transaction fees would considerably go up as well in the case that btc is overtaken. And more people are still into btc than eth right now if you're.going to compare.
Bitcoin became the mainstay of the coins of the year to year. on the current generation wants the new coins as Ethereum to answer the challenge in controlling the State of the market and makes a nice change for the future for Cryptocurrency to generate more profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

I think its more on variety. People prefer to have competition so that both platforms would develop. Another reason might be about the people who support and hodl each coin. They want their coin to be on top so that the value of their coin would greatly increase thus giving them great profit for their hodlings.
Pages:
Jump to: