Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 6. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 03:33:48 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 10
October 28, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
Activity: 11
October 28, 2018, 02:57:12 PM
Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.
Activity: 5
October 28, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
Activity: 5
October 28, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
I agree with you, Projects who have a good team behind it, for sure it will succeed in the future, so when we decide to invest in some crypto, we should read carefully the white paper and search about the team, then with your experience you can decide to invest or not in the project.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
Every time I see this topic I understand how people are exposed to aggressive marketing. We have seen it with XRP and Ethereum, who will be next? Maybe Seele?
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Some have thought that if ethereum keeps growing in correlation with the growth of bitcoin, the percentage increase in the growth of ethereum will be much more, because the price is low, yet it is growing fast as at that time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 27, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
I think that people want Ethereum to be first cryptocurrency because is has a working platform and it has a lot of projects
Activity: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:41:26 PM
ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 27, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
I see the reason why people have a large supply of ether and they want to make a profit, and a large profit, in my opinion this is the only reason.
In the near future, we can see quite unusual phenomena, when Two different blockchain can be combined with certain technologies. In any case, in this situation, it is ethereum will have a major role.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 01:42:03 PM
I see the reason why people have a large supply of ether and they want to make a profit, and a large profit, in my opinion this is the only reason.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
October 27, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
many investor buy eth more due to low price & bounty hunter are hold lots of eth for future saving  (including me).so if eth over come btc then every eth holder gets more & more profit. so that this is the big think.
investors buy eth for many investment uses, buy ICO tokens and much more. besides being cheap eth has the potential to pump like other coins because it has high trust. and I think it's normal if someone invests in a coin so they hope to pump and besides that eth has more advantages in the platform they have which, I think is not suitable when compared to the current price
Activity: 308
October 27, 2018, 01:30:17 PM
ETH is a good coin, but I don’t think that it will be able to catch up with BTC in its status, and it’s not even possible to overtake it and I don’t think that it will work.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 27, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
it might be because they all sell BTC they have and invest it in ETH, because ETH price drops very much and they hope that ETH price can rise high even over come BTC so they can get very big profits and get rich, or maybe they believe that ETH project is better than BTC, so they think ETH is more good than BTC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
To be honest, this is not possible since bitcoin has 52-53% dominance in the market. Ethereum is a good coin but the fact that they will bypass bitcoin is reduced to zero chances !
It could happen even if people didn't want it to. The prices of any coin can be manipulated by money.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 27, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
many investor buy eth more due to low price & bounty hunter are hold lots of eth for future saving  (including me).so if eth over come btc then every eth holder gets more & more profit. so that this is the big think.
Activity: 420
October 27, 2018, 01:04:56 PM
Well, of course all people should first thirst for profit in the first place and then everything else , but I doubt that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
Do you think Ethereum is a pretty good asset? If so, then of course buy it. It doesn't matter what I say. I think you've already decided.
Activity: 231
October 27, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
Most of the investors wants ETH because ETH has an advance platform and aside from that ETH is very affordable yet Bitcoin is already dear. ETH has many features and most people here are using ETH in every transactions needed.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 12:52:44 PM
Because it is newer, has smart contracts, serves as the platform for many ICOS and transactions are faster and cheaper.

The speed of transactions does not play here the main role. Many altcoins are faster. The price is not also the reason for it. I guess, Smart contracts can play a great role here. However, most people love BTC more.
Pages:
Jump to: