Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 5. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
At first, I dont actually like long term investments in cryptos. My reason is that crypto values are always changing and to maximize your profit, you have to trade everyday. Its like buying and selling. Buy low sell high. But currently, based on the performance of crypto market, I started to consider long term investment because the market is very low and still on the recovery phase.
October 29, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 29, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
Everyone wants to be successful in his direction of investment, frankly. known as the price of low-cost people to get big money with small investments in pursuit. This is just the logic that can be established.
Activity: 36
October 29, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
That depends on the number of supporters. For now, bitcoin is still in the top position, no coins can be compared with it. ethreum is superior because it has a platform, while bitcoin is superior to its value.
Activity: 13
October 29, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
October 29, 2018, 05:17:39 AM
for myself I am investing in Ethereum for the long term because I believe in the coin that my investment will rise in the future.
Activity: 10
October 29, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
Of course, i support long term investments in promising cryptocurrencies. This is a good option for making a profit. In my opinion, their investment needs to be distributed among coins included in the top 50. This will give the investor a reduced risk of investing. It is also necessary to choose a good time to enter the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 29, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?

Well it only depends on us, but for me bitcoin is good as well as ethereum, they are both good and ethereum reminds me of an old bitcoin, we dont know yet if ethereum will surpass bitcoin, ethereum has a potential. So lets wait what happen.
Activity: 6
October 29, 2018, 04:54:11 AM
A long term investment is really cool, but it is not the only way to get money. If you are good at trading or selling - why not?
Activity: 3
October 29, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
It is like real estate, you buy it and it's yours, until some hacker steals it..
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
October 28, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
Well, i don't think like that. Even some people say it cause they fee transaction is lower than bitcoin, it's bullshit. Hey, if ethereum price is more than btc or same the fee transaction is increase too dude. SO i think it's better for eth to become just an altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
Anyway long term investment is something good but must continue to follow up the investment and must know when to invest.

Long-term investments are bad because you freeze your money for a long time and there are no guarantees that you can earn good money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 28, 2018, 07:31:54 PM
I think people want to ETH to stand out in terms of coinmarketcap is because they base on the current technology we are having now bitcoin is far ahead outdated in contrast to Ethereum. Bitcoin's network is also congested making it harder to transfer money compared to Ethereum which is way more faster.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
That may be why a individuals in Crypto want to have Ethereum. Bitcoin is far more capable of sending normal transactions.
Activity: 6
October 28, 2018, 04:15:06 PM
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
October 28, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
Investing is preparing for the future now. It is a good opportunity for someone who has a little knowledge in short-term and much quicker way to earn, also known as trading. Although it is quite risky for the reason that it does not guarantee a gain in income as time progresses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 28, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
Because so many people bought Ethereum ) But I think that Ethereum will not Eclipse bitcoin, because these are different coins with different purposes and they coexist peacefully.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
October 28, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
There have many cause but mostly the main cause is, now its easy to earn ether and anyone can make some eth with in a month. Also most of ico come through the eth platform so they get eth from their. And if eth over come btc every altcoin holder will be rich im a short time.
Activity: 13
October 28, 2018, 03:35:00 PM
Long term investing is profitable if the coins that we hold are good with a good potential. I am holding Bitcoin, Ethreum, NEO and Litecoin. These four are very good and very promising as well.
Activity: 11
October 28, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
the example is if we buy bitcoin in january then the price is high and we keep it until now because the price is not rising we are desperate and decided to sell it, obviously we lose but if we are patient we may be able to generate profit because bitcoin still have big chance to exceeds its highest price
Pages:
Jump to: