Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 4. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
Long-term investment is easier to do by anyone. We just need to pick a coin and wait. My advice is to invest in coins that are starting to get global support with fairly low market capitalization.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 02:27:09 PM
Long-term investments are very risky. I have one and I just watch. For today, short-term profits (6 months, year) brought more profit. It all depends on the circumstances.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:24:10 AM
Ethereum uses smart contracts which are very promising and effective thing. Ethereum open cryptocurrency for different spheres. I think in far future Ethereum will give investors a huge profit.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 30, 2018, 09:44:55 AM
To be honest, I'm one of those who wanted Etherium to take the place of BTC. The reason, of course, is that, like everything, I work with the Etherium platform and would love to see ETH as the first cryptocurrency. Another reason is the performance and significance of the platform. BTC does not have an ecosystem on which useful projects and services would be created, worked and developed, and Etherium has it all. Already on the basis of this, namely, utility for the community, the question arises, why Etherium has not yet become number one. Personally, I see it all that way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
Most likely because they themselves have not a small amount of ethereum, or strongly believe in this coin!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 30, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
I think that ethereum will never become a promising cryptocurrency. When Buterin left the project, it became clear that this coin would depreciate. If something extraordinary does not happen, then ethereum will cost less than $ 100.
Activity: 392
October 30, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
Because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin and has advantages and privileges so people want ethereum to replace bitcoin someday even though it's difficult
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 03:45:06 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I'm not one of the people you said, I honestly think it would be better if bitcoin were the peak of cryptocurrency given that many people are more familiar with bitcoin because of the history, especially I think investment in bitcoin is bigger. I don't know the reason, but if you predict why people want eth more than bitcoin, ethereum is at a lower risk level for investment, or maybe they want to spread the FUD so that the price of bitcoin is cheaper and buy it and there may be many other reasons.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 30, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
Now days, eth has too many competitors like waves, bitshares, etc, neo, eos, ripple, xlm, ada, and many other new coins with better smart contract and lower gas fee than ethereum. To become the second biggest cryptocurrency like in 2016 and 2017, I think it is impossible for eth. Many new developers use non eth platform for doing ICO. Most eth tokens will be blockchain trash in the near future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 30, 2018, 03:39:19 AM
Becouse more people have ETH tahn BTC so its normal they want be rich that is why ,there could be other reasons but anyway i think its impossible ETH is juat one of Alts.
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 30, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
Because the ETH movement is more active and also more productive in implementing the platform into the ICO. But that is not the right solution. Because however, BTC will always remain in a place that is superior to ETH. ETH will have difficulty defeating BTC. ETH is better to focus on its defense as the king of the altcoin so as not to be displaced by other altcoins that are currently starting to grow more agile than usual.
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

Because ethereum is an erc-20 token that use by ICO with lower transaction fees than bitcoin.But they don't know bitcoin can stand alone without ethereum which is the reason why no other coins surpass bitcoin.
With the present BTC deeply embedded in the minds of everyone, to the electronic money market, people think of BTC, no one thought of ETH or other coins, or some countries do not support from tokens As a result, many countries have used BTC as intermediary to convert into local currency for consumption purposes. So BTC is the king of the cryptographic market.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
In my opinion,long term investment is advisable but must be done avoiding greed so as not to loose you profit made overtime as a result of fluctuation, an example is what we experienced recently and we are still experiencing. Some who did not dispose their investment that yielded so much when the price of BTC & altcoin was high are now regretting not selling when it was dropping. So long term is good but with wisdom.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 29, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
I suppose the reason is that Eth has showed a good dynamics - it started from several dollars and unexpectedly rose to more than a thousand dollars in late 2017.
And even despite the fact that situation has changed now and Eth recently dropped below $200 many people still see it a good investment option with its main use case being the token generation for new projects.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 29, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

Because ethereum is an erc-20 token that use by ICO with lower transaction fees than bitcoin.But they don't know bitcoin can stand alone without ethereum which is the reason why no other coins surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 29, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
That may be why a individuals in Crypto want to have Ethereum. Bitcoin is far more capable of sending normal transactions.
Both are capable of sending normal transaction in terms of fee and speed both are quite competitive.
If we are talking about sending normal transaction, actually there's nothing special from bitcoin, it's just bitcoin is branded as reserve currency.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 29, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
Because investors think that having a currency of the platform where other coins will build their projects would be more beneficial than having a coin which will be used as a currency for payments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 12:49:46 PM
I think people who hope that Ethereum will kill bitcoin, just bought a lot of eth). I do not think that these coins will kill each other, on the contrary - they will coexist and complement each other.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 12:47:43 PM
Ethereum platform is easy to use and ethereum has open up cryptocurrency to many other area of interest more than bitcoin. People want ethereum to be number one because they have experience the benefit of ethereum platform!
copper member
Activity: 140
October 29, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
I think the reason is that most of those that prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin miss out from Bitcoin and their thoughts is that Ethereum may compensate them which may not really be like that in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: