Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 9. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 20, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

It is because most ICOs are in ethereum platform and transaction fees are lower in ethereum platform. However, we cannot debate which is better since both of them are of different platform and usage.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 20, 2018, 05:57:55 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?
I think it is because many people have Ethereum than bitcoin so that they want to overcome bitcoin in the near future and just hold there ETH so that they can gain a large amount of money or earnings. I think that is one of the many reasons why many people want to overcome bitcoin by eth.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 05:48:00 AM
because ethereum is very functional in some ico projects and some of them do campaign work on the bounty after the end of time they will get the gifts and sales through eth, so most likely the people want eth to exceed btc.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
Because Bitcoin's price is really high at this time, people want other potential coins can grow like that. Recently, bitcoin is still the king, when many updates have release
I do not want ETH to get over the BTC, depending on the person, I do business mainly to make profit and I hope that BTC and ETh will grow without any penny, that's what I hope I do not expect ETH to overtake BTC, as this does not affect my capital.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
Perhaps people want ether to be the first because they use its network more often and it is more used in all spheres, moreover, it is still undervalued.

Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 04:26:49 AM
In my opinion, the reason why many people want ETH to overtake BTC is because they have more ETH in their hands. They have bought ETH at low prices and they expect ETH to surpass BTC, which means that ETH is the most valuable electronic currency on the market. And then they became billionaires.
Activity: 270
October 20, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
I think they hold more ethereum than bitcoin, also they have lots of ethereum based token and if ethereum goes high, the tokens also. Many coins will increase when ethereum overtakes bitcoin
Activity: 377
October 20, 2018, 04:04:41 AM
Indeed their desire for eth to surpass bitcoin is quite large, but for this reason eth will not be able to do so, because the value of altcoin is influenced by bitcoin. So their hopes have not yet materialized, and the eth value is far from bitcoin. Eth is the most popular among altcoins and easily uses the eth platform, so this community wants eth will get a value far from the estimates.
Activity: 382
October 20, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
Yes right, I think they are trading in ethereum and there are those who do the work from the bounty, then then they get bets like tokens from the project team and use myetherwallet wallet and are exchanged to be eth, that's where they might want eth to exceed btc.

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 20, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
People have invested in this project and are waiting for the return in the form of super profits. Who will see? No one. In the coming years, you should forget about super profits.
Activity: 95
October 18, 2018, 05:31:11 PM
I think they can not afford to invest in Bitcoin because the price is too high and so they expect the ETH to go beyond bitcoin to make them rich.
They have bought much ETH  for future purpose been the only altcoin that can compete with Bitcoin.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 18, 2018, 05:04:09 PM
I don't know those who want ethereum to overcome bitcoin and I don't know the reason why. Probably, they have earned more from ethereum. Aside that, I think its very easy to buy ethereum than bitcoin.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 07:45:50 PM
Because Ethereum way better than bitcoin. Fast usable easy and etc etc... Because of these things and huge adoption people surely want eth to over come BTC.  BTC is hard to send. hard to open wallet and slow and hard to track ...
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
October 17, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
Though I did not see any people who want ETH to overcome BTC. Maybe you are right, they made profits from the Ethereum or maybe they don't like Bitcoin's slow transaction, that's why they want it. But According to speed, EOS, ripple coins are better than Ethereum. Or maybe Ethereum is bringing ICOs continuously that's why some people want to see ETH at the king's position. But That won't happen ever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 17, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

just a simple reason behind this, its simple because they hold a lots of ethereum, so they are hoping that it can surpass the bitcoin price in the next coming few years, who knows that it could happen, and lucky them that they hold more eth now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Well I guess it is because of the transaction fees and such. They tend to like something much lower, but they did not think it has a lower value too. It is a coin made because bitcoin is made. This coin is still dependent on bitcoin that is what ethereum believer needs to realize.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:26:37 PM
Because Bitcoin's price is really high at this time, people want other potential coins can grow like that. Recently, bitcoin is still the king, when many updates have release
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 17, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
This may be due to the fact that Ethereum is highly dependent on bitcoin as well as altcoins , and if Ethereum becomes more bitcoin then the pressure will decrease significantly.

we should think are there reasons for that situation when Ethereum can overcome the bitcoin? there are no reasons at all so both Ethereum and bitcoin will remain at their places.
Both of coins have their own advantage and it looks so weird to compare ethereum and bitcoi, we know that bitcoin has used as the main pair ni the crypto and does it make sense to compare both of coins everytime?
These guys must learn about what they have talked.
Activity: 196
October 17, 2018, 06:44:25 PM
Because they are different currencies and people may have different tastes, ETH is a currency more focused on development and you can use their platform itself, so many people who want to make ICOs or applications based on blockchain join ETH and use it as their developments tools.
Activity: 154
October 17, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
It seems to me that this is just idle talk and nothing more than that because the market can not exist either without Bitcoin or without ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: