Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 15. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 05:06:41 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

In my opinion , people are interested in ethereum than in bitcoin is because ethereum price is much cheaper than bitcoin so they can easily invest in it unlike bitcoin its price is far way more than ethereum price , right now its price is a thousand dollars.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:03:55 AM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

I think that this people have Ethereum, but have not BTC in portfolio. In most cases all reasons the same - money. Now it is not good time for Ethereum and now Ethereum's capitalisation is very far from BTC.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
I approximate this is owing to ETH is cheaper than bitcoin, and humanity who are trading ethereum pine for to be abundance as those, who trade bitcoin
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
No coin can replace Bitcoin. With Ethereum which is inherently Bitcoin-based. But it originated, has a higher security than Bitcoin and is currently competing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 348
September 16, 2018, 04:43:44 AM
Because ETH is so cheap compared to bitcoin and many people may own more ETH. So they hope in the future ETH over Bitcoin to make more profits for them. But according to my mind, that would never happen because ETH was dying by the ICO and it was totally dependent on the ICO. If the ICO is out of date, ETH will never come back

I agree that bitcoin is safer, but I do not think that ICO will soon cease to exist. Too much money now they bring to just take and disappear. So the ETH will be with us for a while.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 16, 2018, 04:39:06 AM
Some people wait for the next BTC not realising that it is a golden standard. Though they both are in top, BTC will remain number one.
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 04:36:52 AM
Just do not have time to buy farms for mining on time and now can not produce bitcoins and can not buy it because of the high cost. So,  they believe that ethereum will grow much more in the near future. And the value of ethereum is cheaper. They can buy more ethereum.
Activity: 154
September 15, 2018, 02:54:31 AM
Most people want ethereum to surpass bitcoin because they'll all have some eth in their wallet. And some ico projects are circulating in ethereum, with more people holding eth.
Activity: 406
September 15, 2018, 02:43:21 AM
There are so many people who think like this, these people are the holders of ethereum, and these people can have a lot of ETH. Because ethereum is much cheaper than bitcoin. After July 2017, there was an unprecedented rise in Bitcoin and it made the people rich in a very short time. People have similar expectations from ethereum, but this is not possible with etherium as it is very unstable, and its easy security is an easy source for hackers because we have heard many times that someone hacks ethereum from another account, but have not heard anything about bitcoin in this way. Apart from this, ethereum is dependent on ICO's, if ICO's are dying then it will never go up.
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 04:22:45 PM
Many people hold ETH and want them to rise in price, like BTC. And ETH is much more pleasant to use, maybe there are other reasons for that.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 04:16:13 PM
It is probably because ethereum has managed to present itself as a way more polished project and a team that is public, which also increases their reliability a lot.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Because ETH is so cheap compared to bitcoin and many people may own more ETH. So they hope in the future ETH over Bitcoin to make more profits for them. But according to my mind, that would never happen because ETH was dying by the ICO and it was totally dependent on the ICO. If the ICO is out of date, ETH will never come back
you are correct that most people who jumped in the cryptocurrency are the owner of the ethereum's because most of them are bounty hunter other than the price of a cheap ethereum, that's another reason. for the problem of etherum in the future, it's hard to be sure if it's going to take a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 01:53:44 PM
Ethereum's network is much faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. People tend to see ethereum as a utility token that has more benefits than bitcoin and thus must be more valuable.
September 14, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
Just these people think that Bitcoin has an older and less promising technology, but I think that Ethereum will not surpass it.
I don't think so. I think the reason is getting more profitable. Now ETH is just $200 while BTC is $6400. If ETH surpass BTC they will have 3200% profit. That's impossible.
Activity: 103
September 14, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
Probably they have their own stories to tell. They might have reasons and one could be what you think it is that since ETH has dipped recently and most peeps had bagged more ETH ,they will have more to trade instead of Bitcoin then
Cheers
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Probably they have their own stories to tell. They might have reasons and one could be what you think it is. Maybe they have experiences that made them think that ethereum was better than bitcoin because of lower transaction fees or faster transaction process. But for me they are both good in their own way and deserves both success at the top of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 14, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Reason is quite simple, BTC has reached heights and they want ethereum to do the same. I believe it won't happen, but at the same time ETH can increase capitalisation once POS is implemented
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Many do not have money to invest in bitcoin, but ethereum is more cheaper for them to risk now and later become millionaire in the future. Note,  ethereum will never over come bitcoin.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
the one type of altcoin that has good prospects is ethereum. so naturally if the ethereum is also much sought after. otherwise the price of ethereum is also good to be invested. which is definitely by investing in ethereum then the profit that can be gained faster even though the gain is less than the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: