Pages:
Author

Topic: Why people want ETH to over come BTC - page 54. (Read 6096 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
May 08, 2018, 10:50:21 PM
When cashing out i prefer Ethereum over bitcoin because of low withdrawal transaction fee. but when I'm hodling i just stack up into bitcoin until the price pump up and convert it into etherium then sell it to fiat.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 08, 2018, 10:45:33 PM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.

whenever there is a congestion the whole ethereum network is crippled and medium cost of a transaction goes up just like bitcoin. it has reached up to $4 in the past.
besides if transaction fee is all you care about then go use literary any other altcoin, they are all with much lower fee because nobody ever uses them. or better yet go use one of those 100% free coins like NANO with always 0 fees.

you dont understand something important,

Bitcoin = Propaganda + Attention in pure form

Ethereum = Blockchain encription service project,

vitalik buterin doesnt seek to become a billionaire he seeks to develop a project to help decentralise the financial system.

bitcoin speculants want to become billionaires, and thats why it wont work.

or shall i better say Bitcoin Core.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 08, 2018, 10:34:41 PM
if my personal reason is that MEW is the platform of most boutny campaigns, and if eth price goes beyond btc, that would be great for bounty hunters, including me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 08, 2018, 10:32:17 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

The reason why some people wanted Ethereum to overcome bitcoin in the near future is because they have a vested interest. They have huge ethereum on their account balance and that is why they want ethereum to overtake bitcoin so they could be millionaires if that happen. Its a common attitude of people and thus we only need common sense to answer it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
May 08, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
Why some people want the Ethereum to over come Bitcoin in the near future? Is it because they make profit from ETH or what?

Those some people that you think of, do have big minds thinking that Eth can surpass bitcoin which is absurd. For me bitcoin is more trustworthy to skyrocket than Eth but we can't really predict the future so if you believe in the technology that you invested in then just let your hopes fly and hold every coin that you think will perform this year and be able to profit more.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 08, 2018, 10:27:34 PM
because nobody wants that apart from newbie accounts like you who are bag holding it. Wink
in fact everyone knows that Ethereum is the most useless token that was ever created! people only use it to either make profit when it pumps or create ICOs and scam others.

etherum had for quite a while a much lower transaction costs than bitcoin, and bitcoin is actually without ethereumn that continued accessibility of cryptocurrencies, just a propaganda coin that is spread to annoy everyone.

whenever there is a congestion the whole ethereum network is crippled and medium cost of a transaction goes up just like bitcoin. it has reached up to $4 in the past.
besides if transaction fee is all you care about then go use literary any other altcoin, they are all with much lower fee because nobody ever uses them. or better yet go use one of those 100% free coins like NANO with always 0 fees.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
May 08, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
May 08, 2018, 10:09:55 PM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:55:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: