Pages:
Author

Topic: Why privacy matters - page 11. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
October 26, 2020, 10:48:42 AM
Have you tried playing yet? Is it even possible to find companies to play there? Or will I have to wait a lot of time?
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 23, 2020, 09:35:25 AM
Okay, let's not argue about privacy and it's you that's correct on that.

As for the mining, I just want to be educated with what you're saying about it. I've seen miners who are stopping because it's not profitable on them. Those are the gpu miners and that's why I'm asking what type of mining you are saying, gpu, cpu, asic mining, etc.

I'm asking to understand and be educated with what you're saying.

Mining here works on proof of space, which means it doesn't overload the processor and uses a very small amount of memory. So, in such conditions, mining is really good. Moreover, in the latest version of Utopia, poker rooms were added where you can play using the mined Crypton and earn even more Smiley Very enjoyable thing.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 16, 2020, 09:42:07 AM

This is unlikely.

What type of mining you're going to do?

And far as the thread's concern, this is all about privacy not mining or anything relates to it.

What do you mean with type of mining? Have you checked the soft? At least some information about it? And what concerns privacy, Utopia p2p main aim is to provide anonymity to people. And mining is as a good add-on.
Okay, let's not argue about privacy and it's you that's correct on that.

As for the mining, I just want to be educated with what you're saying about it. I've seen miners who are stopping because it's not profitable on them. Those are the gpu miners and that's why I'm asking what type of mining you are saying, gpu, cpu, asic mining, etc.

I'm asking to understand and be educated with what you're saying.
October 16, 2020, 08:34:12 AM

This is unlikely.

And far as the thread's concern, this is all about privacy not mining or anything relates to it.

What do you mean with type of mining? Have you checked the soft? At least some information about it? And what concerns privacy, Utopia p2p main aim is to provide anonymity to people. And mining is as a good add-on.
I think most of them didn't bother to google and find out more about this ecosystem. However, all information is on the surface. You can even find interviews with developers if you wish.
October 15, 2020, 05:38:40 PM

This is unlikely.

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 12, 2020, 11:46:17 AM
Here are some tools that I recommend for Privacy.

Logless VPN, it is important to find one that doesn't keep logs for ultimate privacy:
https://nordvpn.com/
https://mullvad.net/

Wasabi Wallet, a privacy focused BTC wallet that implements CoinJoin over Tor:
https://wasabiwallet.io/

If you can develop a network of people to trade with, then you can avoid centralized exchanges. I find the marketplaces of various forums to be useful in buying and selling products and services with BTC, this can let you earn BTC without going on exchanges like Coinbase and to also buy services without exposing personal information that may be stored on traditional payment services.

NordVPN is great, I am using it for month now and would recommend it to anyone who is trying to get more privacy when being online. In my opinion people don't think much about privacy until they have a problem. For example when being the target of an identity scam people would be much more private with their personal data. Without such problems it's very common to share everything these days, it's the time of social media.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 12, 2020, 10:55:00 AM
Because the more someone knows about us, the more power they can have over us.

There is no complete anonymity when you understand this ... Do you want a scheme for anonymity? Set 2 vpn, dedicated server and 2 more vpn on it, anonymous OS and encrypt the hard disk. If they want to find you they will, the question is, do they need it?
October 12, 2020, 06:26:24 AM
YES, it all depends on the desire and also on the power of my pc. For now, I doubt a little that he will pull out mining and will not break. I need to study this issue in more detail.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 10, 2020, 03:27:17 AM
A few days ago I read an interesting article about an application that does not require any data at all. It seems to be called utopia p2p, but I have not heard anything about it. Maybe you know more about this application and can tell

As I've checked it unites all-in-one. I'm interested in mining  there as it seems to be nice. But I didn't found any info on the market about its inner coin called Crypton. So I'm not sure if it's worse to start mining. But what's good, I didn't find any negative info on it. So maybe it's exactly what I'm looking for in the means of privacy.

There are many sites that keep their information anonymous, which I don't think has any negative impact on them. Sites that are good protect their privacy. Bad sites usually try to propagate frequently for scams and show greed for various tactics.

Yeah You are right as we are improving Online Scams are increasing. I've saw report on BBC related to this. This is the main issue we should talk on.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 10, 2020, 02:57:25 AM
But if you'll try to mine on a good PC, you'll see that even with such a low value, you can earn well on it. Like a good PC can bring you about 400-500$ montly with non-stop mining. And if to install additional mining bots, you can get even more. So it all depends on your wish.
This is unlikely.

October 09, 2020, 09:50:00 AM

Well, nobody knows the true development of events. The coin can both take off sharply and fail in an instant. Moreover, experts can be wrong too.

But if you'll try to mine on a good PC, you'll see that even with such a low value, you can earn well on it. Like a good PC can bring you about 400-500$ montly with non-stop mining. And if to install additional mining bots, you can get even more. So it all depends on your wish.
October 05, 2020, 10:43:57 AM
Mining will be less and less profitable in the future so it's better to look for alternative sources of income already. In my opinion it's good to get into trading early on to get some experience. Holding cryptos is a good alternative to Fiat but you don't get any income from it, except if the price is rising. To get some income from the coins we can use them to trade. 

I'd agree with you. The price is about 20 cents now for 1 CRP so it won't take much to invest. Especially while crypto experts say that the coin is quite perspective. Maybe I'd invest in it soon as it's added to few trading platforms already. Thanks for a good advice.
Well, nobody knows the true development of events. The coin can both take off sharply and fail in an instant. Moreover, experts can be wrong too.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 02, 2020, 11:25:14 AM
Here are some tools that I recommend for Privacy.

Logless VPN, it is important to find one that doesn't keep logs for ultimate privacy:
https://nordvpn.com/
https://mullvad.net/

Wasabi Wallet, a privacy focused BTC wallet that implements CoinJoin over Tor:
https://wasabiwallet.io/

If you can develop a network of people to trade with, then you can avoid centralized exchanges. I find the marketplaces of various forums to be useful in buying and selling products and services with BTC, this can let you earn BTC without going on exchanges like Coinbase and to also buy services without exposing personal information that may be stored on traditional payment services.
October 02, 2020, 10:46:17 AM
Mining will be less and less profitable in the future so it's better to look for alternative sources of income already. In my opinion it's good to get into trading early on to get some experience. Holding cryptos is a good alternative to Fiat but you don't get any income from it, except if the price is rising. To get some income from the coins we can use them to trade. 

I'd agree with you. The price is about 20 cents now for 1 CRP so it won't take much to invest. Especially while crypto experts say that the coin is quite perspective. Maybe I'd invest in it soon as it's added to few trading platforms already. Thanks for a good advice.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 28, 2020, 12:43:56 PM
I'm not ready to invest in anything for now. Especially while I can mine it without any additional iron. Run the soft and wait. That's great. But if everyone would only mine, the coin would not rise a lot. Hope that adding it to the trading platforms, will rise more interest from real investors.

September 28, 2020, 10:44:08 AM
YES, of course you are right. Investing in this coin should not be ignored. She just won't grow up. But on the other hand, many users are afraid to lose even such small amounts of money.
September 28, 2020, 08:40:29 AM
I'm not ready to invest in anything for now. Especially while I can mine it without any additional iron. Run the soft and wait. That's great. But if everyone would only mine, the coin would not rise a lot. Hope that adding it to the trading platforms, will rise more interest from real investors.
September 21, 2020, 08:55:58 AM
Thanks, this is a very helpful link. And now, I think, a very good opportunity has come to invest in this coin and get a good result. Have you invested in it?
September 14, 2020, 12:07:30 PM
And good news fro those who loves privacy and crypto. Utopia starts an airdrop today of its coin Crypton. So anyone can get some for a simple task done. I love such actions and I believe everyone love. So let's participate and become a little richer Smiley
Cool! I definitely invest in this coin because I want to take risks and try to make money on the rapidly growing cryptocurrency. I've never done that.
September 11, 2020, 09:49:48 AM
And good news fro those who loves privacy and crypto. Utopia starts an airdrop today of its coin Crypton. So anyone can get some for a simple task done. I love such actions and I believe everyone love. So let's participate and become a little richer Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: