Pages:
Author

Topic: Why privacy matters - page 10. (Read 3731 times)

Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
December 02, 2020, 12:12:16 PM
Privacy Identity is important, you can more safe your asset if you anonymous.
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is why more and more attention is attracted by applications that can provide anonymity to their users.
And besides all of us wanted to have privacy ,even celebrity that always expose to Public wants their privacy when off camera.

And of course you don't want everyone is looking at you,specially your assets that may attract Bad elements if expose how much you are handling.

And privacy on Public sphere could work in such a way that people could choose to become private/anonymous but their interactions with the public can be recorded, and saved on public system. The recorded activities have to be immutable, thoroughly encrypted, and the keys to decrypt them can only be controlled by their owners... or could be decrypted without their owners, mainly by the law enforcement agencies through the laws and public consensus, once their owners have committed serious crime.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
December 02, 2020, 09:41:13 AM
And besides all of us wanted to have privacy ,even celebrity that always expose to Public wants their privacy when off camera.

And of course you don't want everyone is looking at you,specially your assets that may attract Bad elements if expose how much you are handling.

On the one hand, if you want privacy - don't post all your life online in Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. But people need some place to communicate and remain safe online. That's why I prefer using blockchain based encrypted apps.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2020, 03:22:00 AM
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is why more and more attention is attracted by applications that can provide anonymity to their users.

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
November 30, 2020, 12:50:51 PM
November 29, 2020, 10:46:45 AM
Our privacy matters a lot and protecting it should be a great deal as a breached privacy could easily lead identity theft and mining of ones personal informations.

Exactly that's why projects like Utopia p2p appear and develop. But for some reason, people looking for privacy need so many proofs that they're safe (and in the same time use Google, Facebook, etc., which track everyone and collect all the data), so as they don't believe in anything. That's very strange for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 25, 2020, 10:02:28 AM
Our privacy matters a lot and protecting it should be a great deal as a breached privacy could easily lead identity theft and mining of ones personal informations.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 24, 2020, 08:57:25 AM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 23, 2020, 07:59:00 AM
Thanks for the community answer, It will be helpful to keep it up.
November 23, 2020, 07:23:22 AM
By the way, do you already know about the changes? Due to the improvement in the stability and speed of the ecosystem in the local browser, a closed paid forum was created.
http: //utalk/index.php. I advise you to mine crypts and register there, I think that all the current news will be published there first of all.
November 21, 2020, 08:28:41 AM
I have some more good news, by the way. Just installed the latest update and found out that devs added the independent network core which is called UAM - Utopia Alternative Miner. According to their information, it will make all the processes work much faster. We'll get even more Crypton and will see less bugs and interruptions in the network actions.
November 13, 2020, 07:34:43 AM
Really? Do they have ann tread? It is very convenient for those users who have any questions before installing the software. Hmm, apparently the developers want to show that they don't have any secrets.
November 12, 2020, 08:13:37 AM
By the way, guys, have you seen that ANN thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55504061 ?
Looks like something all-in-one private for all the needed things online!
November 10, 2020, 05:23:35 AM
Yes, you are probably right. It's always better to play a tournament when you know the guaranteed jackpot amount.
November 09, 2020, 08:26:37 AM
I believe that more people will come if the developers will add tournments except of simple cash games. It's more interesting and popular.
November 04, 2020, 10:26:32 AM
Sure! However, I noticed articles about this on poker sites and it seems to me that soon a lot of professionals will come to the utopia of winning.
November 04, 2020, 06:17:42 AM
oh, interesting. Thanks for the information. By the way, how do you like poker? tried to play?

Of course! I was waiting for it as it's a great addition to the soft. The best thing is that now there are not many people and even less pros. It's quite an easy deal to win all of them Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 04, 2020, 05:44:30 AM
Dear bitcointalkers, does privacy matters for you? When I started to trade btc I was sure it will always remain anonymous, but nowadays more and more exchangers ask for some identification documents for some reason.
Because KYC is also for our own safeties thats why Exchanges are asking us though some does not as long as we don't hit the limit of at least 5 bitcoin?i'm not sure bout exact amount.
It's important if for exchange to ask for identity information, because to prevent money laundering and fraudulent financial activity.
They are being obliged by the government so they need to comply or else they will be shut down.
November 03, 2020, 08:13:05 AM
If I'm not mistaken, there are some channels dedicated to poker and you can write there and find a company to play. Or I've also seen a good activity in rooms on week-end.
oh, interesting. Thanks for the information. By the way, how do you like poker? tried to play?
copper member
Activity: 122
Dsdaq -  One Bitcoin, Trade all assets
November 02, 2020, 12:48:36 PM
It's important if for exchange to ask for identity information, because to prevent money laundering and fraudulent financial activity.
November 02, 2020, 12:15:18 PM
If I'm not mistaken, there are some channels dedicated to poker and you can write there and find a company to play. Or I've also seen a good activity in rooms on week-end.
Pages:
Jump to: