Pages:
Author

Topic: Why privacy matters - page 6. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 04, 2021, 08:45:04 AM
Which drawing do you mean? And why you think of believing in devs or not?
Bounty means gaining coins almost for nothing. What can go wrong here?
Nah , if you know where to place yourself then you may gain coins and not for nothing .

the problem is Hunters usually taking their time to nonsense project because of their own  laziness in findng a good one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
May 04, 2021, 07:50:20 AM
Because bounty Is not a pure gaining but instead this is a risk factor so be it.

What went wrong? this is because Hunters mostly stupid enough to Just join projects they did not make a deep research.

Privacy is a Must in crypto .
Yes, you may be right. Quite often, developers use bounties to attract users to unreliable projects. However, at the moment, the network has enough information about utopia. And there is no direct advertising due to the fact that the project is non-commercial and self-funded.
Thats the point mate , Scammers uses Bounty hunters to lure investors and take their money but don't mind even paying the hunters with small part of their scammed funds.

Hunters are always the victim of their own diligence .
On the other hand, I believe that not all crypto projects can be deceptive. Therefore, I believe that until there is clear evidence, it is wrong to draw unambiguous conclusions.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
May 04, 2021, 05:36:50 AM
I think privacy is very important just becacuse its giving us confidence because againe its giving us sence of security. This allows us to focus more on whats important, gain out confidence and simpply focus on a goals ahead of us. This is amazing thing and everybody should focus on this more.
Can you share any privacy means you've found? Or it is as usual, dozens of steps like VPN, proxy, password managers, secured messengers, etc.?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 03, 2021, 12:39:34 PM
I think privacy is very important just becacuse its giving us confidence because againe its giving us sence of security. This allows us to focus more on whats important, gain out confidence and simpply focus on a goals ahead of us. This is amazing thing and everybody should focus on this more.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 27, 2021, 06:44:30 AM
Because bounty Is not a pure gaining but instead this is a risk factor so be it.

What went wrong? this is because Hunters mostly stupid enough to Just join projects they did not make a deep research.

Yes, you may be right. Quite often, developers use bounties to attract users to unreliable projects. However, at the moment, the network has enough information about utopia. And there is no direct advertising due to the fact that the project is non-commercial and self-funded.
Thats the point mate , Scammers uses Bounty hunters to lure investors and take their money but don't mind even paying the hunters with small part of their scammed funds.

Hunters are always the victim of their own diligence .
April 27, 2021, 05:59:52 AM

April 26, 2021, 02:10:35 PM
we have the same thoughts . all the time i thought btc was full anonymous but later on i found the truth about the btc and types of exchanges . centralized exchanges can add in to make btc less anonymous but theres always decentralized exchanges that we can use if privacy matters to you  or you can use fully anonymous coins such as monero . for anonymous browsers you can use brave or mozilla . vpn is effective too to mask your privacy , you can use nord premium vpn   . the rest may require change in o.s and adding personal security ( password , fingerprint , etc .. )

And hadn't you thought that Utopia p2p has all this stuff in one place? decentralization, its own exchange, private coin, safe browser, etc. For some reason we got used to trusting only something popular. While such projects also exist and face no privacy scandals.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 21, 2021, 06:30:53 AM
we have the same thoughts . all the time i thought btc was full anonymous but later on i found the truth about the btc and types of exchanges . centralized exchanges can add in to make btc less anonymous but theres always decentralized exchanges that we can use if privacy matters to you  or you can use fully anonymous coins such as monero . for anonymous browsers you can use brave or mozilla . vpn is effective too to mask your privacy , you can use nord premium vpn   . the rest may require change in o.s and adding personal security ( password , fingerprint , etc .. )
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2021, 04:01:55 AM

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
April 20, 2021, 05:10:45 PM
Privacy=yes=dignity  Anonymity=no=unaccountability
April 20, 2021, 06:00:59 AM
I may have expressed myself incorrectly, but I have studied the campaign conditions in more detail and have already chosen what I will participate in. Have you made your choice?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 15, 2021, 10:42:19 AM
This is why we use listing companies like Bitquick (https://www.bitquick.co/) or LocalBitcoins (https://localbitcoins.com/)... so that the exchanging is done in private, yet is protected by escrow from the listing company.

Cool
Even the listing companies you mentioned above have started requesting for forms of identification before any transactions.
Well, I feel its the best thing to do, despite the escrow system used by the listing companies.
April 14, 2021, 02:45:02 PM
April 13, 2021, 07:35:54 AM
I will be happy to study the information about this drawing and I think that I will be happy to take part in it. I have no reason not to trust the developers. thanks
April 12, 2021, 01:11:16 PM
Have you heard that another bounty campaign had just started?

Bounty dates:
12rd April 2021 to 7nd June 2021 (8 weeks)

The allocation is as follows:
Signature Campaign : 50%
Blogging (Medium, Reddit and others) : 20%
Video Creation : 20%
Twitter : 10%

All the other data can be found in the ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyutopia-uis-p2p-ecosystem-pool-100-000-crypton-crp-5330069

Let's earn some money!
Activity: 60
Merit: 13
April 07, 2021, 03:43:39 AM
Because in the past, it was a small-scale "acquaintance society" that relied on direct contact between people to exchange information; even if personal privacy information was leaked, the harm would not be great (but there are still many poor people who are driven to death by rumors).
But now, with the benefit of the Internet, the flow of information is too easy and too fast. This makes people become "Internet celebrities" if they are not careful
What's more serious is that it is different from the past "personal information is mostly spread within the range of acquaintances", and the source of privacy leaks is also limited to a few channels such as "face-to-face communication" and "listening to the wall"; in the Internet era, personal information will be spread among mass strangers , And either using program loopholes, or using data analysis, or unintentionally leaking through other inadequate relatives and friends, you can touch a person's situation seven or eight eight-the sharpness of human flesh search, senior netizens should have a deep understanding -Not to mention the use of big data analysis, others can even dig out a certain tendency in your subconscious, to "know you better than yourself."
April 06, 2021, 04:04:19 AM
Have you seen that a new feature called Utopia Deep Links was added? As I've understood, it's a link that can be generated and shared even in a clean net in order to perform any action in Utopia with 1 click. Seems like something really useful.
Activity: 64
April 06, 2021, 03:49:10 AM
Protecting privacy is a respect for human freedom and dignity. If your privacy is leaked, isn't it the same as your private key leaked? Haha. Sad Grin
Activity: 52
April 06, 2021, 03:20:29 AM
Protecting citizens' right to privacy is a requirement of social development, which can promote social harmony and maintain social stability;
Protecting citizens' right to privacy is an advancement in the rule of law, which is conducive to realizing the rule of law.
Activity: 70
April 05, 2021, 11:24:41 PM
Privacy is a kind of personal information that has nothing to do with public interest or group interests, and the party does not want others to know or is inconvenient for others to know, (only disclosed to those with confidentiality obligations) that the party does not want others to interfere or inconveniently interfere with personal matters, and The person concerned does not want others to invade or inconvenience others to invade personal areas.
Pages:
Jump to: