Pages:
Author

Topic: Why privacy matters - page 7. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
April 05, 2021, 01:23:37 PM
Privacy is not only something we use to enjoy. It is a necessity for us, and it affects: what kind of person we develop into, what kind of identity we establish without any direct or indirect influence of society, and what we want to live in Such a society.

I agree, privacy is very important for all of us. We take it for granted until we start to lose our privacy. The most important thing for me right now during home office is using a VPN, I spend a lot of time on the internet. So not exposing too much personal data is very important.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
April 05, 2021, 08:20:19 AM
Privacy is really important. Everyone has things that cannot be disclosed. Regardless of what they are, they should respect each other, and some people will change because of the leakage of privacy. Personalities or other habits will change, which may affect In his lifetime, different people will have different results, so it is better to keep your privacy, and if you offend others' privacy, you must take follow-up measures to eliminate it in time. Privacy is really important!

For sure, as have you heard of the latest Facebook scandal with data leak? I've heard that even Zuckerberg's mobile phone number became public. That's why I think such projects like Utopia p2p become more important and useful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
March 30, 2021, 07:19:54 AM
Sounds weird to even say this, but do you think that privacy really exists?
Have you seen the movie "Snowden"? It's based on true facts.
In a world where any government can hack your phone camera and see you live without you even noticing, I'd say privacy is just what we tell ourselves we have in order to sleep better at night. It's non-existent.

Sure, you can go and live in the mountains without Internet nor electricity, but for how long? Is that even life for the regular modern citizen of the world?

Instead of talking about why privacy matters, what you should really do is ask yourself if if really does indeed exists.

You are absolutely right. Big Brother is watching everyone, but that doesn't mean that we should still contribute to it! Why use apps like WhatsApp knowing they collect personal data? It is much safer to use encrypted apps -p2p or i2p
Activity: 31
MRKVPS Hosting Services - www.mrkvps.store
March 29, 2021, 10:55:05 PM
Sounds weird to even say this, but do you think that privacy really exists?
Have you seen the movie "Snowden"? It's based on true facts.
In a world where any government can hack your phone camera and see you live without you even noticing, I'd say privacy is just what we tell ourselves we have in order to sleep better at night. It's non-existent.

Sure, you can go and live in the mountains without Internet nor electricity, but for how long? Is that even life for the regular modern citizen of the world?

Instead of talking about why privacy matters, what you should really do is ask yourself if if really does indeed exists.
Activity: 52
March 29, 2021, 09:24:12 PM
Privacy is not only something we use to enjoy. It is a necessity for us, and it affects: what kind of person we develop into, what kind of identity we establish without any direct or indirect influence of society, and what we want to live in Such a society.
Activity: 55
March 29, 2021, 09:21:47 PM
Privacy is really important. Everyone has things that cannot be disclosed. Regardless of what they are, they should respect each other, and some people will change because of the leakage of privacy. Personalities or other habits will change, which may affect In his lifetime, different people will have different results, so it is better to keep your privacy, and if you offend others' privacy, you must take follow-up measures to eliminate it in time. Privacy is really important!
Activity: 70
March 29, 2021, 09:20:23 PM
Privacy is a kind of personal information that has nothing to do with public interest or group interests, and the party does not want others to know or is inconvenient for others to know. (It can only be disclosed to those with confidentiality obligations). The person concerned does not want others to invade or inconvenience others to invade personal areas.
March 29, 2021, 02:19:16 PM
In my opinion, privacy is very important, because everyone has their own secrets and privacy. If we leak our privacy, we will suffer a certain loss. In more serious cases, we may suffer a certain amount of harm. Therefore, in life, we must pay attention to protecting our privacy.

These days it's not only about losing some personal information. It can end in losing credit cards and payment data, which can be really serious. That's why I believe that i2p or p2p applications are the best way out to stay more protected.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2021, 11:54:54 PM
In my opinion, privacy is very important, because everyone has their own secrets and privacy. If we leak our privacy, we will suffer a certain loss. In more serious cases, we may suffer a certain amount of harm. Therefore, in life, we must pay attention to protecting our privacy.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
March 23, 2021, 06:59:06 AM
Privacy is the degree to which an individual can determine which personal information is to be shared with whom and for what purpose. Although always a concern when users pass confidential information to vendors by phone, mail or online, the Internet brought this issue to the forefront.
March 23, 2021, 04:17:36 AM
For all those who were unsure in Utopia p2p, they've created a public chat in telegram - https://t.me/utopiachatoff Now all the questions can be asked from active users and developers team there. A very convenient way of communication.
I looked - there are almost 5,000 active users in their chat, this is a very good result for an almost unknown application. Especially while waiting for the release of the mobile version.
Activity: 52
March 19, 2021, 10:12:29 PM
Privacy is very important, because if there is no privacy, each of us is equivalent to a transparent person. Everyone has no secrets of their own, and their identities and various information will be exposed, which may be used by malicious people. Doing bad things will not only cause harm to others, but also cause harm to yourself.
March 19, 2021, 07:56:23 AM
For all those who were unsure in Utopia p2p, they've created a public chat in telegram - https://t.me/utopiachatoff Now all the questions can be asked from active users and developers team there. A very convenient way of communication.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
March 16, 2021, 10:22:16 PM
Before we discuss the importance of privacy, we must understand how privacy is produced and what it means to us.
First of all, people’s awareness of privacy is not born. We didn’t have privacy when we were young, and we were unaware of this need. At that time, we were dominated and controlled. At this time, we are attached to both mentally and physically. parents,
When our personality is gradually perfected and economically independent, the need for privacy will gradually become stronger. In other words, the existence of privacy is a sign that we have begun to control our lives.
The existence of privacy is also an expression of the need for security. For mammals, their fragile abdomen and resting nest are their privacy, which is related to their survival. For human beings, privacy is even more a spiritual need to satisfy. Privacy includes their personal information and the past, which can deduce individual behavior patterns and weaknesses. When privacy is leaked, we feel dominated and threatened. We will first become fearful and then become angry.
So privacy is extremely important to any of us, and respect for privacy is the prerequisite for all good relationships. Grin

Most traders are registering their names on centralized exchanges that basically ask for KYC but DEX is gradually having great volumes these days. Bisq exchange can reach up to millions sometimes and billions on swapping platforms if combined. The ones that value privacy are the ones who uses these platforms because they look at the future of where regulations could go. Privacy matters just as these people only use social media with empty data on the profile.

Activity: 37
Merit: 3
March 16, 2021, 09:05:08 PM
We will develop an identity that lacks privacy and is under surveillance. We must decide whether we want to live in a society that treats any behavior as a data point to be analyzed and treats it as a currency for transactions. . The more we tolerate this long-term tracking behavior, the harder it is for us to change the erosion of technology on our daily lives
March 16, 2021, 05:49:10 AM
Of course, privacy is very important. Also, it provides security not only for transactions, but for the entire browsing experience as a whole.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
March 12, 2021, 10:14:39 PM

I think privacy is very important and can make transactions feel safe.
March 12, 2021, 05:36:29 AM
Sorry but what is Built in exchange ?

Utopia developers created a built-in exchange for Crypton. It's available inside their software or from the usual browser. Here you can find it https://crp.is/ It would be really great if they will add other pairs for exchange also. As I liked the design and easiness of exchange. Moreover, it works really fast.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2021, 12:16:14 AM
For a self-funded project, it is really unprofitable to invest in advertising or placing coins on third-party sites. However, I think that the developers ' decision was justified, slowly but surely they will develop their coin.
but when ? though there is certainty but we must know when it comes to be profitable .
By the way, have you tried a built-in exchange? Or you don't mine. I'm interested in how fast it proceeds and where can I get USDT. On any wallet I have? And is there any commission for the transfer?
Sorry but what is Built in exchange ?
March 08, 2021, 01:41:42 PM
By the way, have you tried a built-in exchange? Or you don't mine. I'm interested in how fast it proceeds and where can I get USDT. On any wallet I have? And is there any commission for the transfer?
No, unfortunately, I haven't exchanged the coin yet. However, given the different experience of crypto operations within the ecosystem, I think the exchange will happen as quickly as anything else..
Pages:
Jump to: