Pages:
Author

Topic: Why privacy matters - page 9. (Read 3731 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 14, 2021, 11:20:46 AM
For my anonymity I use tor and decentralized exchanges. I also try not to provide my personal data anywhere
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
January 14, 2021, 11:02:47 AM
Great news! Now we can join Crypton Exchange trading platform inside the Utopia ecosystem. CRP to USDT and vice versa.
It is the first native Utopia ecosystem service providing the secure and comfortable way to buy and sell Crypton cryptocurrency.
And of course soon another pairs for exchange will be added! We have to check for updates.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 12, 2021, 06:34:51 AM
Privacy Identity is important, you can more safe your asset if you anonymous.
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is why more and more attention is attracted by applications that can provide anonymity to their users.
And besides all of us wanted to have privacy ,even celebrity that always expose to Public wants their privacy when off camera.

And of course you don't want everyone is looking at you,specially your assets that may attract Bad elements if expose how much you are handling.

And privacy on Public sphere could work in such a way that people could choose to become private/anonymous but their interactions with the public can be recorded, and saved on public system. The recorded activities have to be immutable, thoroughly encrypted, and the keys to decrypt them can only be controlled by their owners... or could be decrypted without their owners, mainly by the law enforcement agencies through the laws and public consensus, once their owners have committed serious crime.
Yeah though my Point is at least "Celebrities also wanted a Privacy" even this was being denied to them everytime they are in public places .

and come a time that they need to at least Disguise just to make their doings not being bothered by medias and fans.

Yes, I support your point of view. Any person, even a public person, has the right to privacy. Just in the case of celebrities, more people are interested in gaining access to their personal lives. =)
Yeah That's why Even Paparazzi are evading celebrities Life and privacies , entering their territory Illegally just to take photos and access to their living.

But Hoping People understand the Needs of privacy because even them wanted to have privacy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
January 12, 2021, 06:33:13 AM
These days privacy is paramount, even more so to carry out your money transactions, I recommend doing them using anonymous cryptocurrencies and in turn use the tor network, also changing your vpn with TunnelBear.
Or you can us Idyll browser inside the Utopia p2p and stay absolutely safe. Now they've even added their own trading service that can be accessed through that browser. So it has more advantages than it had before. And the list of other websites can be found in Utopia channels.
Well, this is another confirmation that the developers did not decide to release another scam, which will last only a few months or a year. I will look forward to adding more coins.
January 11, 2021, 08:47:35 AM
These days privacy is paramount, even more so to carry out your money transactions, I recommend doing them using anonymous cryptocurrencies and in turn use the tor network, also changing your vpn with TunnelBear.
Or you can us Idyll browser inside the Utopia p2p and stay absolutely safe. Now they've even added their own trading service that can be accessed through that browser. So it has more advantages than it had before. And the list of other websites can be found in Utopia channels.
January 04, 2021, 08:32:20 AM
Well, the Tor browser is banned in some countries, if I'm not mistaken. Therefore, I would like to use a legal alternative that bypasses blocking with the same success.
Activity: 156
Merit: 63
December 31, 2020, 01:34:35 PM
December 31, 2020, 06:04:28 AM
I don't know anyone who doesn't prioritize privacy  Huh Huh everyone should be safe and secured living their lives.
Telling the truth, there are many people who don't care at all.. That's strange, but it's like that. I can offer everyone to check a new promo website of Utopia p2p https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ where you can find info how to stay private and some more information on different types of secure entertainment.
December 28, 2020, 05:03:07 AM
Well, of course you are absolutely right. Every user needs privacy and anonymity. Everyone wants to protect their personal data from falling into the hands of third parties. Therefore, everyone makes their own choice.
December 27, 2020, 12:50:08 PM
It's not only about the celebrities, nowadays it's about all the people. Most of them don't care what information do they share on the internet. No matter it's a personal data or credit card information. So all of us need some online security.
December 20, 2020, 01:53:37 PM
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is why more and more attention is attracted by applications that can provide anonymity to their users.
And besides all of us wanted to have privacy ,even celebrity that always expose to Public wants their privacy when off camera.

And of course you don't want everyone is looking at you,specially your assets that may attract Bad elements if expose how much you are handling.

And privacy on Public sphere could work in such a way that people could choose to become private/anonymous but their interactions with the public can be recorded, and saved on public system. The recorded activities have to be immutable, thoroughly encrypted, and the keys to decrypt them can only be controlled by their owners... or could be decrypted without their owners, mainly by the law enforcement agencies through the laws and public consensus, once their owners have committed serious crime.
Yeah though my Point is at least "Celebrities also wanted a Privacy" even this was being denied to them everytime they are in public places .

and come a time that they need to at least Disguise just to make their doings not being bothered by medias and fans.

Yes, I support your point of view. Any person, even a public person, has the right to privacy. Just in the case of celebrities, more people are interested in gaining access to their personal lives. =)
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 18, 2020, 09:18:27 AM

December 18, 2020, 07:58:11 AM
Any personal information, from where you live, the number of family members, habit, behavior ... - what you think it does not hurt - is in fact money for those who want to use it. them.
When registering to use a certain service, you must accept providers to collect and use your data.

Exactly that's why I prefer private cervices like this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55504061 No data collection as no data input is required. No privacy scandals. No complaints.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 13, 2020, 12:46:05 PM
Any personal information, from where you live, the number of family members, habit, behavior ... - what you think it does not hurt - is in fact money for those who want to use it. them.
When registering to use a certain service, you must accept providers to collect and use your data.
December 13, 2020, 11:59:56 AM
I agree with you. Privacy means a lot in today's world, even for ordinary users. Even through the inbox, you can access a lot of personal data. What can we say about supposedly safe popular applications, whose users are exposed to various cyber attacks every day. You can simply visit the darknet to see how much stolen identity is being sold there.
Activity: 37
December 10, 2020, 06:22:11 PM
There are lots of things that is going in ones daily life. Its not like we can sneak in everyones personal matter. Moreover taking example of an buisness man, he has to keep his buisness ideas, accounts, and his internal affairs private in order to prevent from any caution. Acting publicly might cause loss in intellectual information or loss of assets. It doesnot only applies to buisnessman. Its very important that every person privacy is mantained. Thera are some precious secrets, informations that need to be private and secure. So privacy is moreover like ones wealth that need to be kept impact and matters a lot.
December 10, 2020, 01:02:09 PM
Privacy is important because:
Privacy gives us the power to choose our thoughts and feelings and who we share them with.
Privacy protects our information we do not want shared publicly (such as health or personal finances).
Privacy helps protect our physical safety

And can you share at least several online applications where you can keep all that data safe?
Activity: 2
December 10, 2020, 06:01:25 AM
IMHO, Bitcoiners are the ones who should be the most concerned about privacy. The other day, I was talking to a mentor of mine who was interested in Bitcoin. Apparently, they'd bought some BTC on a run of the mill exchange and got it hacked. I suggested them to utilize a cold wallet and emphasized that if it's 'not your keys, then it's not your coins.' Exchanges are the go-to place for those who're looking to trade BTC, but if you're a long-time hodler, then DYOR and get yourself a hardware wallet.

Talking about privacy, there's so much going on with privacy coins now. Governments are on their tails so hot that exchanges are reacting by delisting them. ZEC and DASH got delisted by the exchange ShapeShift. What do you think about the future of privacy coins? XMR, ZEC, BDX, etc. and the ecosystems they support?
Activity: 11
December 09, 2020, 10:25:58 AM
Privacy is important because:
Privacy gives us the power to choose our thoughts and feelings and who we share them with.
Privacy protects our information we do not want shared publicly (such as health or personal finances).
Privacy helps protect our physical safety
December 06, 2020, 12:59:50 PM

Yes, but it's worth remembering the Snowden scandal to understand that the authorities seek to completely control people and gain access to all their data. The authorities almost always cover their actions with a legislative framework. And almost always, if you think about it, it violates human rights.
Pages:
Jump to: