Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 33. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 07:19:55 AM
People should use bitcoin to avoid transaction with third party that is very beauracratic in nature. Unlike in bitcoin anybody can use it so long as you have the information. Second is, people make money out of it through various ways such as joining campaigns, trading, mining and etc. You don't have to bring credentials in order to work, all you have to acquire is being an open minded and able to understand and speak in english.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
To be honest, as Bitcoin currently stands, the only people who should be suing Bitcoin are those who are willing to take risks and are willing to learn new things. Aside from that, Bitcoin is still relatively young, and as such we likely haven't seen its final iteration. There will always be new technologies or services coming out that will benefit Bitcoin in some way, and thus we have to take some risks to further the project.
I think in many people bitcoin stands for the new money because in bitcoin is for their daily life? and I think if they willing to learn more about bitcoin they need to focus on it. The world has a big community and always have a new gadget that the way why the people want bitcoin to buy new gadgets. That's my Idea.
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
January 13, 2018, 07:17:29 AM
Comparing with the current coins, Bitcoin can protect the privacy of consumes, this is very important. Actually, the use of Bitcoin is more convinent, when people begin realizing the merit and the convinence, they will make use of Bitcoin richly!
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
January 13, 2018, 06:55:20 AM
People should use Bitcoin because it can be a benefit to your financial needs like food, materials that is needed, health, relaxing and other that makes you happy and relaxed.

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 06:37:46 AM
Because it is easier, faster and safer, and now all our transactions through the Internet have become in the purchase and exchange of everything
These journals end the transaction that you do in minutes, it saves time and effort
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:34:47 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

They use bitcoin for them to have.their extra income. Other use bitcoin to sustain their needs and bitcoin acts as a support for their everyday lives.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
I use the bitcoin to buy things from online shops. It is a good way to spread the awareness of the bitcoin and help its adoption.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 13, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
This is the future of currencies will become all transactions by these currencies
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
January 13, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
People should use bitcoin because of its transactions. Maybe users can send bitcoins to multiple recipients in one transaction. Transactions consist of one or more inputs and one or more outputs.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 06:18:15 AM
Bitcoin is freedom. You can do anything with bitcoin. No one can freeze or stop your bitcoin unlike regular money were bank and government can stop or freeze your money. Everyone deserves that freedom and all the other benefits you get with bitcoin.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 13, 2018, 06:10:19 AM
Bitcoin is very convenient and provides various benefits  to the users, it is not just an currency its also an investment which can grow more in future if bitcoin becomes more powerful.

thats exactly whats on my mind.. very true..
in my case bitcoin is a big help for i dont need to go out to be able to send money abroad.. and i can pay bills as well.
Yes your right the binifits that we get more than that we yhink. This kind of currencies. This is the very easy way to be rich easily transact different kind of bills. Thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
people should use bitcoin, because it can help them to their future and needed for them and for their family or future family and it can help them too to their dream like house or business and etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 13, 2018, 06:05:40 AM
People should use Bitcoin because many services and goods are being offered online. So to match the digital goods and digital services, we must have a digital currency like bitcoin. It is a hassle to convert fiat to an online money and that is why bitcoin is here to less the hassle. I know that it is still slow when it comes in paying receiving bitcoin but in due time it will become easier. It also gives us quick loans which can we use in our daily lives. If accepted by many online shopping sites, it will be easier to purchase online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 13, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
People should use bitcoin to make themselves some money. How? there are various ways to get more bitcoin but the most efficient simple way is to just wait for the value to rise. If you know how to trade with bitcoin then you should do that because it will get you even more money.
Activity: 98
January 13, 2018, 05:50:57 AM
It the most reliable to invest in among all crypto and the rate at which it moves in appreciation is hyper
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 05:49:27 AM
There are many reason to use bitcoin some of them are given below:

1: Bitcoin is getting popular day by day.
2: It is user friendly
3: It is getting world wide acceptable as by time
4: It is most secure and safe.
etc

These are my opinion you can find more.. Thanks  Smiley

Bitcoin encircled the whole world. There are a lot of payment systems with cryptocurrencies created. Bitcoin become more and more secure and convenient way of providing finance of yours.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 05:08:46 AM
For me Bitcoin is an excellent speculative asset at the moment, having bought which, you will surely not lose. Also of course it is one of the best tools to save my savings, the price of which is not depend on wishes of the governments.
Activity: 19
January 13, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
People use bitcoin to not fake and save it for later because bitcoin is deflationary by design and deflation is for savers.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 13, 2018, 04:34:52 AM
There are many reason to use bitcoin some of them are given below:

1: Bitcoin is getting popular day by day.
2: It is user friendly
3: It is getting world wide acceptable as by time
4: It is most secure and safe.
etc

These are my opinion you can find more.. Thanks  Smiley
I think the strongest reason to use bitcoin is to be a very prospective investment in the future as prices continue, we all know that bitcoin prices are very volatile and this is a great opportunity to continue to make a profit.
Activity: 27
January 13, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
I own Bitcoin and I mainly use it for games and trading - if you know what you're doing, you can take a tiny bit of a Bitcoin and transform it in to loads Cheesy . The other main way I see Bitcoin used is for "faucets" - small websites that display ads and reward a small amount of BTC in return. Finally, shops that accept BTC are starting to crop up around the show - there are a handful of Subway Sandwich shops in London that now accept it.
Pages:
Jump to: