Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 2
January 13, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
bitcoin is more secure than cards
Activity: 411
Merit: 19
January 13, 2018, 04:26:15 AM
We shouldn't use it if it's complicated. And if it would be as easy as using credit card, then we will have no other questions like "Why should we use it?"
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
January 13, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
Because it is instant and it will not take days to transfer your money to oversees whereas in normal currency transfers through banks takes weeks to month time to transfer. And there will not be any limits on how much we can send and to whom to transfer money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 03:56:54 AM
Yes,Bitcoin is the future of money.For this reason  people use bitcoin.Or many  reasons have for that people  use bitcoin.It is easy to learn.It is easy to earn.It is smart investment. It is good esset for future.
The clever and progressive people in a community with clear rules and all with common interest - invincible and independent. In the first  years of frenzied development, the bitcoin community coped with all the problems. In the next months, the problem of speed will also be solved.
That’s a moot point though In my opinion since like you’re still going to need to earn BITCOIN like just about any other currency say by gambling, working, giveaways, etc
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

one of the reasons why people should use bitcoin is because is is not prone to inflation.The problem with regular fiat currency is that governments can print as much of it as they like, and they frequently do. If there are not enough US dollars to pay off the national debt, then the Federal Reserve can simply print more. If the economy is sputtering, then the government can take newly created money and inject it into the economy, via a much-publicised process known as quantitative easing. This causes the value of a currency to decrease.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 03:38:41 AM
People should use bitcoin because we can get everything from bitcoin. not only we can use it online buying , shopping or trading but also we can use it whole      economy. I'm sure the next couple of years will be increasingly accepted and bitcoin is getting bigger. This is great ful that in many ways, transactions, trade, investment and easy to use, we can send and accept bitcoin wherever and whenever. This is the simple reason why people should use the bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
January 11, 2018, 03:37:10 AM
first bitcoin is like place to invest not to use i think. is my opinion, and bitcoin maybe can be the future money and digital currency is true. and the trade is so fast and trusted. the price so high make many people want to use bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
January 11, 2018, 03:27:16 AM
It's good to use btc but with care to avoid lossing big money
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
Bitcoin is an alternative to the investment behind for payments or anything else. I agree if bitcoin is used as an investment. for the current payment this bitcoin should take a lot of dollars in every single transaction
People don't have to use bitcoin, bitcoin is only a choices. If people want to be rich and avoid inflation then they should use bitcoin but if people don't want to be rich in  a short time and have no problem with inflation then they have their own right to use paper money.
Activity: 27
January 11, 2018, 03:07:09 AM
Because, it has a growing trend, and people can gain money from this increase in value Cool
Activity: 87
January 11, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
People should use bitcoin because it is easy to earn money in bitcoin , If you invest in a coin that has a great potential you'll gain great profits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
Bitcoin is an alternative to the investment behind for payments or anything else. I agree if bitcoin is used as an investment. for the current payment this bitcoin should take a lot of dollars in every single transaction
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
Individuals should utilize bitcoin on the grounds that it is unified and can't control by the legislature. Truly, bitcoin appears like a criminal movement, yet in the event that you are not doing some underhanded stuff, it implies you a decent individual. Additionally, bitcoin has such a significant number of advantages you can win an a lot of cash through it.
Activity: 52
January 10, 2018, 05:02:36 PM
We should use bitcoin because this can help in our future. And this can help to our financial problems and you can invest in here, so people need to use bitcoin.
Activity: 4
January 10, 2018, 04:56:04 PM
I think one of the main attractions will be ease of use and the fact you can receive payments and not worry about chargebacks or being “scammed” by buyers.
Activity: 155
January 10, 2018, 04:54:09 PM
They may not like the idea of the bitcoin, but they need to buy and use bitcoin just to support this ecosystem which provides an incredibly good environment for the poor people and freelancers.
Activity: 36
January 10, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
...and also for tax free transaction of money from other countries which is not actually possible with other currencies  .
...yet.
Activity: 31
January 10, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
B дaннoe вpeмя xopoший cпocoб coxpaнeния и yвeличeния cвoeгo кaпитaлa.
Cпocoб пepeдaчи гopaздo быcтpee чeм в бaнкe и бeз кaкиx-либo кoмиccи и нe вaжнo в кaкyю cтpaнy. Для пepeдaчa дeнeг нaм ceйчac бaнки нe нyжны.
Taк чтo пopa нaчинaть иcпoльзoвaть пo пoлнoй.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
I think the best reason behind why we need to use bitcoin is to make something new that will contribute a alot in future.
Bitcoins is a company that visioning a successful society for all of us so we need to support each other to achieve this dream and become successful in future.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 10, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Well you know its unnecessary for a person to know this if he or she knows how live and can bring a mlney for themselves is not a big deal but the fact that Bitcojn can make us profitable a person tends to include themselves in Bitcoin which is okay cause you ate being aware what with the technology nowadays and the opportunities that you may obtain.
Pages:
Jump to: