Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 22. (Read 5907 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
True, because there are so many frauds in the form of ICOs, it is very influential in the number of bounty campaigns that currently number very much. Investors and participants in the bounty campaign were made to lose interest because of the increasing number of frauds.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 11:53:14 AM
I assume the main reason for that is the stagnation of the ICO market. It takes them more time to collect the wanted funds so subsequently they decide to extend the bounty campaign as well.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

You are right there. That is one of the reasons why so many investors are afraid to invest in ICO. Another one is due to the bearish market condition crypto space is facing right now. It's like a domino effect if the market is in bad condition investors can't gain much even their investments might get stuck thus ICO investors lessen that resulted to not reaching the soft cap which is why extending the ICO is the better option for now.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
September 03, 2018, 03:29:23 AM
there are several reasons some campaigns extend the duration of their time because they want the best in the project and bounty participants.
What is clear is that most of the reasons for the ICO extend the time to add investors to invest in their projects in order to achieve sales targets.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
September 03, 2018, 03:16:05 AM
In my own view it's not only because of the rampant scams but also because of the situation of the current market trends and prices, it's not actually a bad thing to extend the ico period but when it is too delayed then it probably means the project is not high rated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:10:30 AM
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
At the moment, prices have decreased, and for the ICO it is not very good, it is more difficult to carry out everything, investors have become much more cautious and will think many times before investing in projects. It is not necessary that the company conducted scammers, but if they can not collect a certain amount of money, they can not even thank their assistants. So you have to renew.

I think due to some ICO project that is not successful and less investors, so they need to extend their campaign in order to earn a profit for the investors.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
you  are absolutely right. last  several monthes  investors lost their interest  to invest in ICO  due a lot of scams. thats why project do not catch softcaps. as a resalt they have, I mean projects, to extend period.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
In the most of situations it may mean the scam of the campaign, but in several ways it means a good things for bounty hunters and high reward.
Activity: 257
September 02, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
Yes this is my question too my friend join some ico and it start june or july and till now it not yet finished im so worried i think its scam or what
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
I agree with you on this. There will an extension of the period ofa bounty campaign if it's yet to meet the target like their soft cap or hard cap.
Activity: 54
September 02, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Because bounty campaign depend on ICO of projects,if that projects didn't reach softcap,they have to extend their bounty until they sold out or reach softcap
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
I think the main problem is the lack of capital in the entire market. because ico's enthusiasm began to decline, many people were not enthusiastic about investing in ico. ICO sales cannot meet the target set, ico sales will be followed by extensions, and prize assignments will be delayed!
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
September 02, 2018, 08:19:56 AM
Agree, some ICO token is completely worthless that no one wants to waste even a bit time with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 08:15:52 AM
At the moment, prices have decreased, and for the ICO it is not very good, it is more difficult to carry out everything, investors have become much more cautious and will think many times before investing in projects. It is not necessary that the company conducted scammers, but if they can not collect a certain amount of money, they can not even thank their assistants. So you have to renew.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 07:52:07 AM
While it's quiet. as far as I know. Many bounty companies are now so frozen. For many reasons. So that we can only wait for awakening. And it will definitely be
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
Some campaigns are extending because they just want to achieve their softcap or hardcap and there might be a chance for it to be reach if it last for longer period. Another reason would be the bitcoin price. Some ICOs just want bitcoin to be in bullish price so that people would trust cryptocurrencies again and they would have a choice of investing in ICO
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 05:11:20 AM
Some companies are now starting to develop their marketing methods by joining the ICO. One of the uses of ICO is not only to make money but also as a promotional media for company products. There are many benefits that can be obtained from companies in the ICO, getting funds from investors, the products are known to the public, get a lot of relations from investors. However, because of the decline in ICO prices, they made it a little difficult to find investors, so there were some of them who failed, then they were unable to provide rewards to their supporters. Therefore they are called scams.
Activity: 126
September 01, 2018, 05:10:16 AM
Some good projects have a short day bounty campains. They have big investors who will invest their platform. Therefore they do not need to attract bounty hunters. They can do and open their ecosystem with their full strength.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 01, 2018, 04:58:32 AM
I think that it's quite the opposite, if the project prolongs the bounty company, then they try to raise funds and can not be a scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
To be honest, I would also extend the deadline if my project did not collect the necessary amount.
Pages:
Jump to: