Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 26. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Because many campaigns saw this as an excellent option for development, many investors were able to choose those projects that they really are interested in. I believe that this is a big plus for the development of the economy and business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
It is good to extend the campaign if they didn't reached the exact amount of their target. Many of the campaign I participated almost do that and it is really good to make our investment grow much better than not extending the campaign and didn't reach the target cap. It also for the investors not only for the team developers reason.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Well I agree for extending bounty campaign or ICO if the market is crashing or did not reach soft cap, but if the market is stable and reached their soft cap and they want to extend, smell fishy that ICO.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Yes, because many people have benefited from an IO so it makes people want to follow it and now there are a lot of ico that appears but very little that becomes an altcoin with high potential for investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Nobody wants to lose, especially when the project team believes in their idea and knows that it can work. Unfortunately, the collection of funds is due only to the expected benefits for investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
ICO is having struggles just to reach even a soft cap of their ICO sales. Plus this bear market which is one of the factor of not reaching a big amount of eth or btc. So no other choice extend the ICO and its bounty campaign for promotion. Most ICO are extending and not a big deal for me, well we have a bit pissed of about extension but we cant do anything
Activity: 272
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
yes I agree, ico is currently very widespread and very fast to develop with many new campaigns making ico more and more in circulation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Investors have not lost interest, but are simply afraid to invest their money in dubious ICO.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
only powerfull icos are having some succes and a lot of scams are now around cryptos but the major reason for this extended bounties is that the project has raised the soft cap or even more on the early phase of Ico?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

Yes I agree they are having a hard time reaching even their soft cap, because investors now prefer to buy token when they hit the market, of course ICO is still profitable because of the bonus, but with recent price activity of ICO when it hit the market, people are having second thought investing in ICO.
Activity: 56

Apart from the scams that are sometimes seen the cryptocurrency market, another reason why bounties are extended is because of the long bearish market which has existed since this year.
Activity: 182
for me! the share of money or token is set aside. because as we are the participants we are helping the project to better identify the project they are a marketing strategy so we do not have to wonder because this is normal
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I believe that the bounty is held solely in order to raise the interest of the whole community, not just investors.
Activity: 202
Two factors affect this: fraud and market instability . It is very difficult for many companies,even promising in the future to find an investor . Many have lost large sums and do not invest so much in everything. A big risk as run into scammers and just lose your money again .
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
The situation of the market now calls for strategic planning. Even for some ICOs that do not extent, the strategy they will deploy is not to list, but to wait after seeing the market balanced.
Activity: 266
The expansion is due to the fact that they can not raise money for the development of the project . They're stalling . It's not always good. Because a good project still often finds its investor despite the large number of fraudulent projects
Activity: 350
Agree, there are a lot of ICOs and only few of them reached soft cap. That is why many bounties campaign are extending.
Activity: 137
In my opinion which I think there are too many ico's and for any project they need funding and their funding is not reach in some days so they extend the bounties also this time bear market is running so some project also extend because of this.
Activity: 126
Most of the project also allocate a lot of money to the soft cap. This makes it sometimes hard to reach and need a lot of time to get there. Also, it might be a change of plan in a project.
Activity: 109
Campaigns of the bounty are expanding, because two years ago very few people knew what a bounty was. With each month of 2017-2018, the number of bounty participants doubled.
Pages:
Jump to: