Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 23. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
yes I agree... other causes are due to market conditions that are currently not in good condition. because of that many ico are extended
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
That is natural. When there are no investors, the capital of the projects will decrease and the projects will need more capital to complete the ICO. The longer the time for the bounty program I think, the more targeted the marketing is. Completed projects are all beneficial. The fact that investors are bored with ICOs, I think, is because the market is too bad today. Many ICOs, when bought higher after listing on the floor, the loss makes them less interested.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 01, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
The main reason for extending bounty campaign is bear market, due to bear market ICOs are not getting contribution of targeted funds of Hard-cap & Some ICOs even not able to reach the soft-cap. Due to this bear market I think lot of ICOs will be ignored which really have cool concept & investors will move towards the already listed token or coins as these already listed coin are down by 70% as compare to its ATH values..
Activity: 3
Yes, the answer is simple. At the moment many ICOs don't reach the set goal. But that can change quickly.
Activity: 93
September 01, 2018, 04:37:54 AM
in my opinion those projects a re waiting for better market conditions. But what I don't like is that when projects can't raise their hard cap they cut bounty pools. And bounty participants suffer because of it.
Activity: 7
There is always just one reason, with the exceptions of course. Extended campaign means that they didn't reached amount of money gathered through the ICO that they wanted to start
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
September 01, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Couldnt Agree more.
its been hard for most of the legitimate ICO to reach there cap.
due to a lot of reasons, that is why just not to make the project loss. and its such a shame for them though.
i would really agree for them to extend their project.
and lets hope the market keeps rising up its also a great factor for ICO
Activity: 84
September 01, 2018, 04:23:47 AM
This is a good question, Projects are not getting funded as earlier as those days. Not reaching soft cap at their projected time. They have no any other option than to expect sales period. Once sales period is extended, the campaign period would be extended too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
September 01, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
The extension of the bounty company is not an indication that the project is a Scam .Many companies do not collect a soft hat, perhaps due to weak marketing ,so they expand the ICO to achieve goals.
Activity: 166
September 01, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
Yes, what you say is true when many new coins definitely exist who commit fraud. With countless projects extended or project that failed because they did not have a strong Manager and team. So will a lot of people are harmed by it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 01, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
Actually its very simple, they are waiting for the bear season end and bull season starts. with the bull season starting we will see lots of icos will reach to its hard caps.
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
It's a successful campaign, its just to extend its project for a good token sale for their program.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
Yes I agree. Finally someone said something about this. Majority of the ICO's are extending because they didn't sell enough coin on PRESALE. What's worst is that they are unable to sell on ICO as well. Regardless of how great the product is, if the marketing is poor and tokens sold didn't reach the cap, the ICO will fail. I think the investor are being too cautious and not willing to take risk.

and maybe they need more investor to join with them so they decide to attract more people and they hope that with doing this, they can reach their goals. but we don't know why they doing that and we can only wait for them to finish the presale. sometimes, they give more bonuses to their new investor and I think this can attract more investor so they can get more money for their project.
Activity: 3
I agree with you but I really don’t like this method. If a campaign has a start date and an end date these have to be respected or bounty allocation have to be increased!
Activity: 32
Yes I agree. Finally someone said something about this. Majority of the ICO's are extending because they didn't sell enough coin on PRESALE. What's worst is that they are unable to sell on ICO as well. Regardless of how great the product is, if the marketing is poor and tokens sold didn't reach the cap, the ICO will fail. I think the investor are being too cautious and not willing to take risk.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
The name fraud, of course, I do not agree because it could harm many people. With many new ICO are popping up and of them only commit fraud. We should be able to prevent such things in a way we have to be careful and do some checking before deciding to join.
Activity: 197
in my opinion the main reason that companies of generosity are expanding is that it takes longer to get good funding, another reason is that the company needs more audience.
Activity: 2
maybe its because market is still red in past 8months, people waiting good moment to start investing in crypto again, i think this is the main reason ico and bounty extending their time, because the project not reaching softcap yet
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I think that many bounty campaigns are extended because the leaders of the projects see that the market is very unhealthy and they are afraid that when they will enter the market the price will be dropped. In this case they want to wait the right moment
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
It’s bad for earning from bointies becos it means more time is spent on each bounty, Before you get paid. Also the bear market coupled with most launched projects trading below ico price make investors lose interest in the ICO Project. Projects should find a other means of raising capital.
Pages:
Jump to: