Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 29. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
by looking at the condition of the market that it is today. then it surely will certainly many projects ended up extending the time. Because of the nature of the project need sufficient funds, so investors should obtain the appropriate target as well.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Some were scam, while some are not, some bounty campaign are extending because the market is falling apart but I do not think it matter to them
Activity: 168
Some bounty campaign are extending the because there do no able to catch the capital raised or looking forward to earn,thete soft cap, and hard cap
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
I agree with your statements, there are lots of ICOs which extends the period of their bounty programs it is simply because they are not successful in their token sale period that's why they extend it and to gain more people to improve their community or gain more investors. But when every time it happens, the bounty participants are lacking of hopes and they annoys in their selves because of the extension.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Due to a lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. The success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays is extending. Do you agree?
Yes, I also think that is the reason why some bounty campaigns are extending. It is also they could get more investor or they still not reached the soft cap or the minimum total investment they need yet.

The only reason behind extending the ICO is because they didn't reach the hard cap and this makes to extend their ICO's and in the same way some bounties will also extend along with the ICO extension.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Yes, that's why this year's bounty income has dropped dramatically. Because investors began to wait and see and choose some more valuable projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Yes, I also think that is the reason why some bounty campaigns are extending. It is also they could get more investor or they still not reached the softcap or the minimum total investment they need yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Now the market drops and as the market falls ico , I think they will prolong your ico , is now very much extended its ico
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
Experience, they say, is the best teacher. Experience of previous ICOs must have made people to  slowdown in participation.  Scam projects  are scary  and therefore, people take more precaution before investing in any ICO.  ICO projects requires to  meet their target –soft cap, hard-cap. Because these targets are not meet,  projects will prefer to  extend  the bounty campaign to be able to meet the required targets.                                               
Activity: 364
The way I see it, many projects extend their ICO or bounty campaigns because they would like to reach their hard cap so that their investors and bounty participants could get the best rewards. Unfortunately, not all investors/participants see it this way. Some tend to become impatient due to the extensions. A normal reaction especially if there is an expected date of distribution.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Bounty expands due to the fact that each participant brings his 3-4 friends into the campaign. And then these 3-4 friends lead in the amount of another 9-12 people. Therefore, there is an increase in the number of participants in the Bounty. Money naturally becomes less and less for payments to participants.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Most of the ICO have hard time to reach the goal which is the soft cap and the hard cap. More investor are choose to not invest since ICO token is down more than its ICO price. So why would someone buy in ICO if after listing is much more sale, even -2000% dump. If I where there i also do not invest. So to keep the goal alive, bounty will also extended
Activity: 630
I think it has something to do with the world economy. The market becomes less profitable, so most investors prefer to secure their capital. So that it has an impact on not achieving the sales target of an ico so that the hat is extended.
Activity: 248
I think why the bounty was extended because they didn't want the price of their coins to fall. the current market situation is unstable. if they finish the bounty now. and distribute tokens and lists on exchange sites, the price of their coins will be like other coins, down. and they don't want that. so they extend the bounty time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Market situation is influencing the ICO fundraising and many of them struggling to  reach the soft cap and they are postponing the bounties.
Many ICOs failing these days and investors are more cautious when investing in them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Yet the bounty is a good enough advertisement for companies. Moreover, advertising is just where there is a right audience. That's why the bounty has such popularity
Activity: 154

I think the current prices of the top 10 and top 50 coins don't let go the traders to make big investments in ICOs. I think ICOs should wait for the bull season to reach their investment target.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
It's because no one is buying into the ICO's. This makes sense since, many of the coins fell upto 90% of their ICO value. No one's buying, they are not even able to reach soft cap, forget hard cap. And after it comes on some third grade exchange, it's being dumped heavily.
Activity: 532
I agree that a lot of bounty companies have recently increased the deadline, but I think that this is due not only to these factors, although of course they are key and in general I agree with you.
Activity: 248
I think it's just because of the volatility happening in the market, people are loosing faith in investments especially in new project. That's why many ICO are extending along side bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: