Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 30. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Ufortunately this year is pretty difficult for new ICOs, that is why it takes much more time to raise necessary amount for project development. If projet team plans their acivity according to previous experience when the market situation was much better so in many cases this year's campaigns much more complicated and investors are not so active as earlier. Therefore bounty campaign as well as ICOs should be extened to complete and launch the project.
I believe that ICO has moved into the category of startups and should show finished products that can generate income. Otherwise, investors refuse to invest.
Activity: 238
Ufortunately this year is pretty difficult for new ICOs, that is why it takes much more time to raise necessary amount for project development. If projet team plans their acivity according to previous experience when the market situation was much better so in many cases this year's campaigns much more complicated and investors are not so active as earlier. Therefore bounty campaign as well as ICOs should be extened to complete and launch the project.
Activity: 140
Some bounty campaigns are extended because it required of them by the circumstances at hand. Some may be for the required funds which could not raised within the stipulated time to be raised.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
[PROFISH.IO]
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
In my opinion and my experience as well, the reaseon why bounties are extended because the project did not reached the soft cap target or they still need more budget for their project so that it can be successful. Mostly the betting project and gaming are asking for extension but not all. Those are only my experience.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
the reason why this campaign are extending their campaign is because of price of btc so low, if they launch their ico
there will be no profit for them, just like other ico's they will wait for good price, unlike when btc is like 20000 usd
there are lots of investors and big profit for everyone, so just wait they will launch it soon, and your bounty will be close
Activity: 71
Right now the market isn't going through the best moment, so it is way more difficult to achieve the goals they propose at the start of the ICO, which leads to extending the program even more to achieve them.
Activity: 157
The reason for the bounty extension might not be fat from the fact that the project developers need more publicity on thay project. But extending bounty will reduce the number of token per stake given to hunters. That's one bad thing about the time  extention  of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
the market is now sagging and many do not collect the necessary budget, many will expand the company's sweat, and many frosts...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Its not the project or bounty managers fault. Looking at the current market conditions projects are extending their crowdsale timelines too which in turn leads to increase in bounty duration.
Yes, the market is not favorable for ICOs and bounties. Especially when people are scared of scams and are not in a hurry to invest. SO they wait for investors and extend bounty campaigns to reach marketcap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
As i know the purpose of an ICO to start a bounty campaign is to help them promoting their project to Investors in many ways. And If they extending their bounty that means they need additional times expanding the promotions.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
They are extending because so many of them have not reached the price target that they have for their projects so the extension is to give them more time to gather as much money as they would need for the project to be a success. A lot of people have stopped investing in ICOs which means that they are not getting enough money anymore. Also given it is a bear market, people are more relunctant to invest.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Sometimes when participating in some bounty's you will found out that the have extended there date it happens when the project have not reach there hard cap thats there mostly reason.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
many investor not interested to invest in ICO because there a lot of bounty are not paying to the investor so they avoid to the scam ICO. but there is a chance of success of the Ico if the project is success and the price is followed as the price goal in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
That is only one reason why the bounty campaign is extended. The main reason is because the market is declining that is why it is extended. Majority of investors are keeping their money in Bitcoin or fiat currency. They are waiting for the market to recover and that is the time they are going to buy a potential ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Many bounty campaign are extending because most of the project and ico this day are fake and scam which in turn affect the real project. Then investor ate been careful to invest on any how project, which seriously affecting some project in meeting up with their stipulated plan. I think there should be a rules for establishing a coin offering and there should agent that will scrutinize a project before issuing for public
Activity: 364
Due to the market situation investors are doubting to invest on ICO that the value of their token will dumps once it hit on exchanges plus to add on redundant projects that is already common in the blockchain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
If their ICO extend then Bounty program will extend too and we should support them.
Activity: 490
Usually when ICO is extended, then it says that the project is not going well. This always means a shortage of money and it is for this purpose that the projects extend the deadlines for ICO.
Activity: 82
As a matter of fact, abundance extension was after ICO or pre-deal they didn't achieve the coveted sum, so they needed to keep on expanding the abundance crusade by cycle 2, 3, 4. For me, I didn't proceed with join the abundance that they grow the battle this way. A tThe most favorable position for ICO engineers is that they can not to pay for abundance after ICO closes at all ). There are numerous situations when devs simply cut out pool in particular or don't spend a cent.ypical case is Asura, which stretches out abundance co-thought to a potential undertaking
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I agree with you. But I believe not all projects extend their ICO, some of them have unique projects which attracts investors. It is only those projects that scare people away that people are sacred to invest in, hence extend the bounties.
Most of the various projects must have their goals, they usually want to add time so they can still promote the ICO project they have.
That is a natural thing because when the longer the promotion time, more and more investors will probably invest their assets.

However, that the ICO project is very difficult to predict, things change very quickly and we must be able to make the most of every situation.
Pages:
Jump to: