Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 33. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
extend is done when the target softcap or hardcap is not achieved, it could be because the blockchain technical problem or feedback from participants and investors is quite good and promising
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Yes, indeed, it is difficult to disagree with you. Unfortunately, with the advent of popularity, immediately appears any set of fraudulent schemes. All honest project participants suffer from this. I think in our case, it's very easy for scammers to make money and disappear. They are actively using it.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
If project require further funding and development,  there is no reason not to extend.  I guess developers might have thought to themselves never to give up on their project and will want to do whatever it takes to bring their idea to fruition.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
One of the reasons why many bounty campaign keeps on extending is because of not reaching the goal,  when I say it's either softcap or hardcap, some extends to reach softcap and some to reach hardcap.
Activity: 89
Many people lost excitement related with the bounties so you have to be careful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Scam cant be the only reason why bounties are been extended some other reasons could be that their have not reached their hard cap and are still promoting themselves and getting more investors to invest in their project thanks
Activity: 406
Might be because ICO time periods are also extending due to state whole market is currently in. There aren't that many people who are investing in ICO's right now, since isn't in good state now. As market picks up we will have more and more people bullish and investing in ICO's so hard caps would be easier and faster reached.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Most of times bounty campaigns are extending to have more time to promote themselves. Sometimes it is not enough and takes longer for people to get to know about a new project and for the project to raise the needed funds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
In my opinion investors lost their interest to lots of projects and to the investing into ICOs not only because of huge amount of scams, there is very important fact as well - for example if the coin passes the listing procedure its price falls 5-10 times on the exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Everything can be, still I think this process is connected with low level of the market. Since bounty companies are not gaining the proper level of investment in the project they dreamed of. In this connection this long process is caused. In fact, I am not happy with such changes either, but what to do, you need to be able to adapt to all situations.
Activity: 448
Yes, there are such factors, and your analysis is in place. Maybe the project side doesn't want their project to fail, so they extend their advertising time. This is because the market is not good, I think so.

Some are not meeting their target yet though deadline is over that is why some of them are extemding. They need time to achieve what is being set.
Activity: 89
Yes, there are such factors, and your analysis is in place. Maybe the project side doesn't want their project to fail, so they extend their advertising time. This is because the market is not good, I think so.
Activity: 336
Now a lot of scam projects and many investors are losing their money, now it is almost impossible to collect the right amount of money in such a bad market. We are all looking forward to improving the situation)))
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
A lot of people have seen their portfolios bleed and so have left Crypto altogether. If 90% of the people who didn't see last January have lost everything then there is no money to buy in ICOS simple. Many ICOS don't reach their soft cap in time so they tend to extend but confidence has been lost because many of the lambo get rich quick kids can't make an x 10 off the bat when the ICO hits an exchange. Now usually everyone dumps their tokens on the exchanges at a loss, so people right now just don't want to invest. Savvy investors who are loaded, however, will pick the cream of the crop and go in an ICO hardcore.

BTI update when? Smiley weeee
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
I think the Bitcoin price affects the succession of some ICO. They can't reach the pre ICO because there's no investors of their coin.
Activity: 35
There are many bounty scams and it is something that I would want to believe.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
It depends on ICO progress. Some of them collect money hardly, so ICO is extending as well as bounty. I don't like postponed ICOs, but it is something we can't influence. A lot of factors do matter.
I have a strategy regarding bounties, I participate only in 3-4 weeks campaigns, joining at the end. It helps me to diversify my time.
Activity: 126
Yes, recently there have been scam projects, but there are also very successful projects, and it's more convenient for the teammate to place the project on the ICO type, it's also convenient for investors!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

It's this plus it is generally harder to raise capital when the market is at a low point

Most of the time the crowdsales get extended in order to increase the amount of time investors have to contribute or because the softcap hasn't been met
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
the hard cap for most of the projects are really high and they decided to extend their sale until they reach their cap. reaching cap shouldn't be a requirement for the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: