Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 31. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
The fact that the number of fraudulent projects has increased, I agree, and still on the market here is not stable and less invested in ICO
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I agree with you. But I believe not all projects extend their ICO, some of them have unique projects which attracts investors. It is only those projects that scare people away that people are sacred to invest in, hence extend the bounties.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

You are right there. That is one of the reasons why so many investors are afraid to invest in ICO. Another one is due to the bearish market condition crypto space is facing right now. It's like a domino effect if the market is in bad condition investors can't gain much even their investments might get stuck thus ICO investors lessen that resulted to not reaching the soft cap which is why extending the ICO is the better option for now.
Activity: 118
I agree,I also noticed that and I think it is because of the continously decreasing price of bitcoin that is the reason for investors not to invest now.
Activity: 113
Most of the time, they propose too ambitious of a goal, so at the end, they end up extending the bounty because the ICO didn't fulfilled the expectations after all.
Activity: 38
There are many reasons that are affected by this and many bounties too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

This is one of the main factor. But there are many factors to consider first. Check the market, everything is bleeding and every coins is in its lowest price since 2017. They really need to extend the ICO period because price of crypto is volatile, 100 ETH in JAN 18th is not the same in this AUG 2018. That's why investors are getting tired to invest because the time frame is always being extended.

Hard time! Many projects have stopped collecting money, investors give up investing cause 99% of projects fall in price at least 5 times, and they have to wait for the changing of the market mood. That's bad for the length and quality of ICO campaigns!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
There can be many reasons for extending bounty campaigns So I'll list some below.
  • The very common reason project didn't reach its soft cap.
  • Another reason can be the project reached its soft cap and getting a good response from the market so they want to reach hard cap also.
  • And bounty is just a part of the advertisement of the project and if they didn't get the desired output they tend to extend the bounty campaigns.
  • And of course Market conditions 
Activity: 294
The market is bearish and only a handful of projects are achieving the targeted Softcap and hence they extension of Bounty campaigns. Unless they have a diffrent idea and innovation less people will be interested in investing.
Activity: 111
Yes it is. Because of the large number of scams, investors do not trust their money. They are more cautious in choosing projects for investment. For this reason, many do not put the right amount on time and are forced to extend the sale of tokens and the company of bounty.
Activity: 392
I agree with that. Lately, there really are a lot of scammers and it's very difficult to single out a really high-quality project
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
It is so frustrating that campaign are become extending. I think one reason could be the market on downtrend. And also lots scam campaign investor are ignoring project that's could be another reason. But its not so good for bounty hunters.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I'm not, take a look to their reason, some of them extending their ico dates because of the market if you are aware what the recent months and the bitcoin and altcoin price has been almost in all time low and so the money is not present. The fear on investors to loss if they buy on any ico but the prices drops more.
Activity: 68
Because of the bearish market these days, bounty teams look for more investors and they still didn't achieve their goal before they end their ICO, they want to through before ending the campaign.
Activity: 26
It may be because of the continuous dumps in the crypto market this year. From the start of this year, the market suddenly fell from being at its peak on the last month of the previous year. This might affect the ICOs especially the new ones because the tokens' market value will just be low that might negatively affect the project for a long run. And to save the project, extending might somehow help.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Yes i agree to you maybe they think it will be great if they will extend the period time of campaign especially now that a lots of scammer and hackers all over the world of cryptos...  But i think also that while it extending its duration time the more chances that we will earn a little...  Thats why for me it is much good if atleast four weeks the campaign is over...

Maybe they always extend the campaign because of the lack of promotion for the project. Due to many scammers roaming around, they are getting more careful so that the investors cannot be a victim of scammers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

As we all know, ICOs are crowdfunded projects, and so, they are hoping and aiming to meet a quota of investment to help their projects push through, they do it by the amount of asset or capital they get from people who are willing to risk it and invest; however, since the market is not doing good right now, and many want to hold rather than gamble, it's getting harder and harder for them to meet such investment quota, and so, they don't have a choice but to extend, hoping that time can be the factor that could gather up more investors for them. Unfortunately, many projects would soon find out that that won't do no good, since more people are trying to strategize by holding on to their money.
Activity: 308
In good and promising projects, they invest, invest and will invest! Do not worry. Soon, scammers will all be avoided.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
There is a reason why bounty campaign is extending, usually it's because the ICO token sale duration extended, that's make bounty campaign also extending. Sometimes the ICO is extending because it's not reach the softcap and the project owner want to extended the duration of ICO until it reach the softcap.
This may seem surprising, but there are projects that extend ICO (and bounty), having substantially more than softcap. For example Ubex.com.
Whatever the reason was, it is not beneficial to bounty hunters.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Partly because of during ico,  subscriber are not reaching their target numbers.  Hence,  launch price is lower than expected.  Extend is the only way to buy time for more people to buy their token and increase the coin soft cap. 
Pages:
Jump to: