Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 24. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I believe strongly that a bull run is coming that will dwarf the bull run of the 2nd half of 2017, but when that will happen I have no idea.  I am hoping late 2018, but could be later than that.  If the SEC approves a bitcoin ETF later this summer, I see that as a potential huge catalyst.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Because many came to the crypto in 2017, and they think that this year the market will follow the same scenario. I think there will be no serious growth for a year, and maybe two years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I know one. We cannot predict how the market will behave in such a short period of time. May will rise may continue to fall. But globally I believe that cryptocurrencies will grow in price. So don't panic and just hold.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
It is true that many people believes that 2018 will be pump year because last year 2017 all cryptocurrencies has a good value especially bitcoin that it really has a huge value that time and starts to dump this year of 2018. Many people really expect to much in this year 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Its because of market cycles. We were experiencing a bear market for more than 6 months right now, so most of crypto enthusiasts believe that there has to be a breakaout and that the new money from stock or institutions will enter the market. It can happen after ETF approval in August, or September. I still believe in bullish trend in late 2018!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Pump must be, and if it is, then the total capitalization of the market will exceed a trillion dollars.
Money in large capitals is earned on the difference with the rise and fall, the rise was, the fall, too, then we should expect another rise. That's just no one can say for sure when it will happen.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
The most successful year will not be 2018. Look at the distribution of crypto-currencies. Everything is just beginning. The period will be at least 2-3 years. The price of crypto currency will only change when it will use the most people.In General who will be the patient in the end going to be the richest.
Activity: 119
It is the thing that influences individuals to ponder the Crypto. Crypto is variable. The cost can even now rise and drop effectively. More nations boycott it and more individuals don't accept again in crypto. Be that as it may, numerous more individuals and nations are additionally beginning to open their routes in crypto. It implies that crypto is as yet going admirably. Indeed, even we take a gander at the cost and market top, they are dropping. in any case, this year may pump well particularly toward the finish of the year.
Activity: 107
Sincerely speaking, though most people won't believe me
I know about pumping but I don't really believe much in them
Some say pumping determines the market.
Though I don't really know more about it.
Activity: 140
among my friends, many of them do not believe in pump 2018. Perhaps because they understand how the market of cryptocurrency works
Activity: 76
A lot of good products appear and more products have some kind of MVP, not just whitepaper like in a previous year. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, when the market goes high so the Bitcoin, because it is still a most trustful asset on the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

Everybody was super psyched after the bull run and naively felt like ti would last forever at the time!

Now there's a crash and people seem to have gone the other way understandably. But I think in my opinion we have seen the worst for 2018 and we will hopefully begin to use some of this recent positivity to begin to climb back up!!

@ Dread : Who blocked crypto-way?
   @ M00nlander : Who gone the other way?

I can give you answers, but you need to search for it and try to
realize current situation.
   Both of you are wrong in so many ways. I didn't block crypto-way,
I'm still here after years. That's what I will tell you, both of you and many
others needs to read more and learn more.
Activity: 59
so, guys!

Everybody was super psyched after the bull run and naively felt like ti would last forever at the time!

Now there's a crash and people seem to have gone the other way understandably. But I think in my opinion we have seen the worst for 2018 and we will hopefully begin to use some of this recent positivity to begin to climb back up!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
The reason is that so many positive news around crypto and positive sights towards crypto future. Black rock is interested in BTC investment, G20 discussing legislation, facebook aims to launch own crypto,ETF adoption and all news discussing bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think that first of all people who saw the pump in 2017 and did not have time to earn it, so they hope for a repeat of 2017th..
Activity: 140
With the upcoming etf possible approval I believe people believe there will be a major pump. Let's all hope that will be the case though.
Activity: 93
Because many people bought tokens last year when there was a strong price increase for all tokens. Those who did not sell them then wait for a repeat this year
Activity: 126
With the way things are going I am now a liitle pessimistic of a bull run like last year. But for sure crypto is going to ho up very well be fore the year ends. Just get ready to invest some dollars, year ending is almost approaching
Activity: 392
because everybody want to be rich with do nothing. They was waiting a wonder. But wonder has not come.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
I also believe that there will be a serious growth of bitcoin this year. And this growth will contribute to the price increase for all other cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: