Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 26. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
We can't force other people of what they think about because I myself keep believing on it. It is what makes people think positively about the Crypto. As we all know, Crypto is very volatile and unpredictable. The price can still rise and drop easily. More countries ban it and more people don't believe again in crypto. But, many more people and countries are also starting to open their ways in crypto. It means that crypto is still going well and it is happening right now. That's why many people were excited about it and for sure this year may pump well especially in the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
From the law of the development of cryptocurrency, it is not smooth sailing, but the overall trend is rising. As cryptocurrency is more and more accepted by more people, I believe the whole market will develop in a healthy direction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
In my opinion many people believes that what happen on the past will happen again in the future. It already happened on the last quarter of 2017, so I think this coming last quarter of 2018 there will be pump again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
because in my opinion, what happened in the last few months because of the mockup is happening and that is normal because it is true that the market price of coins in the market will decrease quite drastically, but if you look at the current market situation almost all the coins in the market experienced a fairly high increase, especially BTC, although there are still many altcoins that are still red but the price of BTC continues to rise significantly.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Time will change a lot of things. Encryption was only recognized by a small number of people at first, but as time goes by and blockchain development, more and more people are beginning to accept cryptocurrencies. I believe encryption will get better and better.
Activity: 182
If we could just got on a steady climb to 10k and hold it i think fomo would come back a bit...
Activity: 84
something tells me that by the end of the year, the market will Wake up and it is waiting for the fantastic growth in that year
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??
Because people want to believe that this year everything will repeat like in the previous one and they will be able to earn money on this again. But as practice shows, the market behaves unpredictably.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
i dont believe in any pump. i believe in a natural and organic growing of crypto market. including all major altcoins and bitcoin. because blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are still very new and each of them have a great potential for future.
Activity: 434
This is a must, and in 2017 represents the official start of the entire cryptocurrency, then the cryptocurrency will rise wildly in the next 2-3 years, but the cryptocurrency will depreciate when the next financial crisis comes.
Activity: 336
Most people think it's easy money, there's almost nothing to do. And the risk of losing all the beginners do not think. People are lazy by nature, hence the interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
UChain your best ecosystem!
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

It's simple - you must believe in something good and positive, otherwise how can you live? Grin
Activity: 280
Simply because they have no choice but to believe. It's like playing in a lottery outlet. You know that you don't even had a chance but you'd still try to because you have no choice but took up the challenge. It may not be the wiser idea or way of thinking but that's how it goes for thinking of easy money.

this is not the question of chance and lottery. As long as you're confident that crypto will reach houses of regular people, it's a safe bet that the prices will grow and you will be a happy man
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
Well there are so many significant to see about the pump that will happen in 2018. Many bad news are more often in this years. Many investor that have a low instrest in it when the price are going down crazy. But when the price are going good to buy. Any bear or whale will pump it in to the moon
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
Because people feel the market is too long down but the crypto market will be stable soon and I also believe that crypto will rise again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Many competent analysts who constantly analyze the market of crypto currency, say that the price for Bitcoin will grow. Some argue that its price will reach 50k$
I, too, believe in it.
Strong growth is possible, because events that may strongly affect the growth of the crypto currency market will probably happen soon. Large players are ready to invest in crypto currency, but they need full legalization and state guarantees for investments. This can greatly increase the crypto currency market.
Activity: 420
I think it is because of the greatness of cryptocurrencies that the government is very aware of the influence of cryptocurrencies. They fear cryptocurrencies, so many countries also refuse to encrypt cryptocurrencies, but they can only block some people, and many will continue to join cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 51
In the last time people more know about cryptocurrency. It makes support crypto growth.  I truly believe that crypto has big future and that blockhain techology can make a significant impact on many spheres of our life. Of course there are many poor projects that don't have any potential, but if we talk about really decent and serious projects . it will pump in 2018  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Many competent analysts who constantly analyze the market of crypto currency, say that the price for Bitcoin will grow. Some argue that its price will reach 50k$
I, too, believe in it.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
If you think sensibly, you can see that the cryptocurrency market is still at an early stage of development and at the same time it has a huge potential for future growth. Therefore, each of us understands that it will be very difficult for the government to restrain development of the market and in the near future the demand for cryptocurrency will begin to increase and at the same time prices will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: