Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 46. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
In my opinion, this year will beat all the records that were in 2017, and for this there are all the opportunities I expect a lot of growth somewhere at the end of the year, so let's look at what will be.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Because people are very tired of waiting for a miracle in the market, this is the most important driver of the market price, which is starting to fall very quickly, panic among investors and market participants is starting to grow very quickly.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
never ever give up on the market.yes it still in bloods of red. but im still believed when reds gone greens will come. lets hope in the end of this year we will see a lots of pumps and market bullish. positive mind are good.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
It is difficult to predict when the pump would come. It was expected after the recent consensus but didn't.
It is good to be optimistic though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is because the cycle redundantly happens every year, there will always be a pump after how many months of being dump. This is how the crypto world works and i feel sorry to those weak hands who doesn’t much patience on the day to party. Being impatient in this forum will lead them to regret their decisions soon. So i suggest to add more patience and hodl guys because the surprise will come after year 2018 ends.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
There is already a good correction in the cards now, so I feel a bull run is just around the corner
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
The most important thing is to form a good investment portfolio of the most promising cryptocurrencies. And when they grow up, it's not so important. I think that the growth will be within the next 2-3 years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Of course, this may not happen, but people just want this insane price increase, like last year. And this is quite real, since I believe that during a prolonged recession large players invested in crypto-currencies, now they need a profit.
Activity: 22
As i know investor now in bitcoin was so many and they are increasing and increasing day by day ,i know its because of recognizing many country to use bitcoin and this is the reason why bitcoin get popularity.
Activity: 156
we're Radio, online!
Maybe they still believe that there will be price increases like last year. Last year the price of each crypto coin increased 100%, I also believe that bitcoin prices will also go up and it will happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 308
Good analysis you have done. Anyways have you also considered what will happen after all the strong winds pass away? That is where the true crypto belief arises. We are all waiting for the brighter future and that will definitely come. We should always hope positive
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
A lot of people believe when they see that the price of something is going up that the price will continue to grow which is not true. That is why a lot of people pumped so much of their money into cryptos thinking that the price of the coins will keep increasing
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Perhaps at that moment, investors were busy at keeping the coins they had. Not just one person, but thousands of people would do the same. It's just a coincidence as demand is higher than usual. So do not be surprised if the price of coin is increased.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Today, the courses of the majority of coins started to rise in price, but they are still in the dump anyway. I think that soon we will leave the dump and the rapid growth of the Ethereum will begin, so it's best to invest.

i think we should to watch a BTC price- ETH have a huge valatility
Bitcoin still like a boss of crypto- first wave of value migrations, will be going from him
Activity: 336
I know for sure that this will happen, but I do not know if this will happen this year or the next. But this should happen when you least expect it.  Cheesy
Merit: 102
I do believe in the pump 2018 because of the whales. Those people are able to manipulate the market as you know. And im sure they want also to make profit in 2018. So know they are dumping the price to rebuy cheap. And after the summer you can be sure they will pump the market again to new levels!
Activity: 168
A lot of people are not aware of this market and thought that he would continue to grow as it was in the end of 2017, but this is not the way there is a correction and it is well disrupted by people of life
Because almost all cryptoholders are optimists with positive look at cryptomarket,we all are well-aware about the bright future of bitcoin and altcoins.Soon or later we will see the new pump.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Today, the courses of the majority of coins started to rise in price, but they are still in the dump anyway. I think that soon we will leave the dump and the rapid growth of the Ethereum will begin, so it's best to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
The great rush and growth in this area is yet to come.
but you can't assume that it will only go uphill and every project makes sense.

in any case don't get too greedy and switch on the head  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: