Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 25. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
Yes some ICO are fails i think i have not good team of developers and they do not make good preparation so they can not attract the investors.The main factor is lac of team work i think if you have no excellent team then your project will not succeed.
June 19, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

the reasons are not succsessful with other bounties because maybe they do not think it is a crime they are trying to lose their money because sometimes they spend more money than they do here we can not blame if it does not really work.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 12:41:57 PM
There are many contributing factors why ICOs fail such as bad project ideas, technology issues like scalability and security, and regional disparities where projects based in developing nations have a proportionally lower success rate than those in developed nations.

Investing in any ICO can be risky, so it’s important to look at projects that are proactively working to avoid these mistakes. Of course, some (if not the majority) of even the most promising projects have the potential to fail. If you plan to HODL your ICO investment, you should always assess the project’s long-term strategy.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 12:38:24 PM
Why failed ICO? I think it because project is failed and the budget is not enough and the investor is very poor and the best ICO is big chance to success is read a white paper and analys if the bounty is a great project.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
but in my opinion When ICO fails, this is a very common practice done by ico project itself, but I think the first thing is that their project has no meaning whatsoever, and some of them only collect their funds then after they get their money run, Not new right now people are constantly cheating people .. and some projects do not secretly do marketing and some of them do not reach the target in the fund. That's why we need to be careful to join ICO, we must be smart.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 12:32:24 PM
New ICO's are launching in abundance each day and the truth of the matter is 85% of them are scam, 10% do not have any ready product to offer, 3% die off with time as they are not able to sustain the demands and only 2% ICO's are the one that are able to sail thru. Nowadays behind every ICO there is a lot of HYPE and at the beginning, everything looks great but then 2-3 weeks down the line things slow down and after that, we don't even know what's happening.

Lack of planning, poor management and intention to scam people with false products are the main reason why most of the ICO's just fall to the ground. Earlier people used to invest in ICO's thinking they will profit but many have burnt their fingers; lesson learnt, |Do not invest in every ICO| .

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
June 19, 2018, 11:56:55 AM
true story for this there are lot of ICO's rightnow get failed because there products are not promising to the people especially on the investors. some ICO's that dont have sufficient information to show for the investors especially who's inside the team developing that project, if you dont know the team or insufficient  information about the team investors will back out to invest for that project, and if ever they connot find good investors they connot reach there soft cap to operate the said project ang it will turn it to a scam.!
June 19, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
Most ICO projects don't solve real problems. These projects don't mean much or anything for the average person. That is why they are not successful.
Do you want an ICO that will revolutionize the lives of millions of people. Check:
FREE ACCESSIBLE ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS APPLICATION.
ICO starts 31/07/2018
Site: https://t.co/9rWDUvnGzZ  
WhitePaper: https://t.co/3iJlkROpy5
LightPaper: https://t.co/HfH5IcfajJ
Youtube: https://t.co/lWk7hxtbTT
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
This all blunts some Factors that cause imperfect ICO failures in marketing, so they do not reach the desired target, but the main reason behind ICO failure is that there is no complete community, because there are too many good projects but they do not want to spending money to promote their ICO project to many investors around the world, So they can not mobilize hard cap and soft cap
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:41:47 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
Note some, more than half of ICO are failing. Why? Many reasons, really many.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 11:40:14 AM
Because there is no real people behind such project, no whitepaper or businessplan. It's good to look through Scam ICOs especially on the team behind them.
You're absolutely right. However the tokens of many successful projects are below the ICO price or didn't give expected growth. For example Raiden. Other projects that collected hardcap have huge growth. For example Docademic. Although the price of the token doesn't always reflect the success of the project and often depends simply on expectations
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
June 19, 2018, 11:39:24 AM
Because of: weak team, bad project, badly planned ico (bad buildup or just not enough publicity), and of course scam Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
Because there is no real people behind such project, no whitepaper or businessplan. It's good to look through Scam ICOs especially on the team behind them.
Activity: 164
June 19, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
There are many contributing factors why ICOs fail such as bad project ideas, technology issues like scalability and security, and regional disparities where projects based in developing nations have a proportionally lower success rate than those in developed nations.

Investing in any ICO can be risky, so it’s important to look at projects that are proactively working to avoid these mistakes. Of course, some (if not the majority) of even the most promising projects have the potential to fail. If you plan to HODL your ICO investment, you should always assess the project’s long-term strategy.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
Many ICOs fail because advertising is not effective, their product sales are not good, the team does not do well and there are many other reasons why the ICO failed.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 19, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

Some peoples says the ICO not running good because their marketing strategy is not good.
Peoples need to know about their project if they want more investors come and buy their tokens in ICO.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 19, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Because their project is not feasible with the consumer market, they are not highly rated by consumers. If the consumer market appreciates your project will succeed.
Activity: 122
June 19, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
My reason why some ICOs often fail, it's all possible projects that become the person who handles and promotes the token also fail, because the project idea itself. The idea of a bad project has little chance of success. Most developers also fail to notice cryptoeconomics or token demand and inflation is a big factor.
Activity: 55
June 19, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Not some mate, 95% of icos are scam, fail. I think there are main 2 reasons:
- Dev team dont want to do anything. They just write a whitepaper, create a website, raise fund then quit!!!
- Poor idea, lack of experience in marketing make no one care and want to buy their token when listed exchange
Activity: 122
June 19, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

I think many icos fail because they do not have the good products they offer so their coins have no value. People are thrown away, and their prices fall. That's in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: