Pages:
Author

Topic: Will 2020 give new hope to Altcoin? - page 2. (Read 2521 times)

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
January 28, 2020, 12:08:51 PM
We can be sure that without the bull run at the price of Bitcoin, the prices of altcoins will not rise. Looking at all historical Bitcoin price charts, the bull run always came a few months after the halving event. If 2020 gives hope for the reconstruction of altcoin prices, it will most likely happen in its second half.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 28, 2020, 11:34:42 AM
There's always a hope, and there's so many alts now that are traded ni Binance was really has a brilliant future, one of them are ALGO, i have a few of this token and seem this coin has lots of potential.
I certainly agree with you. There is hope and that hope will bring us  to the top. There are lots of correction done in 2019 and these corrections will have a positive result. I hope investors will see that scammers also flee away from the campaigns and projects. Let us give back all for the Altcoin's extravagant return.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2020, 02:00:34 PM
i believe so yes..
especially the coins that have halving such as Zcash - ZEC
i believe that it'll have some running in 2020 because of the halving hype
and if not so after the halving will have some organic run up
exactly, agree with you. although a lot of people said that halving not impact with altcoin price but i am believe that 2020 bring new hope for altcoin and almost all altcoins will increase price. at least if altcoin season not happen in half of this year i hope will happen in last of this year
i am believe that many people wait for this season
Activity: 719
January 26, 2020, 01:21:17 PM
For more than two years, alts have been in crisis in the market, a lot has to change this year and I strongly hope that alts will recover this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 26, 2020, 11:31:02 AM
2019 had been not so good for altcoins as this year has given us number scam projects and as a result, some of the genuine projects have been failed wherein people just pretended any projects with ICO as a scam. I think 2020 will bring new hopes and some good project in the market by considering 2019 as a learning area.
As of now, altcoin price is not moving. They remain on their same price except ripple. We all know that a slight price rise up happen in ripple before. I think it is because of the bitcoins prince since the value of some altcoin including ripple is dependent on what will be the price of the bitcoin. Lets just hope that after the halving, the price of altcoin will be affected after that event.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 25, 2020, 05:20:49 PM
i believe so yes..
especially the coins that have halving such as Zcash - ZEC
i believe that it'll have some running in 2020 because of the halving hype
and if not so after the halving will have some organic run up
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 25, 2020, 02:36:50 PM
It does give ME some hope about altcoins. Everyone seems to realize that bitcoin is not the only coin out there, thats a very very important improvement in public interest. After the 2017 peak most people just got out of altcoins and that meant exchanging it to bitcoin and selling that, now bitcoin got hurt as well but alts only had selling off whereas bitcoin had purchases made with alts as well which helped it a bit so alts went down a lot more compared to bitcoin itself, hell its close to 50% of what it used to be on 2017 peak, not too bad, alts are down 80%+ compared to what they used to be.

This year people are actually believing in altcoins and they are actually making good progress as well, I haven't seen that since the ATH times and hopefully this year we will get closer to those days.
There must be a reason why we could get back to those days and I am sorry to say it but I do not see it, ieos have been a failure, at the beginning people were excited about this new form of investing but now they are disappointed with the results and they are right since nothing has really changed, during this year we are going to see the bitcoin halving and all the eyes are on bitcoin and its movements so I do not see altcoins going back to their former glory.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
January 25, 2020, 10:59:16 AM
There's always a hope, and there's so many alts now that are traded ni Binance was really has a brilliant future, one of them are ALGO, i have a few of this token and seem this coin has lots of potential.
Altcoins always give hope to the investors, what needs to be done is the choice of selecting the right altcoin. Very few does it after hard analysis while majority go with random choice. This is where the failure on investing over altcoins were experienced. The more we spend in analysing the market through observation more will be the profitability with time.
if it's a random choice may be not many do it. Investors who come in the crypto market will not just choose assets. Even though they have difficulty analyzing an asset, I am sure that old or new investors will know that the assets are safe for them to buy.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
January 25, 2020, 10:39:23 AM
Altcoins always give hope to the investors, what needs to be done is the choice of selecting the right altcoin. Very few does it after hard analysis while majority go with random choice. This is where the failure on investing over altcoins were experienced. The more we spend in analysing the market through observation more will be the profitability with time.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
January 25, 2020, 10:03:43 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
January 24, 2020, 09:10:51 AM
2019 had been not so good for altcoins as this year has given us number scam projects and as a result, some of the genuine projects have been failed wherein people just pretended any projects with ICO as a scam. I think 2020 will bring new hopes and some good project in the market by considering 2019 as a learning area.
We still don't know anything when the IEO trend has been extinguished so quickly! ICOs are still popular for 2 years but IEO died too early. Now there are many fraudulent IEO projects on small exchanges. I suspect new projects will be gone, and this is a year in which investors are more focused on trading. This is the time for us to study TA and prepare for an exciting year. Investing in coin tops is still a smarter choice than ever.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
January 24, 2020, 09:10:04 AM
Well hopefully we can see a good project this year 2020. Scammers are really ruining the image ICOs, the other legit projects are really affected and will failed in the end.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 24, 2020, 08:49:44 AM

2020 will be the best time for people to make a profit in this market but first of all investors must have confidence when investing.
That confidence will be back again when the market starts to be bullish, and if we speak of investing, if people feel the market is already bullish, they will not only invest on bitcoin but that time they will also put some money on altcoins and that's the time where altcoins has an opportunity to grow.

it's actually just a matter for belief because whether we like it or not, this market will once again be bullish but we can't tell when the time will come.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
January 24, 2020, 06:46:27 AM
I think 2020 will be good for altcoins. We have already seen the start of it, some of the mini rises this year have been led by alts, and have seen alts increase by more than BTC does. It may be a sign that there is some recognition that good alts are very underpriced right now. Surely we won't see another BTC surge that leaves alts in the dust.
2020 will be the best time for people to make a profit in this market but first of all investors must have confidence when investing. I think based on what's going on, altcoin season will definitely come back again by the middle of this year so consider buying now if possible. Of course, you will still be at risk if the altcoin season does not appear and should only spend half of your assets to invest.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
January 24, 2020, 05:08:42 AM
Altcoins cant stand alone without bitcoin. Altcoins price will still depends on how high or low bitcoin price is moreover if there's no bull run that will happen this year. If bitcoin spikes up expect also bullish trend on some altcoins.
For now your statement is right, alts industries still relying with bitcoin this expected halving will be a good turning point for the market to show some good sign, if there's a healthy trading volumes and there are lots of demands with more positive investors to keep holding their assets it will bring the entire industry to turned into bullish not all but most of those alts that have good foundations and community supports.
in fact, the price of an altcoin is always following the trend of bitcoin, this has happened a long time ago. because of this, the price of an altcoin is also determined by the price of bitcoin. if the price of positive bitcoin goes up high, I am very sure that there will be great expectations for an altcoin to have a high price again. however, people are waiting for halving to see the price of bitcoin go up, that way, I think altcoin will go up very high. the bull market opportunity for altcoin only when bitcoin prices go up.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
January 24, 2020, 01:05:05 AM
Hope we all in this year there is a major change that will happen in the crypto world and most of all we expect price changes altcoin and Bitcoin are the most major, and with the change of price then for the other side I think it will also be easy to move, For this year we certainly hope the price of Bitcoin can return to the top so that the value of altcoins that have potential like ethereum can be back up
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
January 23, 2020, 11:38:20 PM
Altcoins cant stand alone without bitcoin. Altcoins price will still depends on how high or low bitcoin price is more over if theres no bull run that will happen this year. If bitcoin spikes up expect also bullish trend on some altcoins.
the fate of Altcoin is in the hands of Bitcoin and that's it is true that if the price of Bitcoin falls then it will make Altcoin suffer even more. we are still waiting for an increase in the price of Bitcoin on this year and hope there will be a big pump on the price of Bitcoin. It seems like this year will determine the fate of Altcoin and I don't know what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 23, 2020, 11:24:54 PM
Altcoins cant stand alone without bitcoin. Altcoins price will still depends on how high or low bitcoin price is moreover if there's no bull run that will happen this year. If bitcoin spikes up expect also bullish trend on some altcoins.
For now your statement is right, alts industries still relying with bitcoin this expected halving will be a good turning point for the market to show some good sign, if there's a healthy trading volumes and there are lots of demands with more positive investors to keep holding their assets it will bring the entire industry to turned into bullish not all but most of those alts that have good foundations and community supports.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
January 23, 2020, 10:26:34 PM
Altcoins cant stand alone without bitcoin. Altcoins price will still depends on how high or low bitcoin price is more over if theres no bull run that will happen this year. If bitcoin spikes up expect also bullish trend on some altcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
January 23, 2020, 07:05:30 PM
Hopefully believe also. I see a drastic change in crypto generally like 2017 bull run season. Majority of altcoin will rise more than expected or ever imagined. 2020 is the year when every single token you hodl matters alot in cryptosphere
Pages:
Jump to: