Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 186407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
perhaps, bitcoin will be replaced by another currency. if this happens, it will probably look like bitcoin

If it looks like Bitcoin, then how can it replace BTC? If some other form of crypto-currency replaces Bitcoin, then it is going to be a technologically superior coin (may be Ethereum or Stellar Lumens). A copycat has no chance of posing any challenge to Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
perhaps, bitcoin will be replaced by another currency. if this happens, it will probably look like bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am not seeing how bitcoin could be replaced anytime soon by another currency....It will take a while, if it ever were gonna happen.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Bitcoin, as the first cryptocurrency, is irreplaceable. Although digital currencies have continued to increase in recent years, the most valuable thing is Bitcoin, so I don't think Bitcoin can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies.
Yes true, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and can be said to be the mother of all coins, when bitcoin price drop then the price of all coins will drop, bitcoin becomes the size and standard price of all coins so it is difficult to replace bitcoin with any coin.
Activity: 87
Bitcoin is the first of its kind and there is no other coin that will replace it. Sure coins would spring up that would be worth a lot of money and have a high market value but they will never be able to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
bitcoin can not be replaced in anything, all cryptocurrency, because in my opinion, every crypto currency has unique in the foundations and its can not compare each other and we all know, bitcoin is a like mother, and other cryptocurrency is like the child.

but its maybe happen if bitcoin has something bad happen, i can't give example. so for time to time, bitcoin will be bitcoin, and other crypto currency will be crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
No other cryptocurrency can replace the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was been invented long time ago.
So it means, bitcoin is the most pioneer in the crypto market and has the title of king of all coins in cryptocurrency.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and many people has it. if you compare it to bitcoin, bitcoin is the most famous company, it usually use by almost company to payout. So my answer any is no.
Same with my opinion. I don't think Bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency and the most profitable currency today; there's a big difference between the value of Bitcoin and the value of other coins, hence, it will not be easy to exceed what Bitcoin achieved.
Activity: 476
its not foreseeable whether BTC will be replaced by another crypto, but we may never know, its grip at the top however is currently tight and it continues to develop, it can only get better leaving little chances of being overtaken
Activity: 322
Be on your guard, stand firm in your hope that bitcoin will coming back soon. I do believe that the price of bitcoin will be back soon as long as bitcoin is not dead. The longer it will stay on the decrease point, I think the more it will become exciting. Don't panic yourself. Don't lose more than what you can handle, more than what you've invest. The time you sell it it will be the time you lose it specially when you sell it in small price. Go hold your coins, hide your pocket, hide your wallet and get it back when you are fully decided to trade it in the course of time of its progress.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Former employee of the US National Security Agency Edward Snowden believes that bitcoin will eventually be replaced by another crypto currency that does not use the public registry. "Bitcoin performs an important task and I really think that it has a long-term value, but when I look at the developers of its core and the speed with which they present updates, I understand that they need to work better. Otherwise, they will not stand the competition, "he said.
Activity: 196
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Yeah?, maybe in some instance. The miners are still mining and discovered many types of coins that can be famous someday and replace bitcoin.
big no for that because bitcoin is never be replace by other crypto bitcoin is have a more advantage to them ad also bitcoin cannot give up his throne to be steal by them.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is an experiment, so, it is possible that some other coin with more technical features may be replacing it in a few years. Bitcoin as a lot of limitations; many of the other cryptos already surpassed those limitations. There are a lot of cryptos out there so that means that the bitcoin killer was already developed or sooner or later will.
Activity: 574
I can not predict the future of cryptocurrency, I think bitcoin can not be replaced its position remains at the top, if I think bitcoin price can coexist with eth price, namu for me need long process, because eth journey is also long.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Can happen anytime, there are a few that are arguably better nowadays. Thing is, the cryptocurrency is a game of indoctrination, propaganda and FOMO by those who claim to be the "early adopters" and the "investors".

What they try to achieve is to get something with an intrinsic value of 0 to have value via "self-fulfilled prophecy", cryptocurrencies only have value if there is an agreement to use it and people trust it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Even if i don't believe it as bitcoin is strongest cryptocurrency today, everything can change after 5 years, maybe bitcoin will be dead then so people will mainly use other new currency and this is true.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Bitcoin will be replaced with blockchain-based fiat currency
Where the government participates in controlling the circulation of the currency
And the public will be more familiar with blockchain technology

However, we must still appreciate the existence of Bitcoin, because without Bitcoin, blockchain technology will never exist
Bitcoin is the first product got success while the concept about blockchain and decentralized system found since long time ago, since 19xx.
Therefore, if Satoshi Nakamoto did not use blockchain to building this system, I believe until today, we still do not know a best tool to solve many problems of the world like blockchain.
Activity: 180
There is no permanent in this world, I believe anything can be change. But for now i think its really hard to replace bitcoin with another cryptocurrency. Because now days bitcoin is becoming more popular and investing their money in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
Bitcoin will be replaced with blockchain-based fiat currency
Where the government participates in controlling the circulation of the currency
And the public will be more familiar with blockchain technology

However, we must still appreciate the existence of Bitcoin, because without Bitcoin, blockchain technology will never exist
Activity: 10
Due to price volatility, Bitcoin cannot serve as a unit of measurement. The so-called measurement unit is an objective measure that can well define or compare prices, services, and commodities. In addition, Bitcoin will not be considered money or currency because of volatility. It is expected that the cryptocurrency will be further improved and there will be more innovations, otherwise the result will be the same as Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: